• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#1 Scythe

Scythe

Amigop

• Senior Members
  • 1,840 posts
  • Nickname:Seth
  • Location:At home on my Computer. Where do you think I am? Your Closet? Athena has already taken up that post.

Posted 05 November 2011 - 02:47 AM

Okay, we somehow get into Jimmy's world (I know, impossible, but still) and a number of weird things start going around...this is were the story begins.....

:Sheen: Dude, Carl. I don't know if you get it, but you're Robofeind...the evil, and most powerful of all evil besides mabey the Zeebot, in the Nebulon Galaxy! If you can't figure that out...then something must be wrong with you!
:Carl: Sorry Sheen...

:Sheen: You better be!

:Jimmy: Hey guys what's up?

:Sheen: Nothin' really...just going to kick back and watch the Adventures of the Elderly UltraLord episode one! Do you wanna watch?
:Jimmy: Nah, I'm busy with the Interdentional Portal Extractor...you see, I took the origanal updater to inhance it to a whole new level! I took some of the

:Sheen: BORING!!!

:Jimmy: I was just getting back to it! *walks away*
:Cindy: Hey Jimmy...look up Jimmy Neutron on the web...i found something weird with it!

:Jimmy: I'm kinda busy here!

:Cindy: C'mon, It's really weird ahh! *trips over Jimmy's leg and the coputer gets sucked into the Interdementional Portal Extractor which start to go buserck and then powers up to the max and out of it...flies out a person*
:Jimmy: Who are you?

Me: Call Me Z! Wait...

(This was inspired by the other topic "If You Met Jimmy Neutron)

#2 Scythe

Scythe

Amigop

• Senior Members
  • 1,840 posts
  • Nickname:Seth
  • Location:At home on my Computer. Where do you think I am? Your Closet? Athena has already taken up that post.

Posted 05 November 2011 - 04:08 AM

Sorry for the Double-post, but I want to show what was going on a bit more. (Though you probably know)

Me: Jimmy Neutron...Vortex, Outta My Way! Where is Sheen!?!

:Cindy: Jimmy, it was a forum site all about you...i didn't read much because I wanted to tell you...

:Jimmy: And Whoever got on the topic you were on at the time will go through the Interdementional Portal Extracter and bring them here! wait? What topic were you on?

:Cindy: I was on the board index
:Jimmy: That means that another person will come here at any minute we've just got to...

*another person comes through the Extractor*

#3 Cinnamon Ninja

Cinnamon Ninja

Two hearts! Oh, baby, I'm beating out a samba!

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • Location:Somewhere in that part of the world that isn't quite sure if it's a continent or a country.

Posted 05 November 2011 - 07:39 AM

Me: *shaking head groggily* Ooh, that hurt parts of me I didn't even know I had.

I get up, slowly, rubbing my eyes, and everyone around me backs away slowly.

:Jimmy: Er, excuse me, but, um, who're you?

Me: *freezes* Hmmwha? *looks up slowly* Oh geez, again? I have to stop IDOJ'ing before bed, screw the time zone differences. These dreams are getting less and less creative.

:Jimmy: What d'you mean, dreams? By the way, I'm-

Me: Jimmy Neutron, Boy Genius, I know.

:Jimmy: ...say what? :blink:

#4 JimmyxxCindy4EVER

JimmyxxCindy4EVER

Simply brilliant... <3

• Senior Members
  • 20,426 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 10:46 PM

Me: Ow, my head... *staggers to my feet, then sees I've been somehow made to have an 11-year-old's body* Well, that's weird... *looks around me at the group around me and immediately recognizes them* *squeals fangirlishly* EEEEEEEEP!!!!!! I know who you guys are, especially you!!!

:Jimmy: Again, say what?! :blink:

:Libby: This girl is DEFINITELY trippin'!!

:Cindy: Who the heck ARE you guys?!

Me: I told you, I know all about you! I'm Emily! I'm a HUGE fan of y'all!! *continues making goo-goo eyes at Jimmy while slowly approaching him*

#5 Cinnamon Ninja

Cinnamon Ninja

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • Location:Somewhere in that part of the world that isn't quite sure if it's a continent or a country.

