• Please log in to reply
231 replies to this topic

#41 Crash_7

Crash_7

Chuckle-headed Plebeian

• Members
  • 569 posts

Posted 06 September 2006 - 12:53 AM

I don't think Nick's so good for her..she's WAY better than him.

Yeah, I really can't see Cindy having serious interest in someone like Nick. He's basically just a pretty face without much behind it. Besides, he loves himself way too much to love a girl.

#42 Purple_Sparkle

Purple_Sparkle

I'm back!

• Senior Members
  • 2,128 posts

Posted 06 September 2006 - 12:56 AM

I don't think Nick's so good for her..she's WAY better than him.

Yeah, I really can't see Cindy having serious interest in someone like Nick. He's basically just a pretty face without much behind it. Besides, he loves himself way too much to love a girl.

I agree ^_^
Nick's okay...but I think she needs someone that challenges her *cough*Jimmy*cough*

#43 Fabs_JC_HA

Fabs_JC_HA

J+C/H+A

• Members
  • 502 posts

Posted 09 September 2006 - 05:19 PM

Cindy is my heroine =) ;)

#44 NekoGirl

NekoGirl

He's BACK & better than ever!! ^-^

• Senior Members
  • 2,243 posts

Posted 09 September 2006 - 07:17 PM

Whatever floats your boats people.. go right ahead, but I STILL say Nick/Cindy's better,

HE'S THE ONLY BOY SHE'S EVER BEEN NICE TO..........

I think that might prove more fruitful in a relationship than consistant bickering.. (though the only proof I have for this part of J/C is Tomorrow Boys, it's still THERE. -_-)

#45 Purple_Sparkle

Purple_Sparkle

I'm back!

• Senior Members
  • 2,128 posts

Posted 09 September 2006 - 07:34 PM

Whatever floats your boats people.. go right ahead, but I STILL say Nick/Cindy's better,

I think that might prove more fruitful in a relationship than consistant bickering.. (though the only proof I have for this part of J/C is Tomorrow Boys, it's still THERE. -_-)

That epi (Tomorrow Boys) might be a way of showing that for better or for worst they will be together. Now that was the bad future so they aren't very very very happy together...so maybe it means that in the good future they are a happily married couple ^_^

#46 ultraerica

ultraerica

am I the only vegetarian on this site?!

• Members
  • 584 posts

Posted 16 September 2006 - 04:13 PM

[quote name='Purple_Sparkle' date='Sep 9 2006, 07:34 PM'] I think that might prove more fruitful in a relationship than consistant bickering.. (though the only proof I have for this part of J/C is Tomorrow Boys, it's still THERE. -_-)[/QUOTE]
That epi (Tomorrow Boys) might be a way of showing that for better or for worst they will be together. Now that was the bad future so they aren't very very very happy together...so maybe it means that in the good future they are a happily married couple ^_^ [/quote]
yeah, she really wasnt happy in the bad future. but remember it was her best friend that became the dictator of Retroville. imagine how you would feel.

also,this has been buggin me for a while: is Cindy's mom's name Sasha?!!! cause i've read several fics when they call her Sasha. or maybe everyone decided to use that name in their fics and i didnt get the memo...........? im really confused (as usual) :huh:

#47 Mara=^.^=

Mara=^.^=

Benevolent, All-Seeing Eye

• Admin
  • 25,265 posts
  • Nickname:Mara

Posted 16 September 2006 - 05:27 PM

yeah, she really wasnt happy in the bad future. but remember it was her best friend that became the dictator of Retroville. imagine how you would feel.

also,this has been buggin me for a while: is Cindy's mom's name Sasha?!!! cause i've read several fics when they call her Sasha. or maybe everyone decided to use that name in their fics and i didnt get the memo...........? im really confused (as usual) :huh:

You know, I never really thought about it, but that is a REALLY good point. How WOULD Cindy feel about Libby being the dictator of Retroville? Would they still be friends at all? Would Libby's rules influence Cindy? Very interesting **ponders**

Hmm...ya, TV.com sources and wikipedia both say that Cindy's Mother's name is Sasha Vortex, although I have NOO idea where this "fact" came from. It's certainly not mentioned in any episode, and unless the writers/creators mentioned it somewhere, it could be entirely fan-invented. I can't say for sure.

