Photo
- - - - -

Jimmy and Cindy's First Encounter

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 TheAnonymousDoctor510

TheAnonymousDoctor510

Dictator Jimmy is the best TOSOT character of all time!

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • Nickname:'Doc'

Posted 21 November 2021 - 11:13 PM

In the IDOJ FB chat, Emily and Vanessa peeked my curiosity with a certain discussion they were having. They brought up what they think Jimmy and Cindy's first encounter was like. 

So, what do you guys think? How do you think they reacted when they saw each other the first time?

And also, Cindy mentioned in one episode, "I was the smartest kid in school until you came along," and that brought us to thinking, maybe she was the one who moved to Retroville instead of Jimmy.

What do you guys think? Here is the place to discuss how you think Jimmy and Cindy first met, who moved to Retroville, her or Jimmy and about other things too like how Cindy met Libby, Sheen, Carl, or how Carl and Sheen became friends with Jimmmy. Go ahead and be creative. It makes me wish the show had shown more insight into this stuff.

-'Doc'

#2 JimmyxxCindy4EVER

JimmyxxCindy4EVER

Simply brilliant... <3

• Senior Members
  • 20,264 posts

Posted 21 November 2021 - 11:36 PM

To start things off, I'm 100% sure that it was Cindy who moved to Retroville, not the other way around. In Birth of a Salesman, Sheen says, "Sorry, Jimmy...! I've always wanted to buy ya since I was five years old!" And in One of Us, when Carl tells Jimmy that Sheen's acting really weird, Jimmy remarks, "Yeah, Carl, where have you been for the last ten years??" So, in the movie when Cindy says, "...I was the smartest kid in school until you came along, ...", I take that as meaning that she was the smartest kid in her old school until she moved and he came along into her life. Makes more sense that way, ya know? I asked Keith Alcorn about this once, and he told me my theory was right! Huzzah!! :kawaii: As to how the others met each other before that, or how Cindy got to know Libby once she'd moved, I'm not really sure, but hey, that's what this topic is for, hypothesizing about that! :dance: :la: ;) ^_^

#3 SheWolf

SheWolf

These hands!! I cant get them off my wrists!!

• Members
  • 302 posts

Posted 22 November 2021 - 05:18 PM

I am going to guess that Jimmy and Carl met in preschool or something, and they were both shy so that's why they gravitated towards each other and became friends. Since Sheen is older then them he might have been held back from 1st grade and then he met Jimmy and Carl in kindergarten (but then it is revealed Sheen was held back twice so not sure about what grades they were). I say that because Sheen mentions he has known Jimmy since at least 5 years old. As for Jimmy and Cindy we already know that she was the one who moved to Retroville since confirmed by Keith Alcorn. I am going to guess that they met in maybe 3rd or 4th grade. They probably noticed right of the bat they they were the smartest kids in class, and so it became a rivalry. As for how Cindy became friends with Libby, I feel like maybe they found out they share a similar interest like a music group and started hanging out with each other. Maybe they lent each other their CD's and it became a friendship. ^_^

#4 TheAnonymousDoctor510

TheAnonymousDoctor510

Dictator Jimmy is the best TOSOT character of all time!

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • Nickname:'Doc'

Posted 23 November 2021 - 10:51 PM

How I think they all became friends is, Jimmy has probably known Carl and Sheen since they started school. Cindy obviously met all of them when she moved to Retroville and was in class with them and as for how she met Libby, maybe they just had some sort of connection and became friends right away. Or Libby introduced herself to Cindy and became friends with her on her first day at school.

There's so many possibilities with how they all could have met. That's why I made this topic. To discuss stuff like this.

I think Cindy, when she first met Jimmy thought he was cute but then when she found out that she had another genius to compete against, it turned into a love/hate relationship and they became frenemies.

Those are my thoughts.

-'Doc'

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users