JN random exciting

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#61 ShadRose17

ShadRose17

We're all mad here.

• Senior Members
  • 8,085 posts
  • Location:Lurking, all around, I could be behind you.. maybe...

Posted 01 October 2013 - 03:26 AM

Sarah: Why is your head shaped like devil horns.....? That's even lamer than being shaped like ice cream..... no offence J-man.

#62 JimmyxxCindy4EVER

JimmyxxCindy4EVER

I'D forgive you, FJ... <3<3

• Senior Members
  • 21,179 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 07:54 PM

:Jimmy: None taken...  Uh, "J-man"?? :blink:

:Sheen: Okay, awkward... :wacko:

:Libby: Uh-oh, looks like ya made him mad, Sarah!! :unsure:

Evil Jimmy: Cuz I was CLONED evil, you idiot!! :mad:

:Cindy: Okay, enough with the awkwardness and the dramatics!!  How in the HELL are we gonna escape this invisible force field you rigged, you moron?! :angry:

Evil Jimmy: *regains his composure* It's shrinking, too, ya know, until it reaches the old house's perimeter of its foundation...  Then you'll be trapped there for good!! :evillaugh:

:Carl: Ouch!!  I moved away from it, but it just zapped me again over here!  It's moving, just like he said!  Mommy!! :onfire:

Evil Jimmy: Yep, at a rate of eight inches per minute!  It doesn't affect me cuz I've got my own force field around myself, thanks to this hi-tech collar I made that I'm wearing, so it passes right through me.  For you, on the other hand, it's only a matter of time... :evillaugh:

:Goddard: *yips when the force field touches him and causes him to emit sparks, then runs away a few feet, having been with them the whole time*

#63 Scythe

Scythe

Amigop

• Senior Members
  • 1,860 posts
  • Nickname:Seth
  • Location:At home on my Computer. Where do you think I am? Your Closet? Athena has already taken up that post.

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:37 PM

:Sheen: *touches force feild* OW! That hurt... *touches it again* OW! *touches it again* OW! Hmm... *touches it again* OW!

Me: Get your brain back in your head Sheen...

#64 JimmyxxCindy4EVER

JimmyxxCindy4EVER

• Senior Members
  • 21,179 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:38 PM

Me: Ugh, puking PLUTO, Sheen!!  Come HERE!! *grabs his shirt collar and drags him away, and consequently, even closer to the house*

:Sheen: Ack!!  Hey, watch it!!  You ruined my fun!! <_<

:Libby: Saved yo' life is more like it!  That thing is gonna keep zapping us unless we take shelter in that house!

:Cindy: <_< Pffft, get a life, Ultra-Freak... *gets zapped since the force field has reached her by then* OW!!! *rushes several feet away from it* That thing is starting to scare me! :unsure:

:Jimmy: It's only gonna keep hurting us more and more unless we seek shelter in the abandoned house.  Let's go!

:Carl: No way!!  You heard Sheen!!!  There was a murder in that house a long time ago, which means there's a ghost around!!  I HATE GHOSTS!!! :onfire:

:Jimmy: Carl, do you want to keep getting hurt by the shrinking force field??  And there's no such thing as ghosts, so you have nothing to worry about going in there.

:Sheen: Carl, you're such a big BABY!!!

:Carl: Am not!!

Me: Ugh, seriously??  Do we have to drag you two in there?! *leans over to Cindy* Sheesh, what morons!!

:Cindy: Psshht, don't remind me... <_<

:Libby: *gets zapped after it moved up to her* YEOW!! *runs away a short distance* I'm with Neutron!!  I'd rather go in there where that force field can't get us!  I'm gettin' kinda scared of it myself! :unsure:

#65 Scythe

Scythe

Amigop

• Senior Members
  • 1,860 posts
  • Location:At home on my Computer. Where do you think I am? Your Closet? Athena has already taken up that post.

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:23 PM

Me: Just like a female to ruin a male's fun. *Enters house before the rest of them do to avoid any zappings*

#66 ShadRose17

ShadRose17

We're all mad here.

• Senior Members
  • 8,085 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:24 AM

Sarah: Wait forcefield huh I missed stuff... AHHH. *runs inside*

#67 Scythe

Scythe

Amigop

• Senior Members
  • 1,860 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 03:48 AM

*finds Sarah behind me* Oh hey...the others still stuck outside? *lights turn on and off extremely quickly and I panic, falling backwards*

#68 ShadRose17

ShadRose17

We're all mad here.

• Senior Members
  • 8,085 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:29 AM

Sarah: *grab arm* DON'T FALL... um...are they.... OHNOARETHEY.

#69 Scythe

Scythe

Amigop

• Senior Members
  • 1,860 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 11:24 AM

What... are you Okay?

