• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#81 Zeitgheist

Zeitgheist

Word-pooping Megalomaniac

• Members
  • 855 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 07:59 AM

And don't you dare pull the Tomorrow Boys episode on me. That was in the BAD future. We still don't know who's getting together in the real future, even if it IS just a cartoon. By the way, I'd like to say...

I don't think it was the BAD future (though it was BAD I don't think there were only two versions of the future)... but I'm not gonna bring up the whole butterfly effect or any other mind boggling things XD I just always thought it was weird that Jimmy and Cindy were paired together in the bad future while Jimmy, Sheen and Carl still maintained their friendship... doesn't that mean that in the "GOOD" future, Jimmy and Cindy could still be married, just not as horribly as in the "BAD" future?

Eh, just my 2 cents...

On the topic of J/B. As I said before, I don't care much for any pairing other than J/C mainly because I don't bother reading into things :P I'm not even an S/L fan (blasphemy!)... as for if J/B could HAPPEN... I think not... I just don't see the chemistry I suppose :/

#82 sunnstar

sunnstar

:)

• Senior Members
  • 7,872 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 05:22 PM

Sunny, that's kind of rash to say. What if they had continued the show and it ended up being JB? Ehhh? We still don't know what's ahead for the JN gang in the future. And don't you dare pull the Tomorrow Boys episode on me. That was in the BAD future. We still don't know who's getting together in the real future, even if it IS just a cartoon. By the way, I'd like to say...

even if JN is JUST a show, it's always been a big piece of me. I've been watching it ever since the movie was released. And if it's just a meaningless show to you, why are you here and writing fanfictions about it (no, that wasn't meant to sound rude, I swear. It was an honest question ]: )? Sothankskaybai.

Hey, Krista, I'm not against J/B. And it's not like I hate JN or anything... why DO you think I've written so many fanfics?
And I was NOT gunna pull the Tomorrow Boys episode on you. (Actually, I was gunna do LSTN =D but clearly you're in a shouting mood so I'll back off.)

And honey, THAT was rash? Do you REMEMBER feralicious??

#83 cancel_me

cancel_me

Adorable Squeak Toy

• Senior Members
  • 11,857 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 07:11 PM

Okay, well, thanks for clearing that up then, with the JB and JN thing. < 3

And... LSTN? Omg, of course, one of the most referred-to JC episodes of all time. XDDD

Edit: By the way, I still think it's HIGHLY possible for JB to get together. IMO, of course. :ph43r:

#84 girlgenius123

girlgenius123

Fer cryin' out loud...

• Senior Members
  • 2,923 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 07:18 PM

Hey, just because something has a LOW chance of happening doesn't mean you can't ship it. I ship Carl/Libby, and honestly, I don't think that will happen.

#85 sunnstar

sunnstar

:)

• Senior Members
  • 7,872 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 05:37 PM

Okay, well, thanks for clearing that up then, with the JB and JN thing. < 3

And... LSTN? Omg, of course, one of the most referred-to JC episodes of all time. XDDD

Edit: By the way, I still think it's HIGHLY possible for JB to get together. IMO, of course. :ph43r:

You're welcome =D

And it 50% possible IMO. Half Cindy, half Betty. BUT... IMO Jimmy wants to be with Cindy. I think if Keith put Cindy's brain in Betty's body, Jimmy would be like... :kawaii:

#86 Zeitgheist

Zeitgheist

Word-pooping Megalomaniac

• Members
  • 855 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 06:13 PM

IMO Jimmy wants to be with Cindy. I think if Keith put Cindy's brain in Betty's body, Jimmy would be like... :kawaii:

That just proves he has a very superficial crush on Betty :P
...while he likes Cindy for her mind (though he drooled a lot during King of Mars XD)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users