Difficult JN Quiz

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Scythe

Scythe

Proverbs 3:27

• Senior Members
  • 1,840 posts
  • Location:At home on my Computer. Where do you think I am? Your Closet? Athena has already taken up that post.

Posted 15 April 2012 - 06:15 AM

Okay, I've noticed that people like to do quizzes that are in Quizilla or some other site, than for all of them being on the site, so I decided to make a JN quiz on quizilla instead of here. You might not find it hard, though I think it is...

I forgot some that are GENIUS...but I guess I could make another sometime...

Here is the link to the quiz: Go Ahead...

I hope it gets seen, because I've been working on it for over three hours because it wouldn't publish!

If it doesn't work for you with that link, try this only, it's the excact same thing: http://quizilla.teen...w-jimmy-neutron

#2 Chompyzilla

Chompyzilla

Bubble travel is the way of the future!

• Senior Members
  • 3,933 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 04:49 PM

I got 10 of them

#3 Scythe

Scythe

• Senior Members
  • 1,840 posts
  • Location:At home on my Computer. Where do you think I am? Your Closet? Athena has already taken up that post.

Posted 15 April 2012 - 06:50 PM

I'm starting to think I should NEVER even make my own stuff and put them on IDOJ...quizzes, Fanfiction, ect. ect. ect.

They (IDOJers) just throw us away (me and my fanfiction, quizzes, ect.) like yesterday's jam! - Moss: The IT Crowd

#4 TheKingInTheNorth

TheKingInTheNorth

Amigop

• Senior Members
  • 1,348 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 09:39 PM

I got 14 out of 15! ^_^
I wonder which one I got wrong...

#5 Scythe

Scythe

• Senior Members
  • 1,840 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 11:00 PM

I got 14 out of 15! ^_^
I wonder which one I got wrong...

I think you probably got one of these wrong:

What Two NEVER BEFORE MENTIONED Charecters are on Jimmy's contact list, or

In which Ultra-Lord episode did he fry the Zeebot's brain with his heat-seeking imposaul (Sp...?)

I though those two would be the most difficult...

Still, WOW! You did nice!v :thumbsup:

#6 TheKingInTheNorth

TheKingInTheNorth

Amigop

• Senior Members
  • 1,348 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 11:15 PM

I think you probably got one of these wrong:

What Two NEVER BEFORE MENTIONED Charecters are on Jimmy's contact list, or

In which Ultra-Lord episode did he fry the Zeebot's brain with his heat-seeking imposaul (Sp...?)

I though those two would be the most difficult...

Still, WOW! You did nice!v :thumbsup:

Thanks!
Yeah, it was probably one of those two... or maybe it was
Spoiler

#7 Scythe

Scythe

• Senior Members
  • 1,840 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 12:02 AM

Thanks!
Yeah, it was probably one of those two... or maybe it was the one about Calamitous' torture wheel - I selected "Katheren Wheel", but that's just what Jimmy says it's a variation of, so maybe the correct answer on that was that it was never given a name.

IF YOU DID NOT TAKE THE QUIZ YET, GO NO FURTHER:

No, you got it right... If I'm not mistaken, he says it was one of those wheels, and it was the wheel named after Sir Katheren

#8 linklover77

linklover77

R.P. fangirl forever

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 05:25 AM

I got a ten out of fifteen. Not bad. :)

I'm starting to think I should NEVER even make my own stuff and put them on IDOJ...quizzes, Fanfiction, ect. ect. ect.

They (IDOJers) just throw us away (me and my fanfiction, quizzes, ect.) like yesterday's jam! - Moss: The IT Crowd

Don't talk like that! Everybody feels like that from time to time; don't become discouraged. If it makes a difference, I won't throw out your stuff. That's why I took the quiz. :)

#9 JimmyxxCindy4EVER

JimmyxxCindy4EVER

Simply brilliant... <3

• Senior Members
  • 20,264 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 02:57 PM

I sometimes feel just like him when only a couple people respond to my fics... One in particular, Emerging Compassions, is getting so frikkin' long I had to separate it into smaller sections, Part 1 and Part 2 so far! Just why is it so unpopular?! :(

#10 linklover77

linklover77

R.P. fangirl forever

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 05:12 PM

I sometimes feel just like him when only a couple people respond to my fics... One in particular, Emerging Compassions, is getting so frikkin' long I had to separate it into smaller sections, Part 1 and Part 2 so far! Just why is it so unpopular?! :(

I've heard about your fic, Em. Sometimes I feel like that with some of the fanfiction I've written. The only advice I can offer you is write because you want to write. Don't focus on what other people think about it or the amount of people reading it. If you enjoy it, that's all that matters. I've noticed that when I've written stuff for fun and not thought about what other people will think, people end up liking it. Of course, my stuff isn't gushed over or as popular as other fics out there, but it's appreciated because I genuinely love what I'm writing. As long as I like it, who cares what other people think. :D

If you want, I could start reading your fic and give you criticism. Only if you want. :)

#11 JimmyxxCindy4EVER

JimmyxxCindy4EVER

Simply brilliant... <3

• Senior Members
  • 20,264 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 05:45 PM

I'D LOVE THAT!!!! :kawaii:

#12 Scythe

Scythe

• Senior Members
  • 1,840 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 11:57 PM

I got a ten out of fifteen. Not bad. :)

Don't talk like that! Everybody feels like that from time to time; don't become discouraged. If it makes a difference, I won't throw out your stuff. That's why I took the quiz. :)

Thanks for taking it...I was in a very upset mood at that point, family was making me iratated (Sp...I know) and I couldn't keep myself from throwing it at something...

I'm sorry it had to be you guys... :(

Then again, I shouldn't expect to be too awesome being 8-12 (not allowed to give real age)

#13 linklover77

linklover77

R.P. fangirl forever

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 09:41 PM

Thanks for taking it...I was in a very upset mood at that point, family was making me iratated (Sp...I know) and I couldn't keep myself from throwing it at something...

I'm sorry it had to be you guys... :(

Then again, I shouldn't expect to be too awesome being 8-12 (not allowed to give real age)

Don't worry about it. We all have those days. You just need to keep chuggin' through. If you ever need to vent, I'm an excellent person to vent to. :hug:
And I'm sure you're super awesome. I was totally wickedly awesomely awesome when I was 8-12. (YES, all five years, baby!) :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users