Go Jimmy, go Jimmy, go go, go Jimmy! Who doesn't love this character?! :D

Lol. I know! That's why he's my favorite. <3

#22 dbaker

dbaker

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 01 September 2006 - 12:04 AM

Don't you think that's the sligtest bit crude or ... sick?

#23 ~Ally

~Ally

ohemgee:they tango.

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 01 September 2006 - 01:27 AM

Alright. I want a serious opinion from anyone that replies to this post. (If anyone can stop laughing hard enough to type.) Does anyone, besides me and another user from YouTube, think that somewhere in there, Jimmy is hiding a rather depressed and angsty side? If you visit YouTube and have watched my video Behind Blue Eyesor Still Waiting. (Those are links, so, if you haven't and want to...) then you may know about my opinion alredy, but... I think that with all the pressure Jimmy is under, constantly saving the world, troubles with Cindy, etc, he must feel some anger and stress... Gah it's hard to explain, I just feel it whenever I look at him, you know what I mean? I seriously can't explain it very well.. Huh. Anyway, I guess I'll see what you guys think if you choose to reply. I'd love it if you did!
~Ally

#24 cancel_me

cancel_me

Adorable Squeak Toy

• Senior Members
  • 11,857 posts

Posted 01 September 2006 - 01:29 AM

WHA?!?!

NO! I didn't mean it like that. :o I mean he's my favorite character. I love him CHARACTER wise. Why would I "love" a cartoon character like that? That IS sick. D:<

I meant I love him because he is the typical nice guy. How can you not love his character?

#25 dbaker

dbaker

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 01 September 2006 - 01:57 AM

WHA?!?!

NO! I didn't mean it like that. :o I mean he's my favorite character. I love him CHARACTER wise. Why would I "love" a cartoon character like that? That IS sick. D:<

I meant I love him because he is the typical nice guy. How can you not love his character?

What I mean is it's obscene and I'd like it if you didn't.

Thanks

Sure he's great!

#26 cancel_me

cancel_me

Adorable Squeak Toy

• Senior Members
  • 11,857 posts

Posted 01 September 2006 - 02:00 AM

WHA?!?!

What I mean is it's obscene and I'd like it if you didn't.

Thanks

Sure he's great!

OH.

I look like an idiot now! But that's okay, it's not the first time today. D:
Blonde moment # 100,000,001. No, I'm just joking. The way you posed your sentence made me guess it was that. Me at that moment: "WHAT?!"
:wacko:

#27 Crash_7

Crash_7

Chuckle-headed Plebeian

• Members
  • 569 posts

Posted 01 September 2006 - 12:22 PM

I think that with all the pressure Jimmy is under, constantly saving the world, troubles with Cindy, etc, he must feel some anger and stress

I'm sure he does, but then so does everybody. Being a kid ain't easy for anyone. All things considered though, seems to me he has a pretty good life.

#28 clana33

clana33

Rock on, JN lovers. Rock on.

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 01 September 2006 - 02:41 PM

Ally: I also think that Jimmy is sort of depressed and stressed out. He's always fighting with Cindy and trying to figure out his feelings for her, and on top of that, he's saving the world! People always get mad at him for messing stuff up. He makes inventions constantly. He has to feel a little stressed out.

P.S- Nice videos. :D

#29 dancerg7

dancerg7

J/C FAN! OH YEAH!

• Members
  • 769 posts

Posted 01 September 2006 - 03:06 PM

Alright. I want a serious opinion from anyone that replies to this post. (If anyone can stop laughing hard enough to type.) Does anyone, besides me and another user from YouTube, think that somewhere in there, Jimmy is hiding a rather depressed and angsty side? If you visit YouTube and have watched my video Behind Blue Eyesor Still Waiting. (Those are links, so, if you haven't and want to...) then you may know about my opinion alredy, but... I think that with all the pressure Jimmy is under, constantly saving the world, troubles with Cindy, etc, he must feel some anger and stress... Gah it's hard to explain, I just feel it whenever I look at him, you know what I mean? I seriously can't explain it very well.. Huh. Anyway, I guess I'll see what you guys think if you choose to reply. I'd love it if you did!
~Ally

first off hi remember me from nick.com hi girl!

ok and i think he is hiding depression inside too like you said the emotionall roller coaster with cindy and with saving the earth and friends and everything!

and his love hate thing with cindy is probably very confusing :wub: :angry:

and also things are always goin wrong your right deep inside he crys!

