• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#41 dancerg7

dancerg7

J/C FAN! OH YEAH!

• Members
  • 769 posts

Posted 29 August 2006 - 03:22 PM

clana are you there i am your friend from nick.com! remember me!

#42 Star

Star

I was a dreamer before you went and let me down...

• Members
  • 631 posts

Posted 29 August 2006 - 08:47 PM

I'm a J/C fan, but I think the romance comes too strong right after fights, and that Cindy doesn't want any body touching Jimmy, but treats him like dirt nontheless. That is why I prefer J/B about 10% higher than I support J/C.

I get a feeling that a lot of people believe that, but I am going to give you an example. last year I had a crush on a guy. I was the biggest jerk to him, because I didn't want him knowing how I felt, because there is no way he could ever possibly like me. I hated myself for it, and I would have these "nice" moments, aka lending him a pencil and stuff, but the point is, it does happen. I think that's why I love the pairing so much, because I can totally relate to what's going on with Cindy.

#43 Purple_Sparkle

Purple_Sparkle

I'm back!

• Senior Members
  • 2,128 posts

Posted 29 August 2006 - 08:55 PM

I'm a J/C fan, but I think the romance comes too strong right after fights, and that Cindy doesn't want any body touching Jimmy, but treats him like dirt nontheless.

But she does know when she has taken it too far and stops...for a little while :P like she did in the movie ^_^

#44 dancerg7

dancerg7

J/C FAN! OH YEAH!

• Members
  • 769 posts

Posted 30 August 2006 - 03:13 PM

FINALLY SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS! ABOUT J/C!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ANOTHER EXAMPLE IS IN KING OF MARS WHEN JIMMY SAYS THE FIRST QUATE PURPLE SPARKLE HAS AND THEN NOTICES ALL THE PEOPLE ARE WATCHING AND STOPS! BUT STILL I LOVE LSTN WHEN JIMMY KISSES CINDY!

#45 Purple_Sparkle

Purple_Sparkle

I'm back!

• Senior Members
  • 2,128 posts

Posted 30 August 2006 - 05:00 PM

ANOTHER EXAMPLE IS IN KING OF MARS WHEN JIMMY SAYS THE FIRST QUATE PURPLE SPARKLE HAS AND THEN NOTICES ALL THE PEOPLE ARE WATCHING AND STOPS!

I loooove that part :wub: ! Too bad everyone else was there cause who knows what else he might have said ^_^

#46 dancerg7

dancerg7

J/C FAN! OH YEAH!

• Members
  • 769 posts

Posted 30 August 2006 - 07:55 PM

jimmy and cindy kissinlol yeah and i love the part in lstn when he is doin the mr. walkin man thing! with cindy how cute! and at the end when they kiss

#47 Purple_Sparkle

Purple_Sparkle

I'm back!

• Senior Members
  • 2,128 posts

Posted 30 August 2006 - 08:24 PM

jimmy and cindy kissinlol yeah and i love the part in lstn when he is doin the mr. walkin man thing! with cindy how cute! and at the end when they kiss

I know :lol: :wub: !! When I saw it I was literally screaming uncontrollably...then I realized I was acting like a baby and calmed down :P I just couldn't help it, I'd been waiting years for that to happen :D

#48 cybercassie

cybercassie

I'm no stranger to heartbreak.

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 04 September 2006 - 12:18 AM

Has anyone else noticed that in LSTN, Cindy was wearing the same outfit that Jimmy first visualized her in LP976-J, sans the glasses?

Personally, I like the general JxC idea because I had a similar relationship with this boy I had the hots for, last year. Very similar. Minus the getting together after the fighting. <tangent>We sparred on a rainy afternoon after school last spring and he said something insulting, so I walked away. He didn't follow me or apologize when he had plenty of opportunities, so I just pretty much tried to pretend he didn't exist. He left for college last month and I haven't seen him or talked to him since that fight. </tangent>

I wasn't expecting it to be that long. Wow. Anyways, I hope you get the point I was originally trying to make.

#49 dancerg7

dancerg7

J/C FAN! OH YEAH!

• Members
  • 769 posts

Posted 04 September 2006 - 06:14 PM

I don't actually mind the Jimmy/Cindy pairing (one year ago, aI was strongly against it for some strange reason, however), but I think too much emphasis is put into it. The characters aren't even 13 (except for Sheen), and so I don't think it's that important for them to have boy/girlfriends and whatnot.

i'm with ya but it is only a cartoon so i do want them to be bf gf but i am only 11 and i think i am too young to have a bf!
also if i kissed a boy i would be grounded!
but it's ok for them cause i love the whole j/c thing!

#50 Purple_Sparkle

Purple_Sparkle

I'm back!

• Senior Members
  • 2,128 posts

Posted 04 September 2006 - 08:10 PM

Has anyone else noticed that in LSTN, Cindy was wearing the same outfit that Jimmy first visualized her in LP976-J, sans the glasses?

Really? I noticed that she had the same hairdo but I didn't know she had the same outfit as well :lol:

#51 cybercassie

cybercassie

I'm no stranger to heartbreak.

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 04 September 2006 - 08:51 PM

Okay, so maybe she was wearing a lab coat in his "epiphany", and some other long coat in LSTN, but it's pretty stinking close.

#52 Purple_Sparkle

Purple_Sparkle

I'm back!

• Senior Members
  • 2,128 posts

Posted 04 September 2006 - 08:53 PM

Okay, so maybe she was wearing a lab coat in his "epiphany", and some other long coat in LSTN, but it's pretty stinking close.

Oooooh okay :D Yeah I just saw the epis again it's almost the same.

#53 zeach36

zeach36

You've just wasted a couple seconds reading this. Way to go

• Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 05 September 2006 - 11:52 PM

hmmmm....It's almost like it wwas planned!!!!....hmmmm.... ;)

Rock on,
Zeach36 :rock:

#54 Purple_Sparkle

Purple_Sparkle

I'm back!

• Senior Members
  • 2,128 posts

Posted 05 September 2006 - 11:58 PM

Rock on,

It more than likely was :D That or they just thought it'd be nice to give her the same hairstyle she had in Love Potion :)

#55 CindyRocks1234

CindyRocks1234

Oompa Loompa Boy

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 06 September 2006 - 04:58 PM

Rock on,

Maybe she did that to make him go ga-ga over her when the Love Potion wasn't even exposed on him..

#56 cindy and jimmy forever

cindy and jimmy forever

DANCING STEWIE!!

• Members
  • 1,562 posts

Posted 07 September 2006 - 12:54 AM

Oooooh okay :D Yeah I just saw the epis again it's almost the same.

or maybe its her formal wear yea

#57 Fabs_JC_HA

Fabs_JC_HA

J+C/H+A

• Members
  • 502 posts

Posted 07 September 2006 - 07:37 PM

BEST.

PAIRING.

EVER.

Thank you.

I.

AGREE.

TOTALLY!

I do too =)

#58 Purple_Sparkle

Purple_Sparkle

I'm back!

• Senior Members
  • 2,128 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 05:37 PM

I'm really suprised I loved the J/C paring so much! I mean I love bickering couples but I don't usually go for that :lol:

#59 JCFreak

JCFreak

Jellybag

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 October 2006 - 12:32 AM

OMG I LOVE J/C I COMPLETELY LOVE IT THEYARE SOOOO CUTE! :wub: :wub:

#60 ultraerica

ultraerica

am I the only vegetarian on this site?!

• Members
  • 584 posts

Posted 07 October 2006 - 02:21 AM

also if i kissed a boy i would be grounded!

wow.....that sucks. if that were me, i'd go crazy! :wacko: :onfire:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users