CraazyOne

~*~*~*~

• Members
  • 7,462 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 04:19 PM

OK...

Jimmy/Cindy
Sheen/Libby

And pairings I'm starting to like more...

Carl/Elke
Jet/Beautiful (I like 'em way better than Junkman/Beautiful)
Nick/Betty (Nick's not ALL bad, and could get better.)
Goddard/Roxie (Never been crazy about this, but it's cute. Has potential, anyway.)

Really random pairings I kinda like to play around with (but don't ship seriously, because I'm into canon pairings):

Sheen/Cindy (I can't resist this couple)
EJ/Cindy (Hey, I said, RANDOM!)
Jimmy/Libby (Just barely, ha. Like, only if somehow S/C happened. Then J/L would have to happen, IMO...)

~Rachel~

#42 NekoGirl

NekoGirl

He's BACK & better than ever!! ^-^

• Senior Members
  • 2,243 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 04:31 PM

^^; Well, I know he's not "Evil Jimmy kinda bad", but I just can NEVER grow to the idea. Been hooked on J/B & Nick/Brittany just way too long I guess.

That & Nick/Betty is the typical J/Cer's choice for her.. PASS. -_-

#43 Koopa Testudo

Koopa Testudo

Formerly known as gamergirlv

• Senior Members
  • 2,165 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 03:14 AM

Why is it that every post i see is:

Jimmy/Cindy
Sheen/Libby
Carl/Elke

...OMG UR ALL CANON ZOMBIES

DON'T EAT MY BRAIN, IT'S LIEK UNDEAD MCDONALDS D:

#44 Faerie Royalty

Faerie Royalty

Faerie Half Breed

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 03:34 AM

My pairings

Jimmy/Cindy
Cindy/Libby
Sheen/Libby
Jimmy/Carl
Carl/Elkie
Jimmy/Eustace
Carl/Cindy

The Jimmy slash pairings are one sided, imo, because I think Jimmy's straight. Heh, heh.

#45 Koopa Testudo

Koopa Testudo

• Senior Members
  • 2,165 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 03:43 AM

AHH, FINALLY A FANDOM SHIPPER!

*bearhugs*

#46 Faerie Royalty

Faerie Royalty

Faerie Half Breed

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 03:56 PM

:D!

It's the first time I've ever been hugged for liking really weird pairings. XD

:dance:

#47 NekoGirl

NekoGirl

• Senior Members
  • 2,243 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 04:29 PM

^_^ I don't mind strange pairings, I just ship my own & agree to disagree, plus even if I'm a little "uhh, okay?" with slash, I like that you don't care what other people think of your ships. Sure wish I was that way with Jimmy & Betty, but.... there's just too much bashing of it for me to. =(

#48 Faerie Royalty

Faerie Royalty

Faerie Half Breed

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 01:24 AM

I don't mind Jimmy/Betty. I can understand it, even if I ship Jimmy/Cindy. I like Betty a great deal and I can't really get angry with her for "interfering" with the J/C.

See, I compare the adults to the kids, since I've got some rather unconventional ideas about the adults.

So Jimmy: Hugh
Cindy: Sasha
Betty: Judy

So I can see Jimmy/Betty, except Jimmy is more aggressive and passionate than his father. But Judy's attitude matches Betty's pretty well.

See, I think Sasha was in love with Hugh, but it didn't work out because their personalities don't match...

Cindy's personality, imo, matches Jimmy's personality well. But if you equate Betty with Judy, then Jimmy's got a good chance with Betty...if he were more like his father.

Yeah, I'm sure this rambling doesn't make much sense to anyone else, so I'm shutting up now. ^^;

#49 NekoGirl

NekoGirl

• Senior Members
  • 2,243 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 05:12 AM

I'm glad to see your not one of those J/B bashing people, that's just plain awesome right there. ^_^

I get what your saying with Sasha, I picked up on that just a little in Out, Darn Spotlight, the little Judy & Sasha bit. I however, have been supporting Hugh & Judy since the first movie so I don't exactly like the idea of myself personally shipping either with any other characters.

BUT, I respect your liking of it, so I won't complain or anything there. ^^

For the comparison of personalities, I have actually thought of that before, during my Jimmy & Betty obsession back in '06 - '07, so I get the idea there too.

Betty's comparison matches up just right with Judy, & I can also easily see Judy liking Betty as Jimmy's choice better than Cindy. Maybe not by a whole lot, but some.

My reason for this is because from her point of view, Judy sees Cindy primarily as the girl who teases & picks on Jimmy at every other turn. Judy hasn't seen much of the J/C romance, if any. Betty however, well unless she wasn't looking, she must've seen the kiss in Out, Darn Spotlight's end.

Its a safe assumption Hugh might've too, but that quote from "Birth of a Salesman" when he bought her candy, well... its not sure. He could be for either one, BOTH, or none. Just dunno with Hugh, its like having Cosmo ship something, lol.

& let's not forget: Judy knows Cindy is Sasha's daughter, so ya'know.... unless J/C stay together on throughout their lives & she understands Jimmy loves Cindy in return, Judy might not be too fond of the idea, for now.