#30 dancerg7

dancerg7

J/C FAN! OH YEAH!

• Members
  • 769 posts

Posted 01 September 2006 - 03:07 PM

ok ally i know you did not say the emotional roller coaster!

#31 ~Ally

~Ally

ohemgee:they tango.

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 02 September 2006 - 12:29 AM

Yay, someone agrees! **dances**

Oook, that's over.

And of COURSE I remember you from the boards, hey!

Hehehehe and no although I did not say "emotional roller coaster," it's a good term... :)

#32 .:!Gwen!:.

.:!Gwen!:.

Listening to the song we used to sing...

• Members
  • 10,830 posts

Posted 03 September 2006 - 07:38 PM

Jimmy Neutron is the main character therefore everyone HAS to love him. Well, we would love him anyway, but whatever. If he could build an awesome robot dog, such as Goddard, he has got to be one amazing kid. Which he is.

Go Jimmy!! :dance:
.:!Gwen!:.

#33 Fabs_JC_HA

Fabs_JC_HA

J+C/H+A

• Members
  • 502 posts

Posted 18 September 2006 - 06:08 PM

I really love Jimmy :wub: (sorry Cindy^^)

• Guests

Posted 22 September 2006 - 01:04 AM

I really love Jimmy :wub: (sorry Cindy^^)

I LOVE JIMMY! AND CINDY! But..wanna know when I REALLY loved them? When they're paired up with eachother!! :P :wub:

#35 cancel_me

cancel_me

Adorable Squeak Toy

• Senior Members
  • 11,857 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 03:44 AM

You guys are right! Jimmy is purely awesome.

His character is so developed. Carl, Cindy, Libby, and Sheen's characters stayed SOMEWHAT the same, but Jimmy changed A LOT.

I loved how he was before, and who he is today. There are so many things that make Jimmy, Jimmy! Lol, that might not make sense, but I am truely one of this show's biggest fans (including you guys, of course! ^_^ ).

I agree Jimmy has this somewhat sad, ansgty side. That's why (although I haven't really told anyone) I write angsty stories FOR him. I haven't actually posted them yet, but.... wait, doesn't this belong in fanfictions? Gosh, I'm getting off topic.

But the point is: Jimmy's character is so in depth, you really just don't know where to start.

That's why I hate seeing the other kids (*Cough*Cindy*Cough*) make fun of him. Do you ever notice that look in his eyes? The sad one that says, "I was just doing what I love most, why do you mock me?"?

Jimmy's obsession with science basically makes him who he is. I adore him because he sticks with his dream. He's the awesome nice-guy overall.

But somehow, I feel that someday he might not be there after they make fun of him. He won't be there to help the city and his friends when they need him. Do you ever get that feeling? You probably don't... but I do. The writers did not present what the rest of his life would be (except in The Tomorrow Boys), but you never know. That could change just as easily as giving Libby that Megolomanium did.

I'm sorry if I'm ranting, but Jimmy is just my favorite cartoon character EVAR. And yes, I spelt ever wrong...
^_^

And yes, I know that I just switched moods weirdly (talking about Jimmy killing himself and then going off onto how much he's my favorite character). I'm just strange, I guess... Oo;

#36 CindyRocks1234

CindyRocks1234

Oompa Loompa Boy

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 28 September 2006 - 03:51 AM

You guys are right! Jimmy is purely awesome.

