Cute guys in TV/ Movies :)
#141
Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:04 PM
#142
Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:38 PM
NOT THAT HOOK.
I MEANT THE SEXY BEAST FROM ONCE UPON A TIME.
FER SERIOUS, Em. What? LOL.
#143
Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:42 PM
I MEANT THE SEXY BEAST FROM ONCE UPON A TIME.
Yesssss let us fangirl together over his hot evilness
~*Mara*~ = ^.^ =
#144
Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:45 PM
#145
Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:57 PM
Plus,
#146
Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:17 PM
#147
Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:22 PM
#148
Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:26 PM
#149
Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:35 PM
#150
Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:36 PM
I knowwwwOh my gosh- TOTES, Mara. This does not help my ... ah.... fascination with pirates.
Plus,Spoiler
I'm digging the vengeance without scruples thing he's got going on. I like that sort of character
Plus Once Upon a Time has a thing for trying to redeem bad guys after like a season or so...I'm wondering if they're gonna do that with Hook too. I'd be totally on board with that, 'cause then Hook'd come in two flavors: pirate, and redeemed, and both taste great to me
~*Mara*~ = ^.^ =
#151
Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:38 PM
I JUST HOPE THERE WON'T BE A LOVE TRIANGLE> NO OUAT. NO.
#152
Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:41 PM
I don't know- I think he's kind of hot as a bad boy.
I JUST HOPE THERE WON'T BE A LOVE TRIANGLE> NO OUAT. NO.
Wait, a love triangle with whom?
Also, you can be a bad boy without ripping out princess hearts. There's a difference between "rogue" and "villain", IMO...I like moral ambiguity, and a bit of an inner struggle to choose between wrong and right (so that you never know which way they're gonna go). But hey, blackhearted pirates have their place in fiction too
~*Mara*~ = ^.^ =
#153
Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:46 PM
Wait, a love triangle with who?
Well- more like confuing mess.. Emma/ Hook/ Neal/ August. It just seems like something OUAT would do.
"Also, you can be a bad boy without ripping out princess hearts. There's a difference between "rogue" and "villain", IMO...I like moral ambiguity, and a bit of an inner struggle to choose between wrong and right (so that you never know which way they're gonna go). But hey, blackhearted pirates have their place in fiction too." True, true.
Either way, he's soooooooooo attractive.. PURRR...
#154
Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:57 PM
#155
Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:49 PM
~*Mara*~ = ^.^ =
#156
Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:51 PM
#157
Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:17 PM
Huzzah!
~*Mara*~ = ^.^ =
#158
Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:25 PM
Yes. We're shallow.
Huzzah!
~*Mara*~ = ^.^ =
#159
Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:31 PM
#160
Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:39 PM
Not if you don't find it strange that I am, by and large, only attracted to fictional charactersDo you find it strange that I only find animated guys attractive?
~*Mara*~ = ^.^ =
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users








