Retroville Renaissance

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 ShadRose17

ShadRose17

We're all mad here.

• Senior Members
  • 7,838 posts
  • Location:Lurking, all around, I could be behind you.. maybe...

Posted 14 December 2020 - 07:33 PM

Heyyo, it's been a while.

Not much of a description to be had, the plot will likely work itself out as we go, mostly just an RP between Emily and I unless someone magically shows up and wants to join. ;P

OCs welcome, a list will be added as we figure out exactly who all is involved!

#2 Emily

Emily

Simply brilliant... <3

• Senior Members
  • 19,589 posts

Posted 14 December 2020 - 08:16 PM

(Thanks, Sarah!  I can't wait to get EJ involved! :la: :evillaugh:)

*it's a typical summer day in Retroville...  Nothing out of the ordinary; just your typical yet extraordinary teen genius hard at work in his lab, only this time he's planning to play a sneaky prank on Cindy...  Then again, what's so new about that? :P*

:Jimmy: This is it, boy!  This will be the ultimate prank; Cindy won't know what hit her! *laughs mischievously* :lol:

:Goddard: *emits a curious whine and cocks his head*

:Jimmy: *laughs again* It sounds like you're curious as to what I'm doing...  Well, after countless times of her humiliating me, it's time I reciprocated the matter!  Since it's summer, I'm gonna rig an invisible laser trigger system right outside her front door that, when triggered, will cause a large water balloon to fall out of my invisible nanofiber net above her and onto her head!  It couldn't be more perfect! :lol:

:Goddard: *displays on his screen: "Have you done it yet?  She's not gonna appreciate this..."

:Jimmy: *shakes his head with a smirk, chuckling to to himself* Goddard, you worry too much...  What could go wrong?? :lol:

:Goddard: *hears a knock on Jimmy's lab's door outside, then displays on his screen: "Someone's at the door, master..."

:Jimmy: Oh, let's see... *checks his computer screen* Oh, it's Carl and Sheen.  C'mon in, guys! *lets them in at the touch of a button*

Edited by Emily, 14 December 2020 - 09:34 PM.

#3 ShadRose17

ShadRose17

We're all mad here.

• Senior Members
  • 7,838 posts

Posted 14 December 2020 - 11:21 PM

Sheen: *enthusiastically* Hey Jimmy, how's it goin?!

#4 Emily

Emily

Simply brilliant... <3

• Senior Members
  • 19,589 posts

Posted 15 December 2020 - 12:13 AM

:Jimmy: Well, Sheen, it's gonna be a prank Cindy won't even see coming...  After all the pranks she's pulled on me, it's time I pulled one on her!  Sweet retribution! :lol:

:Carl: Uh, what's "re-tab-lation"? :huh:

:Jimmy: *rolls his eyes a bit* It means she's gonna get what she deserves!  I've been the butt of her pranks for far too long, if you ask me...! <_<

:Sheen: Uh, Jimmy?  Isn't that kinda mean? :unsure:

:Carl: Yeah, I don't know about that, Jimmy...

:Jimmy: Guys, don't worry.  It's not gonna hurt her; just make her mad...  Boy, she deserves it, though... <_<

:Carl: So, what exactly are you gonna do?

:Jimmy: I'm gonna land a large water balloon on her!  I can't wait to see the look on her face! :lol:

:Sheen: Oh, that's what you're gonna do??  Sweet!!  I can't wait to see that, either! :lol:

#5 ShadRose17

ShadRose17

We're all mad here.

• Senior Members
  • 7,838 posts

Posted 15 December 2020 - 01:03 AM

Goddard: Grr, barkbark!

#6 Emily

Emily

Simply brilliant... <3

• Senior Members
  • 19,589 posts

Posted 15 December 2020 - 03:47 AM

:Jimmy: Oh, Goddard, stop being so paranoid... Nothing bad's gonna happen, I promise...

:Carl: Uh, okay, if you say so, Jim... :unsure:

:Jimmy: *soon finishes his creation, then heads out of the lab with them* It's a good thing Cindy's asleep right now, since it's earlier in the morning than when she typically shows up... I can go get this rigged... *laughs mischievously and goes to set it up, then returns a little while later* Now, gentlemen, we wait...

:Sheen: Sweet!  I can't wait to see her reaction! :la: *goes and hides with Jimmy, Carl, and Goddard while keeping an eye on Cindy's front door*

:Cindy: *wakes up a little while later, unaware of anything out of the ordinary, and proceeds with her morning routine, then looks out the window at the sunny day outside* Wow, what a gorgeous day...  Maybe Libs would like to go swimming with me... *proceeds to open her front door*

:Jimmy: *sees that and playfully elbows Sheen and Carl, in whispers* This is it, the moment of truth! *tries really hard not to laugh* rofl.gif

:Cindy: *proceeds to head down her front steps, but once she crosses the first one, the laser trap is triggered and releases the large water balloon onto her head, drenching her with water in an instant and making her super mad* NEUTRON!!! :mad: :angrymob: You're gonna PAY for this!!

