• Please log in to reply
8781 replies to this topic

#21 kprrs3000

kprrs3000

I'm a kick-butt kinda girl

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 12:25 AM

-Halloween's coming up on Tuesday, not that I needed to remind you.  So, what's everyone gonna be this year? I'm going as a pirate wench  along with my best friend Emma and my lil cousin (kyosgirl11). Do you guys have anything special planned for Halloween? This year we're memorizing Disney's "A Pirates Life for Me" and Relient K's "The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything", and we plan to sing them at the top of our lungs as we trick-or-treat. HELLZ Ya.

We are the pirates who don't do anything,we just stay home and lie around,and if you ask us to do anything,we'll just tell you,we don't do anything(kinda sounds like my bro)! I love that song! Veggietale's version and Reliant K's version! I love veggietales. My family has every episode. I know it's a little lame that I'm that freaked over it,but I grew up watching it. One of my favs is "Lord of the Beans". Partially because I hate Lord of the Rings, but still got all the jokes.
By the way, I going to be a spy 4 halloween. I going to base my outfit on Beautiful Gorgeous.

#22 .:!Gwen!:.

.:!Gwen!:.

Listening to the song we used to sing...

• Members
  • 10,830 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 01:58 AM

J/A is the best!!!!!!! :kawaii: So is Johnny Waffle! ROFL!! :bock: :bunny: :huh:

#23 gamegrl75

gamegrl75

-is back from ALL OUT OF THE USA-

• Members
  • 315 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 04:42 AM

Who the heck is Johnny Waffle? :bock: Bock, bock. :bock: BOCK!!! I was Mario for Halloween. Meh.

#24 Koopa Testudo

Koopa Testudo

Formerly known as gamergirlv

• Senior Members
  • 2,165 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 04:45 AM

Remember the episode, "Normal Boy", where Hugh was playing with his breakfast, and named the waffle "Johnny Waffle"? Yeah, that's him... it... him.

#25 gamegrl75

gamegrl75

• Members
  • 315 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 04:47 AM

Remember the episode, "Normal Boy", where Hugh was playing with his breakfast, and named the waffle "Johnny Waffle"? Yeah, that's him... it... him.

Oh..now I remember. That was stupid. VERY. That's him?

#26 Mara=^.^=

Mara=^.^=

Benevolent, All-Seeing Eye

• Admin
  • 24,589 posts
  • Nickname:𓊨 𓏏 𓆇

Posted 03 November 2006 - 03:22 AM

Update 6 [11/2/06]

-Sorry for the lack of updates people. My homework pile has grown into a looming, bat-infested mountain of death that threatens to topple over on me at any given moment. B)

-I hate to do this, but it's time to bring out big-bad moderator Mara: cindy and jimmy forever, are you experiencing mental issues or are you just trying to be funny? :huh: Posting huge rants in the pairings section about farting or polls containing choices like "hkshfkfkjsfk" and "yrowuranjfbjhs" is NOT an acceptable thing to be doing. <_< Keep it up and you'll find yourself holding a one-way ticket to account suspension. :blink:

-Secondly, and on a less grumpy note, happy birthday purple-sparkle. You rock! :rock:

-So...how did everyone's Halloween go? Mine was pretty fun, despite the fact that my bff bagged on the last minute because she had to work. I feel really bad...in thirty years I doubt she'll remember that she worked her shift at her minimum wage job. She will, however, remember that she missed out on trick-or-treating with her best friend for the last time before going away to college. Live and learn, I guess. Piece of advice to all you younger kids **pulls on old woman wig and commences to give an "in my day" lecture**: don't try to grow up too fast. Hold on to whatever fun times you can. You'll have plenty of time for grown up responsibilites and all the jazz in due time. Have some fun.