His character is so developed. Carl, Cindy, Libby, and Sheen's characters stayed SOMEWHAT the same, but Jimmy changed A LOT.

I loved how he was before, and who he is today. There are so many things that make Jimmy, Jimmy! Lol, that might not make sense, but I am truely one of this show's biggest fans (including you guys, of course! ^_^ ).

I agree Jimmy has this somewhat sad, ansgty side. That's why (although I haven't really told anyone) I write angsty stories FOR him. I haven't actually posted them yet, but.... wait, doesn't this belong in fanfictions? Gosh, I'm getting off topic.

But the point is: Jimmy's character is so in depth, you really just don't know where to start.

That's why I hate seeing the other kids (*Cough*Cindy*Cough*) make fun of him. Do you ever notice that look in his eyes? The sad one that says, "I was just doing what I love most, why do you mock me?"?

Jimmy's obsession with science basically makes him who he is. I adore him because he sticks with his dream. He's the awesome nice-guy overall.

But somehow, I feel that someday he might not be there after they make fun of him. He won't be there to help the city and his friends when they need him. Do you ever get that feeling? You probably don't... but I do. The writers did not present what the rest of his life would be (except in The Tomorrow Boys), but you never know. That could change just as easily as giving Libby that Megolomanium did.

I'm sorry if I'm ranting, but Jimmy is just my favorite cartoon character EVAR. And yes, I spelt ever wrong...
^_^

And yes, I know that I just switched moods weirdly (talking about Jimmy killing himself and then going off onto how much he's my favorite character). I'm just strange, I guess... Oo;

I feel bad for Jimmy..everybody, like, hates him. He can't help it if he has a humungous IQ or a amazing love for science. It just makes it who he is. If he wasn't a genius, things wouldn't be so exciting or fun. I bet everyone would realize that they were wrong and they figure out he was a great guy if he ran away. Retroville wouldn't be 'retro'. I agree, he might have a moody/angsty side. I bet he's fed up and so angry that he might run away. I feel bad for Jimmy. :(

#37 CindyRocks1234

CindyRocks1234

Oompa Loompa Boy

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 28 September 2006 - 03:55 AM

I think somebody should have a fanfic or music video dedicated ONLY to Jimmy.
So much people love(in a totally platonic way) him, and we should make stuff for him. So, let's brighten up his mood even if he is RIP.(like the shows over, the show died, blah blah blah)Who's gonna help Jimmy?! I am!!

#38 cancel_me

cancel_me

Adorable Squeak Toy

• Senior Members
  • 11,857 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 03:51 AM

So much people love(in a totally platonic way) him, and we should make stuff for him. So, let's brighten up his mood even if he is RIP.(like the shows over, the show died, blah blah blah)Who's gonna help Jimmy?! I am!!

I could write some fanfictions for Jimmy. I can't make a video because I don't know even know WHERE to start, and plus, the stupid Movie Maker won't let me download the clips. <_<

#39 CindyRocks1234

CindyRocks1234

Oompa Loompa Boy

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 02 October 2006 - 12:44 AM

So much people love(in a totally platonic way) him, and we should make stuff for him. So, let's brighten up his mood  even if he is RIP.(like the shows over, the show died, blah blah blah)Who's gonna help Jimmy?! I am!!

I could write some fanfictions for Jimmy. I can't make a video because I don't know even know WHERE to start, and plus, the stupid Movie Maker won't let me download the clips. <_<

Stupid windows movie maker. How do we even import the song?!

#40 Danny

Danny

A genius is never understood.

• Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 02 October 2006 - 01:22 AM

So much people love(in a totally platonic way) him, and we should make stuff for him. So, let's brighten up his mood  even if he is RIP.(like the shows over, the show died, blah blah blah)Who's gonna help Jimmy?! I am!!

Uhh... do you even know what "Platonic" means?
http://en.wikipedia....i/Platonic_love

But yeah, I could write some fics centered only on Jimmy. Maybe some sonnets or some poems.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users