Posted 08 November 2011 - 05:35 AM

Me: Waitwaitwait. You're Emily?

Everyone looks confused.

:Cindy: You know each other?

Me: Er...I guess. To an extent. Not sure why she's showed up in this dream, though. But then, who can tell how a mind works?

:Jimmy: Me.

Me: Oh, shut up. By the by... *I poke him in the shoulder conspiratorially* You may want to watch out for Emily. She's...enthusiastic.

:Cindy: Whaddya mean, "enthusiastic"?

Me: Oh, I think you'll find out. :P

#6 JimmyxxCindy4EVER

JimmyxxCindy4EVER

Simply brilliant... <3

• Senior Members
  • 20,426 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 01:11 AM

Me: By "enthusiastic", she means "an EPIC die-hard fanatic crushing BIG TIME"!! <3

:Jimmy: On whom??

:Cindy: Pssshht, isn't it obvious, Freak-tron?! Just LOOK at her!!

:Libby: That girl looks downright lovesick!! :blink: *looks cautiously at Cindy*

Me: You BETCHA I'm lovesick!! And this is NOT a dream; this is one of Jimmy's inventions gone wack, and I'm SO glad it did!! :kawaii: <3 I'd let him stick his litmus into my test tube! *giggles immaturely*

:Sheen: You BETCHA I'd like to see that in action!! :D

:Cindy: Ew! Sheen, you're disgusting!! <_<

#7 Cinnamon Ninja

Cinnamon Ninja

• Members
  • 515 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 06:38 AM

Posted Image Er...okay, then. Posted Image

:Cindy: *glares murderously at Emily*

Me: Oh, do give him a chance to breathe, Emily. You'll have plenty of time to go all kawaii on him later. For now, let's just work out what's actually going on, if this isn't a dream. Which I'm still not convinced about, by the way.

Posted Image Isn't it obvious? King Cranium's latest lame-brained invention went horribly awry. As usual. <_<

Posted Image (under his breath to Sheen) What does 'awry' mean?

Posted Image (also under his breath) It means...er...um...er...it means...it's a...sort of awful monster that eats fat asthmatic kids. Yeah, that's it.

Posted Image *nods* Oh, okay. *thinks about it for a second, then begins to silently freak out* Posted Image

Posted Image (maliciously) It especially likes glasses-wearers. It thinks they add a crunchy texture to an otherwise bland yet satisfying meal.

Posted Image (still freaking out quietly) *whips off his glasses* Well, I don't wear them anymore! See? See? Actually, I can't see anymore...

Meanwhile...

Posted Image So how do y'all know each other, anyways?

Me: Well...er, we don't, really.

Posted Image Well, then, how did you know our names? And you still haven't answered our previous questions - who are you?

Me: Er...will you excuse us for a second? *flashes winning grin*

I grab Emily by the elbow and drag her a little way away.

Me: Well? What do we tell them?

#8 JimmyxxCindy4EVER

JimmyxxCindy4EVER

Simply brilliant... <3

• Senior Members
  • 20,426 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 09:46 PM

Me: *slaps my face to return to "reality" and shakes my head vigorously* Hey, check out this laptop here... *looks at its screen* It's IDOJ, Georgie! And it's somehow connected to this invention of his, too. Hmmm... That's IT!! It's not a dream, after all! His invention brought us here! That can only mean more of us can catapult out of it any minute now, like Mara, Crys, Beks, Mary, or Urvy, for example! *turns to face him again, trying ever so HARD to keep a straight face* We met eachother on this website here, and it's a whole community of people, so keep an eye out for anyone else who might pop outta that invention of yours, Jimmy... *keeps straining to keep a straight face, then I can't take it anymore and run off, then secretly have a HUGE fangirl spaz-attack*

:Jimmy: O-kaaaaayyy... That was...odd... :blink:

#9 Katia11

Katia11

Just me

• Senior Members
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 05:36 AM

Me : Hello there, Jimmy, Cindy, Libby and Carl! Another person from IDOJ here!

:Cindy: *glares at Jimmy* "Why are there so many girls?"

