93 replies to this topic

#1 NekoGirl

NekoGirl

He's BACK & better than ever!! ^-^

• Senior Members
  • 2,243 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 01:13 AM

I just watched the Trading Faces episode again, & I noticed something:

The trait deleted, its decription started with: ".. dislike of boys...", so this obviously meant this was a trait of Cindy's, not Jimmy's.

(I'm pretty sure I watched the text on the screen right)

I think this might be the reason why Cindy began to realize her crush on him faster than vice versa.

Cause you ever notice how Cindy's typically the one to start up their "JC moments" in an episode? (OBVIOUSLY King of Mars is included here)

Well, I definitely think now that this trait was likely the cause of it. Otherwise she might've taken just as long as Jimmy to realize they had mutual crushes.

I'm still rooting for JB, but I was curious about this.

I mean really, what if they had NOT deleted that trait of Cindy's? How much more difficult would JC have been to create? & How much closer could JB & any other Jimmy-centered couples be to happening?

I know, JC would've gotten together anyways, but I'm just speculating here is all. :)

#2 cancel_me

cancel_me

Adorable Squeak Toy

• Senior Members
  • 11,857 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 01:22 AM

Yeah, I read a fanfiction about this, NekoGirl. I'd have to say that this was a very intuitive thought, and I think it might've made their relationship a bit more bumpy, or possibly not happen at all, since Cindy's usually the one to give the relationship a push. If she doesn't try, then Jimmy might not, either.

#3 Lily Knotwise

Lily Knotwise

I miss IDOJ

• Members
  • 818 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 04:46 AM

Hey, that's a cool idea... I'll probably put a lot more thought into this than I'd like now that you've mentioned it. :D

I personally think JC would've happened anyway, just because of their personalities... They clash, but they also have chemistry... So trait or no trait, I think it would happen.

But I DO agree that it might've taken a little longer for them to realize their crushes if the trait hadn't been deleted... It definitely would make sense. Who knows, maybe they'd never even REALIZE their crushes, and they'd just keep "hating" each other. KoM definitely wouldn't've happened if that was true... Aw, that's a sad thought to me... Thank you Sheen for deleting it! ^_^

#4 .:!Gwen!:.

.:!Gwen!:.

Listening to the song we used to sing...

• Members
  • 10,830 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 11:42 AM

I've thought about this a lot of times before. I mean it would make a lot of sense if Cindy was the one who like was that. Erm, whatever. But I've never actually gone as far to think that because of the deletion JC has improved......DARN YOU SHEEN.

#5 sollunaestrella

sollunaestrella

Oompa Loompa Boy

• Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 11:08 PM

That's a good point. I have to say, though, that there was the one thought/idea/whatever-it-is of them walking down a country lane kissing, that existed in someone's head prior to the trait's deletion (i.e. when their minds were being poured out into the thingy - wow, my language is so precise and articulate today). Whether it was Jimmy's or Cindy's is anyone's guess. ^^

#6 cancel_me

cancel_me

Adorable Squeak Toy

• Senior Members
  • 11,857 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 11:18 PM

I think it was Cindy that imagined that one. xD It seems too girly to be a dream of Jimmy's. :lol:

#7 girlgenius123

girlgenius123

Fer cryin' out loud...

• Senior Members
  • 2,923 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 11:47 PM

Maybe both of them dreamed that. That would be awesome!

#8 AnDrEa

AnDrEa

not that much free time...

• Senior Members
  • 3,523 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 12:31 AM

Maybe both of them dreamed that. That would be awesome!

dreaming the same? yeah, but I've never really stopped to think about this, really te pasaste sheen!! *.* but we can always think of it as a coincidence :huh:

#9 NekoGirl

NekoGirl

• Senior Members
  • 2,243 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 01:00 AM

Who dreamt that: Had to be Cindy in my opinion, see Krista's post for reasoning. :P

It being prior to the trait's deletion: Couldn't be,& why is that?

There were no "true/mushy" JC hints before this. The traditional "competing over each other, pretending to hate each other", but nothing mushy out of either character.

This was the first REAL JC romantic hint in the first season, not counting those in the movie, but they were to get people into the idea of JC before they started the series. (IMO here!! :o ^^; )

So yeah, that's my stance on it for now.

Sheen: be careful around non-JCers who aren't your fangirls & just like you, LOL :P

#10 ~~Megan~~

~~Megan~~

Black Widow Pretty

• Senior Members
  • 1,874 posts

Posted 09 March 2007 - 03:30 AM

I think it was their brains being combined that caused them to dream it together... but that's just me being a hopeless mushy true lovey romantic. :wub: :wub: :wub:

#11 Purple_Sparkle

Purple_Sparkle

I'm back!

• Senior Members
  • 2,128 posts

Posted 09 March 2007 - 03:47 AM

But I've never actually gone as far to think that because of the deletion JC has improved......DARN YOU SHEEN.

Lol when I saw Sheen delete that my love for him grew!
*bows down to Sheen*

#12 ShadRose17

ShadRose17

We're all mad here.

• Senior Members
  • 8,083 posts
  • Location:Lurking, all around, I could be behind you.. maybe...

Posted 09 March 2007 - 04:04 AM

Sarah: Oh No don't bow to Sheen he'll only get weirder.
Sheen: You're bowing to Me? I'm I a king? YAY ALL BOW DOWN TO KING SHEEN!
Sarah: See told you, O well YAY SHEEN!!!

#13 cancel_me

cancel_me

Adorable Squeak Toy

• Senior Members
  • 11,857 posts

Posted 09 March 2007 - 06:45 AM

Teehee. Let's just bow down to King Sheen for the heck of it. :P

#14 .:!Gwen!:.

Listening to the song we used to sing...

• Members
  • 10,830 posts

Posted 09 March 2007 - 11:34 AM

Sheen's obliviosity (I have NO idea if that's a word) to the JxC matter is pretty much what keeps my love for him alive....that and his humor.

#15 cancel_me

cancel_me

Adorable Squeak Toy

• Senior Members
  • 11,857 posts

Posted 09 March 2007 - 12:02 PM

ZOMFG. Then you should know which episode this quote comes from: "Then what have I been AIMING at all these years??"

Gotta love Sheen. :D

#16 pixie_vortex

pixie_vortex

Pixie

• Members
  • 940 posts

Posted 09 March 2007 - 08:07 PM

ZOMFG. Then you should know which episode this quote comes from: "Then what have I been AIMING at all these years??"

thats from i dream of jimmy sheen was talking about the "potty fairy" :P :rock: rock on sheen :thumbsup:

#17 pixie_vortex

pixie_vortex

Pixie

• Members
  • 940 posts

Posted 09 March 2007 - 08:12 PM

that was i dream of jimmy :P sheen was asking jimmy if the potty fairy was real or not :lol: :rock: rock on sheen :thumbsup:

#18 pixie_vortex

pixie_vortex

Pixie

• Members
  • 940 posts

Posted 09 March 2007 - 08:14 PM

oh crap a double post how do i delete that? :unsure:

#19 NekoGirl

NekoGirl

• Senior Members
  • 2,243 posts

Posted 09 March 2007 - 08:42 PM

Sheen's obliviosity (I have NO idea if that's a word) to the JxC matter is pretty much what keeps my love for him alive....that and his humor.

Lol, that's the way I am with Sheen ever since I realized what he did in Trading Faces, if he wasn't so funny & & easy to like, he would SO be on my bad side, lol. :P

#20 Koopa Testudo

Koopa Testudo

Formerly known as gamergirlv

• Senior Members
  • 2,165 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 12:09 AM

ALL. HAIL. KING. SHEEN. XDDD

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users