Cute guys in TV/ Movies :)
#101
Posted 17 October 2012 - 06:10 PM
~*Mara*~ = ^.^ =
#102
Posted 17 October 2012 - 06:56 PM

Can't help it. I grew up on Disney movies and the stars in them! Joe Jonas is awesome!!! *sighmelts*
I wish he'd stuck with this hair-do and hadn't changed it. He looks better that way, WAY better!
#103
Posted 22 October 2012 - 09:33 AM
I’m ready to get Captain Hooked if you know what I mean
~*Mara*~ = ^.^ =
#104
Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:29 AM
HOLY FUGMUFFINS TOTAL AGREEMENTCan I just say, I totally agree with the Benedict Cumberbatch thing? sigh Why are all the attractive people older then me. Jensen Ackles, and Jared Padalecki anyone?
I'm currently trying to watch S1 of Supernatural, and let me tell you it is tough trying to decide which one is prettiest. I mean, mostly I'm firmly on the side of Sam(/Jared), but then sometimes Dean(/Jensen) has these ridiculously large and sparkly eyes, which should look ridiculous on a tough demon-hunting older brother. In reality, it categorically does not.
And Benedict Cumberbatch goes without saying.
#105
Posted 22 October 2012 - 04:39 PM

THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME. I can't help it though, I think he's a really good actor and that's always a huge pull for me.
#106
Posted 22 October 2012 - 04:52 PM
#107
Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:36 PM
#108
Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:02 PM

Daniel Gordh.
....
GOOD GRACIOUS DARCY.
#109
Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:17 AM


I'll wash your festering cuts while you lounge shirtless in my bedroom anyday
~*Mara*~ = ^.^ =
#110
Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:42 PM
*fans herself*
#111
Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:19 PM
I share your sudden tendency toward overheatingwwwoooooohooooo! it just got all steamy up in here...
*fans herself*
~*Mara*~ = ^.^ =
#112
Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:44 PM
#113
Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:50 PM
~*Mara*~ = ^.^ =
#114
Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:55 PM

(Adam Lambert)
Don't forget the gays. (;
#115
Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:56 PM
Am i the only one who thinks that these two kinda look like a teen jimmy and Cindy *shot*
Corinne
#116
Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:58 PM
damn you fanfictionAm i the only one who thinks that these two kinda look like a teen jimmy and Cindy *shot*
Corinne
#117
Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:59 PM
I know it's ruined medamn you fanfiction
Corinne
#118
Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:01 PM
Ah shit, you're rightAm i the only one who thinks that these two kinda look like a teen jimmy and Cindy *shot*
~*Mara*~ = ^.^ =
#119
Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:03 PM
No, you're not the only one, Corinne...Am i the only one who thinks that these two kinda look like a teen jimmy and Cindy *shot*
Corinne
#120
Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:18 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users








