Photo
- - - - -

JC: The deleted trait in Trading Faces

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#81 .:!Gwen!:.

.:!Gwen!:.

Listening to the song we used to sing...

• Members
  • 10,830 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 07:06 PM

Sigh, we all knew this had to be. --takes mallot--

.:!Gwen!:.

#82 girlgenius123

girlgenius123

Fer cryin' out loud...

• Senior Members
  • 2,923 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 10:42 PM

NOOO!!! :'(

#83 sunnstar

sunnstar

:)

• Senior Members
  • 7,872 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 07:34 PM

Yeah, I read a fanfiction about this, NekoGirl. I'd have to say that this was a very intuitive thought, and I think it might've made their relationship a bit more bumpy, or possibly not happen at all, since Cindy's usually the one to give the relationship a push. If she doesn't try, then Jimmy might not, either.

Ooooh, where??

#84 ~MissAshP.Y.T.513~

~MissAshP.Y.T.513~

Music Queen Is train to be a model I still <3 IDOJ

• Members
  • 272 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 03:01 AM

Good point

#85 Jimmy Fan of 6003

Jimmy Fan of 6003

Jellybag

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 07:30 PM

I think so.... wonder what that true final trait that was deleted was actually......

#86 JimmyxxCindy4EVER

JimmyxxCindy4EVER

I'D forgive you, FJ... <3<3

• Senior Members
  • 21,148 posts

Posted 27 November 2021 - 04:53 PM

Reviving!!!! I wanna see other people's opinions on this after all this time! :kawaii: OOO!!! A box of cookies!! MINE, GIMME!!! :kawaii:

#87 JNFan995

JNFan995

Jellybag

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Nickname:Abe

Posted 01 May 2022 - 10:07 PM

I never get sick of the part when Sheen shouts "SO CONFUSING!" while Carl is just reading endlessly.

I get the sense that this episode marked the point where Jimmy and Cindy's relationship began to go in a more romantic direction because Carl deleted that trait.

#88 JimmyxxCindy4EVER

JimmyxxCindy4EVER

• Senior Members
  • 21,148 posts

Posted 01 May 2022 - 10:20 PM

I betcha anything that's what kickstarted it all! :kawaii: Such an adorable pairing!! :wub: Btw, welcome to IDOJ!! :dance:

#89 SheWolf

SheWolf

These hands!! I cant get them off my wrists!!

• Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 03 May 2022 - 06:30 PM

So it's all Carl's fault? LOL

#90 JimmyxxCindy4EVER

JimmyxxCindy4EVER

• Senior Members
  • 21,148 posts

Posted 03 May 2022 - 07:47 PM

Actually, Sheen was the one who told him to throw it away... :rolleyes: Technically, his fault... :P What do you think the two would think if they knew that?? :popcorn: :lol:

#91 SheWolf

SheWolf

These hands!! I cant get them off my wrists!!

• Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 03 May 2022 - 10:00 PM

I bet they wouldn't be too thrilled about that...

#92 JimmyxxCindy4EVER

JimmyxxCindy4EVER

• Senior Members
  • 21,148 posts

Posted 03 May 2022 - 10:48 PM

I'm not sure just who the deleted trait came from, though... Maybe Cindy? ^^; If so, she'd be so pissed off with Sheen! :lol: :mad:

#93 BeaRizy

BeaRizy

Bucko

• Members
  • 256 posts
  • Nickname:Bea

Posted 23 June 2022 - 02:13 AM

This deleted trait is always brought up in the discussion of Jimmy and Cindy's relationship development (mostly from the comments of YT videos I watched about this topic) with people saying this is the reason why they started to like each other. In my opinion, I don't think this deleted trait is the start of them liking each other, because we had seen since the movie that there's a always a sense that they admire each other (The rocket scene), maybe this removed trait just made them more comfortable on showing it? 

#94 JimmyxxCindy4EVER

JimmyxxCindy4EVER

• Senior Members
  • 21,148 posts

Posted 23 June 2022 - 03:59 AM

Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking, girl... At first, they were like, "Oh, gag me! How could I possibly like him/her even remotely...?!" Then later on, they still act that way some of the time, but start to consider admitting to themselves that they just might like each other, though just not openly to each other directly... Once Season 2 begins, they start to show hints that they do like each other a bit more openly, like when they hug each other for a brief moment in Retroville 9, or when Cindy gives in and lets Jimmy fix her invention in The Science Fair Affair... They still try not to make it evident to others that they have feelings for each other, though... ^^; However, once Season 3 rolls around, they begin to show signs of crushing on each other and moments where they briefly give in to showing affection, yet stop suddenly when they realize other people are watching. That's hilarious there! :lol: The ep where they really opened up was in Stranded, when they felt they could show affection and not be afraid of what other people thought of it. Their relationship continues to blossom after that, showing even more hints of them liking each other. What really drives the concept home and sets their relationship in stone was when they finally kiss in Lady Sings the News! That's my fave J/C moment right there! :kawaii:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users