:Jimmy: *tries even harder not to bust out laughing, but fails and begins laughing hysterically, Carl and Sheen soon joining him* rofl.gif

#7 ShadRose17

ShadRose17

We're all mad here.

• Senior Members
  • 7,838 posts

Posted 15 December 2020 - 03:57 AM

Cindy: *furious* What is the matter with you?!

#8 Emily

Emily

Simply brilliant... <3

• Senior Members
  • 19,589 posts

Posted 15 December 2020 - 04:36 AM

:Jimmy: *calms down so he can speak* Hey, you were asking for it all those times you pranked me...!  So, now, we're even...! :rolleyes:

:Cindy: *marches over there and smacks him across his face* Shame on you!  This isn't over! :mad: Now I gotta go change into some dry clothes! *notices that Sheen's still giggling a little* Zip it, Ultra-Freak!  I'm not in the mood!

:Sheen: *immediately shuts up and watches her leave, a smirk still on his face* Man, that was hilarious!  You sure showed her! :lol:

:Jimmy: *rubs the side of his face* Boy, that hurt... *glares at Sheen* Will you please take this seriously, Sheen?  She's seriously gonna get me back...  Jeez, I've got that to look forward to now...  I guess I was asking for it, too... :facepalm:

:Carl: Yeah, I was worried about that, Jim...  I just hope she won't hurt you too badly, physically or otherwise...

:Sheen: At least she's the only one who's gonna do anything for payback, though, and I've never known her to be downright cruel and uncaring when she does things like that, so there's one good thing...

:Jimmy: True, at least she's not evil, not like my evil clone was... Man, that was a nightmare at the time... >.<

#9 ShadRose17

ShadRose17

We're all mad here.

• Senior Members
  • 7,838 posts

Posted 15 December 2020 - 05:09 AM

Sheen: Whatever happened to that guy anyway??

#10 Emily

Emily

Simply brilliant... <3

• Senior Members
  • 19,589 posts

Posted 15 December 2020 - 05:33 AM

:Jimmy: I trapped him in my dark matter dimension; it's impossible to escape there. ^_^

:Sheen: Phew, I'm glad you did, Jimmy.  I hope he never comes back...  When I learned what he did, I realized we were almost done for, but I'm glad you got him stuck there and got our world back to normal... ^^;

:Jimmy: Believe me, that's the last thing we want...  I hope he never breaks free, either... >.<

#11 ShadRose17

ShadRose17

We're all mad here.

• Senior Members
  • 7,838 posts

Posted 15 December 2020 - 04:47 PM

Carl: but... but if he's as smart as you, could he break out, Jim?

#12 Emily

Emily

Simply brilliant... <3

• Senior Members
  • 19,589 posts

Posted 15 December 2020 - 06:16 PM

:Jimmy: Well, there is a chance of that happening, but it's extremely small... So I really don't see it happening... ;)

:Sheen: If that's true, Jimmy, then what's that alert on your watch for? :unsure:

:Jimmy: Wha...?? *sees what he's talking about* Puking Pluto, there's something not right in my lab, so let's move! :(

#13 ShadRose17

ShadRose17

We're all mad here.

• Senior Members
  • 7,838 posts

Posted 15 December 2020 - 06:34 PM

The group make their way down to the lab to see what the alert is.

#14 Emily

Emily

Simply brilliant... <3

• Senior Members
  • 19,589 posts

Posted 15 December 2020 - 08:58 PM

:Jimmy: *investigates once they're down there* Hmm, I wonder what could've sparked that alert...  Nothing seems out of the ordinary, at least at first...

:Sheen: Maybe you should get a better look around, just to be sure... For all we know, it could be aliens! :o

:Carl: *quivers a little as he considers another possibility* Or, maybe g-g-ghosts...!  Mommy!! :onfire:

:Jimmy: Both of you, calm down!  I highly doubt it's either one, and besides, ghosts don't exist... <_< It could possibly be one of the villains; better investigate to be certain... *starts typing away at VOX's keyboard, but then gets interrupted by an irate-sounding knock on his door*

:Sheen: Oh, boy, better see who that is first, Jimmy... :unsure:

:Jimmy: Yeah, I concur... *checks to see who's at his lab's entrance, and is shocked to find Cindy and Libby there* What the-?!  What are you two doing here?? :blink:

:Cindy: Oh, please, you oughtta know exactly why we're here, Neutron!  That stupid prank of yours! :mad:

:Libby: Exactly!  That was uncalled for, Jimmy!  We'd like to have a word with you about that, so let us in! :grr:

Jimmy: Okay, okay!  Just chill out already... *lets them into the lab at the touch of a button*

Libby: *once inside with Cindy, quickly walks up to him and smacks him across the face, like Cindy'd done* That's for embarrassin' my best friend!  How dare you!

Jimmy: Ouch!! *rubs his face* Twice in one day!  Jeez, can't you take a joke?! >.<

Sheen: Apparently not...  That was pretty funny, though! :lol:

Libby: Sheen, do us all a favor and shut it... <_<

Sheen: Sorry... ^^;

Cindy: Okay, now, where were we, Nerd-tron?!

