#41 Mara=^.^=

Mara=^.^=

Benevolent, All-Seeing Eye

• Admin
  • 24,589 posts
  • Nickname:𓊨 𓏏 𓆇

Posted 05 November 2006 - 02:40 AM

Eeeeyipe! What the heck!

Your IP address seems to change from 70.104.184.140 to 70.104.188.125. WHAT IS UP??? Don't worry, I don't think you did anything wrong.
~*Mara*~ = ^.^ =

#42 Danny

Danny

A genius is never understood.

• Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 02:45 AM

Your IP address seems to change from 70.104.184.140 to 70.104.188.125. WHAT IS UP??? Don't worry, I don't think you did anything wrong.

~*Mara*~ = ^.^ =

Two possible anwsers:

1. S/he's using a proxy.
2. S/he's using an ISP which uses dynamic (changing) IP addresses, like AOL.

#43 Mara=^.^=

Mara=^.^=

• Admin
  • 24,589 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 02:48 AM

Two possible anwsers:

1. S/he's using a proxy.

I'm thinking you're right. I still think BettyRocks and cindy & jimmy forevr are the same, though.

I think I'm just gonna let the whole matter slide and give you guys the benefit of the doubt. Who cares if you have multiple accounts, as long as you don't break the rules. Whatever floats your boat.

~*Mara*~ = ^.^ =

#44 Cali

Cali

Oompa Loompa Boy

• Members
  • 323 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 03:00 AM

Wow I've missed quite a bit :blink:

#45 gamegrl75

gamegrl75

-is back from ALL OUT OF THE USA-

• Members
  • 315 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 05:27 AM

Or maybe my bro is making new accounts over and over...?

#46 Crash_7

Crash_7

Chuckle-headed Plebeian

• Members
  • 569 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 02:09 PM

I can't say that I'm surprised that a couple of people in the "triangle" were possibly the same person, but all those others with the same address...wierd! As for the addresses changing slightly, that could be blamed on just coming from the same ISP. Of course, it doesn't necessarily mean that's what's happening. It's easy enough to change your IP address, even on an always-on broadband connection.

#47 Mara=^.^=

Mara=^.^=

• Admin
  • 24,589 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 08:50 PM

Or maybe my bro is making new accounts over and over...?

It IS possible. Little brothers have been known to do things like that. :D

~*Mara*~ = ^.^ =

#48 ~~Megan~~

~~Megan~~

Black Widow Pretty

• Senior Members
  • 1,874 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 09:02 PM

WheN that Meka person joined, I thought she sounded A LOT like me. A lot of the goals, dreams, and interests she mentioned sounded like the ones I've told people, and even her name sounds a bit like mine...

OR maybe I'm just a paranoid psycho.

#49 cindy and jimmy forever

cindy and jimmy forever

DANCING STEWIE!!

• Members
  • 1,562 posts

Posted 07 November 2006 - 07:30 PM

i have three because i have 1 for school 1 for home and 1 for my aunts house
is that ok :unsure: cause i want to kno :unsure: :unsure:

#50 .:!Gwen!:.

.:!Gwen!:.

Listening to the song we used to sing...

• Members
  • 10,830 posts

Posted 07 November 2006 - 09:03 PM

:blink: Uhm.... that's a heck of a lot of peeps! :blink:

#51 .:!Gwen!:.

• Members
  • 10,830 posts

Posted 07 November 2006 - 09:06 PM

Oops nevermind.

#52 Mara=^.^=

Mara=^.^=

• Admin
  • 24,589 posts

Posted 08 November 2006 - 11:03 PM

OMG .:!Gwen!:. I love your new avatar!

"Is mayonnaise an instrument?"

CLASSIC B)

~*Mara*~ = ^.^ =

#53 .:!Gwen!:.

• Members
  • 10,830 posts

Posted 09 November 2006 - 08:15 PM

Only the best for my avatar. LOL

#54 Mara=^.^=

Mara=^.^=

• Admin
  • 24,589 posts

Posted 09 November 2006 - 11:36 PM

UPDATE 9 [11/9/06]

-Guess what ladies and gents? It's everyone's favorite time of day here on the IDOJ forums...update time! I know, I know, try to contain your unbridled joy at hearing these words. *.*

-Firstly, I'd like to celebrate the fact that I officially dropped Calculus at school. Woohoo! No more math-induced nightmares for me! Freedom is here! FUH-REE-DOM! :bff:

-Secondly, big thanks to everyone who manages to behave themselves here on the forums. When you guys are nice to each other it makes my job 10 times easier. <= (see, that was positive reinforcement, strategy # 1 employed by good cop Mara). :D When you guys act like total whack jobs, on the other hand, Big Bad Moderator Mara begins to tap her foot impatiently. Let's take recent example numero uno, shall we? B) It seems cindy and jimmy forever and cindy & jimmy forevr are embroiled in an ongoing heated fight :onfire: over who copied who, who copied the other first, or whether or not any copying went on at all. Now, I don't know about the rest of you, but I think this argument gets old pretty fast. It's like the two little kids arguing, and one screeches "stop copying me!" and the other one yells back "stop copying me" and on and on it goes. GET OVER IT people. I don't care who copied who...unless someone's stalking you, verbally or physically bashing you, or saying that JN sucks, there is NO reason to argue with them. So you think someone's a copycat, to use the extremely juvenile term. Deal with it. Imitation IS the sincerest form of flattery, after all. Take it as a compliment.

