• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 SweeneyxxTodd

SweeneyxxTodd

Ice Bear bought these legally

• Senior Members
  • 10,310 posts

Posted 13 May 2022 - 01:19 AM

That's def a good point. I remember some time ago I heard the reason they didn't give them space suits/helmets was because it would inhibit their facial expressions which makes sense. Reminds me of Sheen asking Jimmy why they don't have to wear helmets in space and Carl starts singing when Jimmy answers. Guess we'll never know!

I loved that. Lampshade the inaccuracy, make it into a joke, then move on. They didn't even shrug it off as "this takes place in a universe where these aren't necessary", they were like "it's incorrect and we give -10 fucks about it"

#42 Chompyzilla

Chompyzilla

Bubble travel is the way of the future!

• Senior Members
  • 4,018 posts

Posted 13 May 2022 - 02:10 AM

You could give them spacesuits if you wanted. Just go for the Captain Olimar look.

#43 JimmyxxCindy4EVER

JimmyxxCindy4EVER

I'D forgive you, FJ... <3<3

• Senior Members
  • 21,148 posts

Posted 13 May 2022 - 08:16 PM

Well, according to a book I have called Not Just Cartoons, Nicktoons!, where it details each Nicktoon to a good extent from Ren & Stimpy to 2009's The Mighty B!, it says in the beginning of the section for JN that the explanation for that was that there were invisible force fields around the characters that protected them from radiation, lack of air pressure, and the extreme temperature differences of outer space(most likely made somehow by Jimmy himself lol). Now that's what I call an epic solution!! :la: :kawaii: They must envelop all the characters in a scene at the same time, too, so they can talk to each other without having to use radios... :P Betcha Jimmy's spacecrafts manipulate the space time continuum around them so they can take the characters places extremely quickly at a fair fraction of or faster than the speed of light... ^_^ :dance:

#44 SheWolf

SheWolf

These hands!! I cant get them off my wrists!!

• Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 13 May 2022 - 10:09 PM

Well, according to a book I have called Not Just Cartoons, Nicktoons!, where it details each Nicktoon to a good extent from Ren & Stimpy to 2009's The Mighty B!, it says in the beginning of the section for JN that the explanation for that was that there were invisible force fields around the characters that protected them from radiation, lack of air pressure, and the extreme temperature differences of outer space(most likely made somehow by Jimmy himself lol). Now that's what I call an epic solution!! :la: :kawaii: They must envelop all the characters in a scene at the same time, too, so they can talk to each other without having to use radios... :P Betcha Jimmy's spacecrafts manipulate the space time continuum around them so they can take the characters places extremely quickly at a fair fraction of or faster than the speed of light... ^_^ :dance:

Wow, that's pretty interesting. Not sure why they wouldn't just address that on the show though :wacko:

#45 Chompyzilla

Chompyzilla

Bubble travel is the way of the future!

• Senior Members
  • 4,018 posts

Posted 14 May 2022 - 04:59 AM

MOON MOON MOON!!!
SPOON SPOON SPOON!!!

#46 JimmyxxCindy4EVER

JimmyxxCindy4EVER

I'D forgive you, FJ... <3<3

• Senior Members
  • 21,148 posts

Posted 14 May 2022 - 05:17 PM

Yeah, Carl was a total nutcase while Jimmy was trying to explain things to Sheen! :lol: :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users