:Jimmy: Shrugs with a guilty look on his face. "I don't know."

#10 Cinnamon Ninja

Cinnamon Ninja

• Members
  • 515 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 11:20 AM

Me: Oh hai, IDOJ'er. Welcome to the madhouse, which I have recently been informed is not a dream, surprisingly enough. :D

:Cindy: IDOJ'er? What is this, some kind of secret nerd society, dedicated to stalking Neutron?

Me: Well...um...er...yeah, pretty much. Heh.

:Jimmy: :blink: ...remind me to never go on the Internet ever ever again.

:Carl: I went on the Internet once, but my mom turned it off when I was making friends with a nice man from Africa.

:Sheen: You FOOL! Everyone knows that the Internet is a lie wrapped in spam wrapped in a meme! Don't ever trust anything you read there! *eyetwitch* ...unless Ultralord is involved in some way, shape or form. Then every word is the gospel truth!

:Carl: I think he mentioned Ultralord, actually...

:Sheen: *grabs Carl by the collar* GIVE ME HIS ADDRESS! HE MIGHT HAVE THE DOWNLOAD LINK FOR THE LOST AND EXTENSIVELY HATED EPISODE 986-B, THE LONG AND PAINFUL DIVORCE OF ULTRALADY'S PARENTS!

:Carl: Meep...

:Libby: *dangerous voice* Pipe down, Sheen, or I swear on the newest Greystar album I will deprive you of sugar for a week. Clear?

:Sheen: ...crystal.

:Cindy: You know, sometimes I wonder whether he actually has any internal organs, or whether he runs purely on sugar and obsessiveness.

Me: I vote for the latter.

:Cindy: How would you know? And why are you guys frequenting a website dedicated to stalking the only person in Texas with a head bigger than the state itself?

:Libby: And why is that Emily girl hyperventilating behind a tree?

Me: There's a very good reason for all of this. A simple, logical explanation that will completely answer every question you may have. However, er...*casts around frantically for some way to avoid telling them that they're all fictional characters*...we regret to inform you that, due to technical difficulties, the answer is not available in your country or region at this time. Sorry.

:Jimmy: <_< ...Yeah, that's the worst excuse I've ever heard, and that's counting the time Sheen tried to get off school by insisting that Ultralord's birthday was a religious holiday in Jamaica.

:Libby: *snuck off during all this to lurk on the forums using the laptop* Is this...is this a pairings section? :blink:

#11 JimmyxxCindy4EVER

JimmyxxCindy4EVER

Simply brilliant... <3

• Senior Members
  • 20,426 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 09:42 PM

:Sheen: Isn't it obvious why she's going nuts over there?! She has a major crush on someone, DUH!! :rolleyes: I act that way cuz I'm crushing on Libby-licious here!

:Libby: Shut up, Sheen! *groans* :facepalm: That does it!! *gets up to investigate why she's hyperventilating behind the tree* I gotta go see why that girl's actin' so weird!! *walks over to her* Girl, what is UP with you?!!

Me: How well can ya keep a secret, Libby?? :kawaii: <3

:Libby: Well, d'pends on who I gotta keep a secret from. Anyone except Cindy, cuz I'm a total blabbermouth with her. Plus, any secret I try t' keep from her, she eventually forces it outta me. *shrugs*

Me: *fangirl squeal* EEEEP!!!! *starts getting jumpy* You can't tell ANYONE, understand that?! Once you and Cindy know, everyone knows! PLEASE keep this a secret!!

:Libby: Jeez! Calm DOWN, girl! I'm cool; I can keep whatever it is a secret, no sweat! I dig... ;)

Me: Okaaaaayyy, but just keep this between us... I'm- *looks around cautiously, then cups her hands over her ear and whispers* -crushing on *quiet squeal* Jimmy!!