-I'd like to extend this opportunity to invite more people to role-play! Come on, you know you want to! **peer pressure** o:) Honestly, though, it's hard to get these RP sessions off the ground if nobody shows up or if people claim roles and then disappear. So go on! RP! It's loads of fun! :thumbsup:

-OK, well, looks like I'm out of time. Sorry this update wasn't longer (well, maybe not, considering many of my posts manage to be long enough to put most of you to sleep). I'll try to be more "concise"...or not! Hahaha~! :bunny: Reading is good for you! Woohooo! :dance:

~*Mara*~ = ^.^ =

#55 .:!Gwen!:.

• Members
  • 10,830 posts

Posted 10 November 2006 - 01:20 AM

...reading is.. GOOD for me?????? EVERYTHING I KNOW IS A LIE!!!!!!!

Sorry, inside joke. Anyway, that made me laugh, Mara. "Big Bad Moderator Mara begins to tap her foot impatiently." Good times... :wacko: Well, RP-ing is very fun so PLEASE JOIN!!!! IT'S SO FUN ONCE YOU START BUT WE CAN'T START UNTIL WE HAVE PEOPLE!!!!!! :wacko:

"Thank you, and this concludes our morning announcements. have a spectacular day and do your spectacular best." - My principal

#56 dancerg7

dancerg7

J/C FAN! OH YEAH!

• Members
  • 769 posts

Posted 16 November 2006 - 12:49 AM

Two possible anwsers:

1. S/he's using a proxy.

I'm thinking you're right. I still think BettyRocks and cindy & jimmy forevr are the same, though.

I think I'm just gonna let the whole matter slide and give you guys the benefit of the doubt. Who cares if you have multiple accounts, as long as you don't break the rules. Whatever floats your boat.

~*Mara*~ = ^.^ =

:blink:

#57 CindyRocks123

CindyRocks123

Superposter

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 16 November 2006 - 03:13 AM

Wow I've missed alot of stuff :blink: Heck, I haven't even noticed people have the same IP. WEIRD-NESS ALERT. cindy and jimmy forever and some other girl..CHILL PILL please? >_<

#58 Mara=^.^=

Mara=^.^=

• Admin
  • 24,589 posts

Posted 16 November 2006 - 08:50 PM

Update 10 [11/16/06]

-Hey everyone, long time no update! Guess there just hasn't been that much to talk about. That, or I'm just a slacker LOL ^_^

-Anyway, I've been doing some major housecleaning here on the IDOJ forums :bock: ...you know, deleting inactive topics, merging similar ones, getting rid of repeat posts, etc. o:) Pretty exciting stuff, I know...

-I'm considering adding a Humor forum to the "Other Stuff" section...not sure if this is a good idea, however, as doubtless SOMEONE will post something obscenely rude. I might go ahead and do it anyway, since I'd really like to post some funny stuff there.

-There's a new JN episode Friday! Woohoo! :bff: Well, not too much of a woohoo in my case, since I've already seen all the unaired episodes. Oh well. :rolleyes:

-Well, that's about it. If anything else of interest presents itself, I'll let you all know. TTYL :dance:

~*Mara*~ = ^.^ =

#59 Koopa Testudo

Koopa Testudo

Formerly known as gamergirlv

• Senior Members
  • 2,165 posts

Posted 16 November 2006 - 09:06 PM

Humor section? HUMOR SECTION?!? MAKE... TEH... TOPIC... OR ELSE... I'LL KEEP... CAPITALIZNG... AND USING DOT-DOT-DOTS... BWEHEHEHE... ATTACK OF THE DOT-DOT-DOTS... :ph43r:

And, it's about time those Nickelodeon bastards aired the new eppies here in the U.S....

#60 Mara=^.^=

Mara=^.^=

• Admin
  • 24,589 posts

Posted 16 November 2006 - 09:59 PM

Humor section? HUMOR SECTION?!? MAKE... TEH... TOPIC... OR ELSE... I'LL KEEP... CAPITALIZNG... AND USING DOT-DOT-DOTS...
And, it's about time those Nickelodeon bastards aired the new eppies here in the U.S....

Took the words right out of my mouth...in both regards. I'll go make the topic.

~*Mara*~ = ^.^ =

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users