#50 Faerie Royalty

Faerie Royalty

Faerie Half Breed

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 03:54 PM

I think Judy is capable of liking Cindy, once she understands how much Jimmy cares for her and Cindy's softer side is exposed more to her. But until then, you're right about her only seeing the Jimmy/Betty potential rather than J/C. (Judy's dislike of Cindy based on what she's seen of her reminds me of how I think Goddard perceives her- as a bother to Jimmy).

Hugh is probably oblivious to the whole thing. Jimmy noticed that Cindy liked him...but Hugh probably never caught onto Sasha liking him, unless she spelled it out for him, which I doubt. Hugh would probably be happy with whomever Jimmy chose, as long as Jimmy was happy with it.

(Incidentally, I don't think Goddard likes Cindy that much...it's just common sense. Goddard sees even more of Cindy belittling Jimmy than Judy does...)

#51 Nephrite Jadeite

Nephrite Jadeite

Well, butter my bum and call me a biscuit!

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 03:36 AM

My ships, eh? Hmm.

I can't say I like Jimmy with Cindy too much. It's cliche, you know? I guess the only other person I can see him with is April...so yeah.

As for Sheen and Libby--agh, they are so cute! I adore the two of them together? How can you not? :wub:

But otherwise, I don't think this show is too much about romance, so I can't think of anything else I support that isn't evident. (i.e. Hugh/Judy or Mrs. Wheezer/Mr. Wheezer)

#52 Koopa Testudo

Koopa Testudo

• Senior Members
  • 2,165 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 01:40 PM

AND NOW FOR A RANDOM CRACK PAIRING.

FUTURE SHEEN/FUTURE CARL?

SH'YEAH.

XD

#53 Faerie Royalty

Faerie Royalty

Faerie Half Breed

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 05:57 PM

Eh...

I can see how people would think Sheen and Carl are gay, but still. If we're going to slash Sheen, I'd rather slash him with Jimmy than Carl. But since I'm not inclined to slash him, then no.

#54 NekoGirl

NekoGirl

• Senior Members
  • 2,243 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 06:03 PM

My ships, eh? Hmm.

I can't say I like Jimmy with Cindy too much. It's cliche, you know? I guess the only other person I can see him with is April...so yeah.

As for Sheen and Libby--agh, they are so cute! I adore the two of them together? How can you not? :wub:

But otherwise, I don't think this show is too much about romance, so I can't think of anything else I support that isn't evident. (i.e. Hugh/Judy or Mrs. Wheezer/Mr. Wheezer)

*jaw drops* Wow, its been ages since I've met someone who actually doesn't really ship Jimmy with Cindy, yet is a JN fan! Nice to meet ya!

P.S.~ How do ya feel about Jimmy with Betty? Too cliche too, or okay, but you like J/A more? *sorry had to ask* xD

I think we're all but universal with Sheen & Libby, I've honestly NEVER met someone that "hates" them together, & God forbid the day I do! Their too sweet! :wub:

#55 Nephrite Jadeite

Nephrite Jadeite

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 06:18 PM

P.S.~ How do ya feel about Jimmy with Betty? Too cliche too, or okay, but you like J/A more? *sorry had to ask* xD

Nice to meet you too, NekoGirl. c:

Well, I don't want to bring up an argument, but it seems Betty was only a childhood crush.

#56 NekoGirl

NekoGirl

• Senior Members
  • 2,243 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 06:24 PM

It probably was Jade, but wasn't April a childhood crush too? Moreso since it was one episode? :P

I wouldn't shoot down your idea, its the same as shooting down mine, seeing as we're both in the same boat shipping-wise, both ideas buried underneath the sea that is the J/Cers of the world. ^^;

But yeah, even though it was probably a childhood crush, I couldn't even think of turning away from it, especially not now. Just like you probably couldn't with yours! ^_^

Besides, its just too cute when Jimmy's attention is deverted to Betty (April too, but me being J/B, well... xD). :wub:

#57 Nephrite Jadeite

Nephrite Jadeite

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 03:42 AM

It probably was Jade, but wasn't April a childhood crush too? Moreso since it was one episode? :P

I wouldn't shoot down your idea, its the same as shooting down mine, seeing as we're both in the same boat shipping-wise, both ideas buried underneath the sea that is the J/Cers of the world. ^^;

But yeah, even though it was probably a childhood crush, I couldn't even think of turning away from it, especially not now. Just like you probably couldn't with yours! ^_^

Besides, its just too cute when Jimmy's attention is deverted to Betty (April too, but me being J/B, well... xD). :wub:

You bring up an excellent point.

Although April was more hormones than crush, she was just a passing fancy of his.

Though I suppose I could argue all pairings of Jimmy. Based off of facts, however, Jimmy/Betty seems more plausible than Jimmy/April. The fact of my liking that pairing is simply April's attractiveness, I suppose.

And I agree. When Jimmy gets all lovestruck, it's adorable.

#58 .:!Gwen!:.

.:!Gwen!:.

Listening to the song we used to sing...

• Members
  • 10,830 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 06:44 AM

... --glomps--

YOU LIKE JxA AND EVERWORLD?

That's it. You're now officially my new best friend.

.:!Gwen!:.

#59 Koopa Testudo

Koopa Testudo

• Senior Members
  • 2,165 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 05:18 PM

T^T

GWEN HAS SHUNNED U KRISTA.

SHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN :drool:

#60 Nephrite Jadeite

Nephrite Jadeite

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 04:46 PM

Gwen:

Oh...cool!

I like best friends. XD

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users