#70 JimmyxxCindy4EVER

JimmyxxCindy4EVER

• Senior Members
  • 21,179 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:22 PM

:Jimmy: Okay, first of all, everyone in the house before the force field zaps us again! *rushes inside with the others* Now, second of all, HOW in Einstein's name can this house have electricity if it's 150 years old?! It has to be a gas lamp, a fireplace, or some other respective lighting from the nineteenth century that somehow keeps getting relit! It seems to be emanating from that old bedroom just down that hallway... *points* Goddard, light up the area and lead the way!

*front doors mysteriously shut and lock by themselves, rendering the area pitch black other than the faint flickering light and Goddard's illuminated eyes*

:Carl: *shrieks again* I KNEW this place was haunted!! Mommy!!!

Me: I don't like the looks of this place one bit!! *rushes back to the front doors and tries to yank them open, but fails* *runs back to the group and cowers behind Cindy* Hide me...

:Cindy: Ugh, Em, get a grip!! This place is NOT haunted!

*a shrill scream emanates from just below their feet*

:Libby: Okay, did y'all hear that?! Who just screamed??

*a rambling of negative responses come from the rest of the group*

:Sheen: If it wasn't any of us, then it must've come from the ghost of the murder victim!!! :evillaugh:

:Jimmy: For the love of Richard Feynman, there are NO such things as ghosts!!! :mad:

:Goddard: *growls in agreement*

Evil Jimmy: Oh, I beg to differ! :evillaugh:

#71 ShadRose17

ShadRose17

We're all mad here.

• Senior Members
  • 8,085 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:57 AM

Sarah: I am so confused and lost I have no idea what is going on someone make me un-confused and I don't care how old I am I am hiding behind Seth now. *hides behind Seth* 

#72 Scythe

Scythe

Amigop

• Senior Members
  • 1,860 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 09:45 PM

*Ahem* Thanks? Maybe...um...?

#73 JimmyxxCindy4EVER

JimmyxxCindy4EVER

• Senior Members
  • 21,179 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:34 AM

:Jimmy: Okay, this nonsense has gone on long enough!! That scream HAS to have a source of some kind! :mad:

:Carl: But J-Jimmy, none of us made th-that n-n-noise!!

:Sheen: No one living did, you mean...!! :evillaugh:

:Libby: Sheen!! *smacks his face* Stop scarin' Carl!!

:Sheen: Ow!! That hurt! *rubs his face*

:Jimmy: Alright, that's ENOUGH!!! Cut it out! I'm gonna solve this mystery once and for all!! *turns to Goddard* Goddard, pinpoint the scream's source!

:Goddard: *barks and runs a scan, but finds nothing* *displays: "Source Unknown"*

:Jimmy: What do you mean, source unknown?! There has to be someone beneath us doing that in an attempt to scare us, or some sort of playback device hidden somewhere for the same purpose, or-!

Me: *lays a hand on his shoulder* Look, Jimmy, if Goddard didn't find anything, he d-didn't f-f-find a-a-anyth-thing!! *shrieks and hunkers down on my knees with my hands on my head* I am N-N-NOT going a-a s-step f-further!! *trembles violently*

*a cold vapor suddenly blows through the group, paired with a faint moaning sound*

:Cindy: Okay, now I'm scared! What was that just now?!

Evil Jimmy: What did I tell ya?? :evillaugh:

#74 Scythe

Scythe

Amigop

• Senior Members
  • 1,860 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 07:13 AM

Me: e-loi-jon. e-loi-jon. It is obviously an i-llu-sion. An Ilusion. *pushes Sarah out of my way and hides behind Sheen*

#75 ShadRose17

ShadRose17

We're all mad here.

• Senior Members
  • 8,085 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 05:55 AM

Sarah: HEY! D: That wasn't nice!

#76 Scythe

Scythe

Amigop

• Senior Members
  • 1,860 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 01:15 AM

Me: Gotta do what I gotta do.

Sheen: This feels weird...

#77 JimmyxxCindy4EVER

JimmyxxCindy4EVER

• Senior Members
  • 21,179 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 06:52 PM

(Reviving!! Let's get this show on the road!!)

#78 JimmyxxCindy4EVER

JimmyxxCindy4EVER

• Senior Members
  • 21,179 posts

Posted 14 December 2020 - 06:43 PM

(Sarah, wanna keep this going? I sure miss it... Here are the codes for the colors of the characters' text: me(ee82ee), Jimmy(ff0000), Cindy(00ff00), Goddard(2f4f4f), Libby(d485fc), Sheen(00c2af), Carl(ff8a00), and EJ(d22222). What do ya think? :la:)

#79 JimmyxxCindy4EVER

JimmyxxCindy4EVER

• Senior Members
  • 21,179 posts

Posted 06 May 2022 - 01:56 AM

(Reviving yet again! I wanna start this thing back up! :kawaii: And don't worry about some others not being around anymore for this thing; we can always improvise! ;) :la:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users