:Libby: Whoa!! Sure, I can keep that a secret! I especially won't tell Neutron this, THAT'S fo' sure! ;)

Me: OMG!!! Thank-you-thank-you-thank-you-thank-you-thank-you-thank-you-thank-you-thank-you-THANK-YOU!!!! :kawaii: *glomphugs her*

:Libby: :blink: *gently pushes her away* Sure, no problem, I guess... *leads her back to the group*

:Jimmy: Libby, I heard a sudden outburst over there. Is everything alright?? More importantly, is she? :unsure:

:Libby: Oh, yeah! She's fine, Neutron. No need to worry. :blush:

:Jimmy: Then why is she still spazzing out??

:Libby: Excellent question! She, uh, is, well, um, *pauses* -hyped up on sugar. Yeah, that's it! Heh-heh, heh-heh!

:Cindy: Oh, I don't know about that...!! I know a guilty Libby face when I see one! <_<

#12 Katia11

Katia11

Just me

• Senior Members
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 05:46 AM

Me: just stares and leans over to Jimmy. "You wanna watch out for her."

:Jimmy: :wacko:

:Cindy: :angrymob:

#13 Sanjana R

Sanjana R

Sanjana

• Members
  • 366 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:07 AM

Me: *Runs into Cindy and hugs her*

:Cindy: What the heck?! Libby who is this?

Me: I'm your biggest fan! And I totally think you're smarter than Neutron! Can we be besties for life? Other than Libby, that is? I could even help yow with the whole Jindy thing, if ya' know what I mean! *elbows suggestively*

:Cindy: Great! Another fanatic! And I do NOT need advice! Well, at least someone on that stalker website likes me better than Nerdtron.

:Jimmy: Hey, Hey, there's a reason their website is called I Dream of Jimmy! And there is no Jindy thing! Preposterous, what a tacky name!

:Cindy: It's more creative than anything you can come up with, Count Dorkula!

#14 Cinnamon Ninja

Cinnamon Ninja

• Members
  • 515 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 05:51 AM

:Sheen: Hey, if ANYONE'S 'Count Dorkula', it's him! *points at Carl* He's the one who turned into a horrible bloodsucking monster on Halloween!

:Carl: YEAH! ...hey, wait a minute...

:Cindy: Whatever, Tweedledumb and Tweedledumber. :lol:

:Jimmy: Oh, will you STOP with the names, Vortex?

:Cindy: Just because YOU have the creativity of a postage stamp-

:Jimmy: Hey, I'll have you know that I wrote a successful screenplay-

:Cindy: Directed by PROFESSOR CALAMITIOUS!

:Jimmy: He had a very convincing robotic suit!

:Cindy: You're supposed to be the genius! Why didn't you see that coming?

:Jimmy: Well, I didn't see YOU warning me, Miss Everything's-Clearer-In-Hindsight!

:Cindy: You sure you wanna go there, buster?

:Jimmy: I think I do-!

:Sheen: FOR THE LOVE OF ULTRALORD, SHUT UP!

:Libby: Thank you, Sheen.

:Sheen: You're welcome, my queen of the galaxy.

Me: So...what do you guys wanna do now? Aside from brawl like cage fighters, I mean. It's funny to watch, but gets a bit boring after a while.

#15 Katia11

Katia11

Just me

• Senior Members
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 05:59 AM

Me: Don't intterupt, Georgia! This is intriguing... *steps closer to the arguing couple and grins creepishly*

:Jimmy: :wacko:

:Cindy: "Okay, now I am convinced that this IDOJ place is made up of insane people."

#16 Cinnamon Ninja

Cinnamon Ninja

• Members
  • 515 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 06:48 AM

Me: And you weren't before?

:Cindy: ...fair point.

Hugh: Hey, son! How's things? Are they splendiferous and magical? BECAUSE I THINK THEY ARE!

:Jimmy: ...Dad, did you get a new pie recipe? <_<

Hugh: You bet! AND a new duck decoy! Best day ever!

Judy: What about the day we got married?

Hugh: Well...that's different, honey.

Judy: :rolleyes:

:Carl: Hi, Mrs Neutron. You're looking marvelous today. :wub:

Judy: Posted Image Er...thank you, Carl. That's very...kind of you. *notices all the IDOJ'ers watching the Jimmy/Cindy fight (Posted Image)* Oh, who are your new friends? Would they like some sugar cookies?