-Okey doke, well, that concludes today's updates. Now it's time for me to go and finish my Biology lab. Woohoo! :thumbsup:

~*Mara*~ = ^.^ =

#27 gamegrl75

gamegrl75

• Members
  • 315 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 03:26 AM

-I hate to do this, but it's time to bring out big-bad moderator Mara: cindy and jimmy forever, are you experiencing mental issues or are you just trying to be funny? :huh: Posting huge rants in the pairings section about farting or polls containing choices like "hkshfkfkjsfk" and "yrowuranjfbjhs" is NOT an acceptable thing to be doing.  <_<  Keep it up and you'll find yourself holding a one-way ticket to account suspension.  :blink:

Ya, I PMed ya about that. -_- You should've seen my face when I saw the topics! I was all... :wacko: Betty&Jimmy4Ever and her have been making serious JUNK. She could at least post that stuff in 'Sheer Randomess'.

#28 cindy and jimmy forever

cindy and jimmy forever

DANCING STEWIE!!

• Members
  • 1,562 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 02:11 AM

:huh: I DID NOT DO THAT IT WAS BETTY ROCKS NOT ME I HAVENT BEEN ON FOR A WEEK SO DONT BLAME ME!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :bock: :bock: :bock: :bock: :bock: :bock: :bock: cute hehehehe

ha :bock: :bock: :bock: :bock:

#29 Lavender_Harmony

Lavender_Harmony

Harmony & Red Moon

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 02:15 AM

:huh: I DID NOT DO THAT IT WAS BETTY ROCKS NOT ME I HAVENT BEEN ON FOR A WEEK SO DONT BLAME ME!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :bock: :bock: :bock: :bock: :bock: :bock: :bock: cute hehehehe

ha :bock: :bock: :bock: :bock:

Really? I saw you had a few "junky" topics in the Pairings section. And I have a I mentioned Betty Rocks is my niece? She doesn't even know HOW to hack someone. -_-

#30 .:!Gwen!:.

• Members
  • 10,830 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 02:43 AM

Dearest Mara,

- I agree. Homework SUCKS. LOL I know it's supposed to be practice and junk but WHY THE HECK DO WE NEED SO MUCH OF IT???????? Ugh.

- Haha, you're like "good cop, bad cop" or whatever. LOL But when Mara rampages, you'd better watch out. :angrymob: Not joking. :bunny:

- Yay Purple_Sparkle! 21! WOO!!! YOU CAN VOTE!!! (Or is that 18...?)

- Ah, Halloween. Okays, well, first off I spent my afternoon on these boards. Then I went to a Halloween (Erm, HARVEST, my bad) "ball" that one of my many youth group leaders threw. Well, my friend, Walter, turned up as a NERD and won "Most Believable" in the costume contest. LOL gts...

- Yuck. Bio bites. 'SPECIALLY Honor's Bio. >_<

#31 Mara=^.^=

Mara=^.^=

• Admin
  • 24,589 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 04:44 PM

UPDATE 7 [11/4/06]

-OK, we've got a bit of a catty slap triangle going on here at IDOJ :catfight: . cindy and jimmy forever claims that she didn't post the nonsense polls, but that BettyRocks did, and meanwhile ANOTHER nonsense post shows up, this time under BettyRock's name. However, BettyRocks claims that she didn't do it and that it was in fact cindy and jimmy forever's doing. Meanwhile, cindy and jimmy forevr (not cindy and jimmy forever, mind you, that one letter makes all the difference apparently) is complaining that cindy and jimmy forever is sending her mean emails because cindy and jimmy forever thinks that cindy and jimmy forevr copied her, since their avatars, signatures, and of course usernames all bear an eerie resemblence. cindy and jimmy forevr, however, denies this, and blames the whole thing on cindy and jimmy forever. PHEW! Could you keep that straight? Aren't you glad you aren't me? :grr: I've gotten irritated <_< and suspended BettyRock's account for three days, just as a "measuring stick" to see if any other nonsense posts show up. If they do, I'll suspend cindy and jimmy forever's account and see what happens. No offense to either of these three lovely girls, but either one of you is lying or we have a trickster here at IDOJ with a penchant for signing in under other people's names and posting crap on the boards. :wacko:

-On a less confusing note, several people have been volunteering to write character bios for the main site, and we've already received ones for Goddard and Grandma Taters. Thank you very much Jon H. for volunteering to do this! :kawaii:

-Thanks to .:!Gwen!:. for the "good cop, bad cop" analogy. I LIKE it. *.*

-As requested by several people, I re-ordered the forums based on the date of the last post rather than by alphabetization (except for the Roleplaying forum, which will stay the way it is). I also fixed the glitch that was keeping people from posting a new topic in the Fansites forum...so PassionAngel, you can post the link to your website now! Huzzah! :bff:

~*Mara*~ = ^.^ =

#32 .:!Gwen!:.

• Members
  • 10,830 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 05:34 PM

Agh! My brain! :wacko: I'm so confused!

Hee hee, I love that analogy! I love it on FOP (School's Out I think) when Jorgan does that. Gts...

Huzzah! *.* I can post my site!

#33 Purple_Sparkle

Purple_Sparkle

I'm back!

• Senior Members
  • 2,128 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 09:34 PM

Oy :wacko: dang Mara, the things you have to deal with...

#34 gamegrl75

gamegrl75

• Members
  • 315 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 09:36 PM

Oy :wacko: dang Mara, the things you have to deal with...

I know.... :wacko: she has to deal with immature 9 year olds blackmailing another 9 year old who is innocent, and etc. Ugh!

#35 Mara=^.^=

Mara=^.^=

• Admin
  • 24,589 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 02:21 AM

UPDATE 8 [11/4/06]

-What? Two updates in one day? Don't you feel special! *.* Well, you shouldn't feel TOO special, since this isn't exactly a sparkly, happy, unicorns-and-rainbows type update. I am PRETTY upset <_< . I REALLY want to trust you guys, and I greatly dislike snooping around to catch you doing naughty things, but at Crash_7's request, I decided to further investigate the catty slap triangle :catfight: that I mentioned in the previous update.
In order to see who was telling the truth, I looked up cindy and jimmy forever's, cindy & jimmy forevr's, and BettyRocks' IP addresses. Cindy and jimmy forever is in the clear, but guess what I found out about the other two? They are in fact one and the same! No wonder they were blaming each other! They both have the SAME IP address...and, surprise of surprises, so do 10 other people on this forum! :o Either a LOT of people are sharing the same computer or ONE person has a serious multiple personality problem. Someone wanna tell me the TRUTH here? I mean, I understand having two accounts for emergencies or whatever, but but 12 separate accounts as 12 separate people? :grr: The following all share the IP address 70.104.184.140 and all claim to be separate people:
..:Kim..:
AnimeAngel ^.^
BettyRocks
cindy & jimmy 4eva
cindy & jimmy forevr
Cindy Vortex
gamegrl75
JCFreak
Lavender_Harmony
Meka, Queen of Africa
PassionAngel
Sarah

Does someone want to tell me what the HECK is going on here? :blink: I don't like being mean but something's gotta give here! Woe is me! :'(

~*Mara*~ = ^.^ =

#36 Koopa Testudo

Koopa Testudo

• Senior Members
  • 2,165 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 02:31 AM

GASP!!! :o :o :o

#37 gamegrl75

gamegrl75

• Members
  • 315 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 02:32 AM

What the heck? They all share the same IP Address? Buh-bye. This is weird. WHAT THE HECK?

#38 Koopa Testudo

Koopa Testudo

• Senior Members
  • 2,165 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 02:33 AM

Er... sis? You're on the list. :o

#39 gamegrl75

gamegrl75

• Members
  • 315 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 02:34 AM

Er... sis? You're on the list. :o

Eeeeyipe! What the heck!

#40 Mara=^.^=

Mara=^.^=

• Admin
  • 24,589 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 02:37 AM

I think there must be some kind of problem with the system that keeps track of people's IP addresses. I just can't believe that one person made all those accounts. Ugh! It's so frustrating! :grr:

~*Mara*~ = ^.^ =

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users