Carl: *hears that same alert again* Um, guys, I hate to interrupt, but I'm hearing that alarm again!  Louder this time, my ears! *covers his ears to try and make it quieter for himself* >.<

Jimmy: What the-?!  Holy Heisenberg! *types some more on his keyboard* Oh, no, there's been a slight breach in my dark matter dimension!  :blink2: :o

#15 ShadRose17

ShadRose17

We're all mad here.

• Senior Members
  • 7,838 posts

Posted 15 December 2020 - 09:07 PM

Cindy: A slight breach?!

#16 Emily

Emily

Simply brilliant... <3

• Senior Members
  • 19,589 posts

Posted 15 December 2020 - 10:27 PM

:Jimmy: Okay, so I may have understated that... *gulps a little* ...by a lot...! sprint.gif

:Cindy: Wait, so what exactly are you telling us?? :blink2:

:Jimmy: My evil clone is on the verge of escaping my dark matter dimension!

:Libby: So, you mean to tell us that the clone who got away when you froze the others years ago, then later hypnotized us that same year, is about to escape his second trap?! :o

:Jimmy: That's exactly what I'm telling you guys, Libby!  And, according to my calculations, he's due to break free and reappear in *checks the time* exactly one minute! *gets a fearful look on his face*

:Sheen: So he is coming back, huh?  So what??  I bet I could take him on! :rock:

:Libby: Sheen, are you outta your mind?!  He can easily overpower you!

:Cindy: Yeah, you don't stand a chance against him!  Just give it up!

:Carl: I know I'm not gonna even try to do that...  He scares me... :ninja: 

:Jimmy: It's best you leave it up to me to handle him; you never know what he's capable of... *checks the time again and gasps* He's gonna show up any second now!  Just be careful-!

Evil Jimmy: *gradually becomes visible to them again* Yes, finally!!  I'm free from that accursed trap forever! :evillaugh: *takes a look around him* Well, well, well...  If it isn't the whole gang, now in their high school years...?  Long time, no see...

#17 ShadRose17

ShadRose17

We're all mad here.

• Senior Members
  • 7,838 posts

Posted 15 December 2020 - 11:14 PM

Carl: *begins screaming*

#18 Emily

Emily

Simply brilliant... <3

• Senior Members
  • 19,589 posts

Posted 16 December 2020 - 03:08 AM

Evil Jimmy: Whoa, dude, chill!  I only just got back!  I don't have any dastardly plans yet, my god...! >.<

:Cindy: Phew, thank god...!  Wait, "yet?!" <_<

Evil Jimmy: Hey, you didn't think I came back without a reason, did you??  I'm Whippy-Dip's evil clone, remember??

:Sheen: Uh, yeah, we remember, dude, but man, your clothes...! :blink2:

:Jimmy: Wait, are those still the exact same clothes you wore all those years ago when I banished you?! >.<

Evil Jimmy: Yeah, they are, and they're kinda tight now, not to mention kinda thin and worn out...  I can only move a small amount, jeez...

:Libby: Wha-?  Oh, my god... *shields her eyes with her arm and looks away, disgusted, with Cindy doing the same*

:Jimmy: Gas planet!  Goddard, changing mode, please! :grr:

:Goddard: Bark! *forms a circular curtain rod with a long curtain around Evil Jimmy, then proceeds to use his robotic arms to quickly yet gently change his clothes*

Evil Jimmy: Ack, hey, what the-?!  What are you-?!  Hey, watch it!  Be careful!  Oh, that tickles! *laughs* Oof, hey!

:Goddard: *soon finishes just as quickly as he started, then puts away the curtain*

Evil Jimmy: *checks out his new outfit* Oh, hey, not bad... ^^;

#19 ShadRose17

ShadRose17

We're all mad here.

• Senior Members
  • 7,838 posts

Posted 16 December 2020 - 05:25 AM

Cindy: You aren't very good at being evil, are you?"

#20 Emily

Emily

Simply brilliant... <3

• Senior Members
  • 19,589 posts

Posted 16 December 2020 - 04:38 PM

Evil Jimmy: Hey, gimme a break! I've been gone for years, and I just now got back! Holy :uhoh:! :angry: I need time to come up with something dastardly, ya know? *snickers evilly* :evillaugh:

:Cindy: Okay, okay, we get it! Jeez! >.<

:Libby: Yeah, you're still evil, my god...! :facepalm:

Evil Jimmy: That's what I thought, you freaks...!

:Jimmy: So, clone, now that you're here again, how exactly are you gonna terrorize us?! <_<

Evil Jimmy: All the best evil plots take time to develop... Remember what I did last time...?? I distracted you with hypnotized residents while I worked on my big plan...! So just keep an eye out, cuz I will strike again, don't you worry! :evillaugh: *uses his watch to teleport himself out of the lab*

:Goddard: *growls furiously at where Evil Jimmy had just been*

:Jimmy: *pats him on the head* Yeah, I know, boy, I don't trust him, either... <_<

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users