Mara = ^.^ =

#48 Crash_7

Crash_7

Chuckle-headed Plebeian

• Members
  • 569 posts

Posted 16 September 2006 - 10:25 PM

You know, I never really thought about it, but that is a REALLY good point. How WOULD Cindy feel about Libby being the dictator of Retroville? Would they still be friends at all? Would Libby's rules influence Cindy? Very interesting **ponders**

I mentioned that in another post somewhere. You kinda have to look at that future from Cindy's point of view. Not only did she lose her best friend, but it was Jimmy's fault as well. I'm amazed she didn't kill him rather than marry him. :)

#49 dancerg7

dancerg7

J/C FAN! OH YEAH!

• Members
  • 769 posts

Posted 17 September 2006 - 01:24 AM

CINDY RULES! I DON'T SEE WHY PEOPLE HATE HER! CINDY RULES! IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HER READ ALL WE HAVE TO FEAR ON FANFIC.NET AND IT EXPLAINS HER K!

#50 Cali

Cali

Oompa Loompa Boy

• Members
  • 323 posts

Posted 17 September 2006 - 01:49 AM

You kinda have to look at that future from Cindy's point of view. Not only did she lose her best friend, but it was Jimmy's fault as well. I'm amazed she didn't kill him rather than marry him. :)

Yep yep :D She actually took it easy on him....if I were her I would have kicked Jimmy's butt :P but she didn't cause she loves him no matter what, imo :)

#51 Fabs_JC_HA

Fabs_JC_HA

J+C/H+A

• Members
  • 502 posts

Posted 18 September 2006 - 03:58 PM

Cindy Vortex is my heroine. :)

Posted Image

#52 Crash_7

Crash_7

Chuckle-headed Plebeian

• Members
  • 569 posts

Posted 18 September 2006 - 07:12 PM

That's a cute pic. Do any of our younger forum members know what they were parodying with that musical number? I think it was another case of the JN writers throwing in a joke just for the adults.

• Guests

Posted 18 September 2006 - 08:35 PM

That epi (Tomorrow Boys) might be a way of showing that for better or for worst they will be together. Now that was the bad future so they aren't very very very happy together...so maybe it means that in the good future they are a happily married couple ^_^

Yes, in the good future Jimmy and Cindy might be a happily married couple, and get along with eachother better. But..that's just a fan-made thought.

• Guests

Posted 18 September 2006 - 08:44 PM

Cindy is one of those cool, kick butt girls who is calm and collected SOME OF THE TIME. Most of the time she's fighting with Jimmy (well, you know why ~_^). But she is overall an awesome character.

And I think she and Jimmy are adorable together. <3

True. <KIND OF offtopic> BTW, I downloaded Miss Independent off Mara and Ally's site ( DUH ) and I listened to it a bit, and the song reflected Cindy alot. Here's one line: She didn't want to miss out on true love, so she changed into Miss Conception, she went in a new direction.. That line kind of matches how Cindy sort of stops teasing Jimmy and his friends alot around Season 3. If you ask me, that's a good song to dedicate to Cindy. </offtopic>

• Guests

Posted 19 September 2006 - 12:37 AM

Cindy is my heroine =)  ;)

True. She's a superheroine. Or shall I say.. ' SuperGirl ', hehe. She's a kickass, sassy, tough, rock & roll ( though I hate rock & roll, I prefer just plain rock )
girl who knows what she's doing. She's independent, smart, edgy, and tells it like it is! She is kind of funny too. ( KIND OF. If she is funny, she doesn't mean to be )
It's good thing she didn't get a Mary-Sue..**shivers at thought of Mary-Sues**
And she loves to beat boys at anything, plus she's pretty popular and cool ( She's popular for her sarcastic sense of humor ) and who knew..This whole time Cindy had tan eyeshadow and light pink lipstick!! WOW!!!!!!! :lol: :P She's unique too. And has good fashion sense. She's in the emotional stage of any preteen's life though. When EVERYTHING starts. Stress, pain, peer pressure..no wonder she's so mad. Her mom is terrible, she's second best, and a crush on her ' rival '? Talk about emotions. She's pretty too.. ^_^ *.* Cindy is great at karate ( we see that in One Of Us, no doubt ) and a total queen, and a princess ( Queen and Princess of Sheer Awesome TV Show Girls ) and she can be calm, cool and collected. She is excellent and river-stomping and piano too. And there's lots of other great stuff about her, but my hands are cramping.. Oh yeah, and here's very wide-smiled but cute and pretty picture of Cindy *.* *.* : Posted Image Ain't she beautiful? And, Cindy can be nice..only when she has to be. @_@ And, I bet anybody could get lost in her limpid, emerald green eyes.. ^_^ ;) like pools of green water..And I bet anybody could develop a crush on her. Or not. She can make a great friend, and a great IM buddy.. ^_^ ;)

#56 Fabs_JC_HA

Fabs_JC_HA

J+C/H+A

• Members
  • 502 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 03:13 AM

Cindy is my heroine =)  ;)

True. She's a superheroine. Or shall I say.. ' SuperGirl ', hehe. She's a kickass, sassy, tough, rock & roll ( though I hate rock & roll, I prefer just plain rock )
girl who knows what she's doing. She's independent, smart, edgy, and tells it like it is! She is kind of funny too. ( KIND OF. If she is funny, she doesn't mean to be )
It's good thing she didn't get a Mary-Sue..**shivers at thought of Mary-Sues**....

I'm glad that I'm not the only Cindy's crazy fan =) She rocks! =) J+C 4evah!!!

#57 Purple_Sparkle

Purple_Sparkle

I'm back!

• Senior Members
  • 2,128 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 08:18 PM

Cindy is little Miss Independent ;) She rox :D

#58 dancerg7

dancerg7

J/C FAN! OH YEAH!

• Members
  • 769 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 08:29 PM

This J/C rivalry reminds me of Arnold and Helga from "Hey Arnold". Helga hid her true feelings from everyone and was somewhat mean to Arnold whenever he or anyone elsewas near her.

Actually I'm more reminded of Pride and Prejudice. Think about it. Lizzy and Mr. Dacy (good God, it's been too long. I can't even remember his name), and their love/hate relationship? There's also the factor of Sheen/Libby (and any other sideline pairings), and in the book all her friends are pairing up, and Lizzy's parents are urging her to get with at least someone. And they get together in the end.

It makes sense in my head, anyways.

I love Pride and Prejudice, it's one of the greatest novels ever written.

But, imo :) , J/C is more like H/A. But it does have a little E/Mr. Darcy in it because they were more like intellect rivals than anything else...kinda like J/C.

Do we even know for sure that Arnold reciprocated the same feelings that Helga secretly harbored for him?

yes the jungle movie was goin to have them getin together and at the end of the movie!

#59 dancerg7

dancerg7

J/C FAN! OH YEAH!

• Members
  • 769 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 08:35 PM

CINDY RULES! I DON'T SEE WHY PEOPLE HATE HER! CINDY RULES! IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HER READ ALL WE HAVE TO FEAR ON FANFIC.NET AND IT EXPLAINS HER K!

here is the link all we have to fear ok so if you don't understand cindy in the chappie i think past most perfect and also a little of mind games you'll fully understand her!

#60 afk

afk

Just another JN fan

• Members
  • 280 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 08:55 PM

Jimmy should be thankful for having her

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users