#17 Katia11

Katia11

Just me

• Senior Members
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 07:01 AM

Me: "I would Mrs. Neutron. I've heard so much about them!"

:Carl: I'm not obsessed!!!!

#18 Cinnamon Ninja

Cinnamon Ninja

• Members
  • 515 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 07:22 AM

Me: Suuuure you're not, Carl. :rolleyes:

:Carl: Eheh.....Posted Image

Me: Anyway, I'd like a cookie too, please, Mrs Neutron. They smell delicious! :)

*everyone files into the kitchen*

Judy: My goodness, there are a lot of you! But luckily I baked an extra-large batch, in preparation for my special little man's growth spurt. Posted Image

:Jimmy: Posted Image Mom...please be quiet... :facepalm:

:Cindy: :lol: :lol: :lol: Trust me, Mrs Neutron, we've ALL been waiting for that growth spurt for a long, long time... Posted Image

:Jimmy: Posted Image

#19 JimmyxxCindy4EVER

JimmyxxCindy4EVER

Simply brilliant... <3

• Senior Members
  • 20,426 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 09:55 PM

Me: Okay, that does it! I can't take it anymore! *snatches a couple cookies and scarfs them down* These are lovely, Judy! *wipes off the crumbs from my mouth, slathers on some strawberry lip gloss, and grabs him by collar of his red atom shirt* C'mere, YOU!! *wraps both arms around his waist* Mmmmm-UUAAH!! Boy, that was refreshing... *sighs romantically and lets him go*

:Sheen: Now that's what I'm TALKIN' about!! :popcorn: (pretend that's cookies it's eating)

:Libby: Looks like ya have some competition, Cin... :wub2:

#20 Rocket Raj

Rocket Raj

I'm A Rocket. I Blaze The Path That Others Will Follow

• Members
  • 438 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 11:14 PM

*Enters This WEIRD WORLD*

ME: OOFFF! What the hell...?...

:Carl: :Cindy: :Jimmy: :Libby: :Sheen: NOT ANOTHER ONE!!!!

* I Look Around, And I Quickly Assess My Surroundings, And Gather My Wits*

ME: ...Um, ...

:Sheen: DUDE, It's a GUY!!!! *Looks At Z* I thought that YOU were the ONLY one!

:Cindy: Hey, ...Um, ...How come HE isn't in a preteen body?

:Libby: *Seems To Scrutinize Me Further* I dunno., ...But I'm not complainin'

*A Drop Of Sweat Forms On My Upper-Brow*

ME: ...

:Sheen: HEY MAN! You best BACK-OFF MY WOMAN!!!!

:Libby: Sheen, calm down., ...And, I'm NOT YOUR woman.

:Sheen: We could always change that...

*Libby rolls Her Eyes*

:Jimmy: Alright, this is ENOUGH of THIS! I'm shutting-down that portal!

ME: *Points To, And, Addresses Jimmy* YOU!!!!

:Jimmy: ...Me...?...

ME: YES! YOU! You call yourself a genius?! PHFFF! HA, THAT'S a GOOD ONE! Half of the stuff that I've seen you rant on-and-on about doesn't even MAKE SENSE! The gibber-jabber that YOU try to cram down the throats of children, and make them believe it's ACTUAL SCIENCE is PREPOSTEROUS!

:Jimmy: EXCUSE ME?!! How DARE YOU come to MY universe, and INSULT MY INTELLIGENCE!, ...And, what do you mean "cram down the throats of children?" I don't educate children!, ..And, what did you say about having "watched me," before...?...

:Libby: *Whispers Silently To Cindy* Oh great, another nerd.

:Cindy: *Whispering Back To Libby* ...Yeah, ...A nerd... *Looks At Me, Then At Jimmy. Libby Eyes Her*

ME: What I mean, by that comment, is simply that,: ...- *I Am Cut-off by Georgia, who rushes me, and tackles me to the floor. She leads me off to the far side of the room, and she addresses me directly, in a whisper*

Georgia: Dude, I DON'T think that it would be a good idea tell these guys that they're just a T.V show.

ME: ...And, ...Um, ...Who are you?

Georgia: Oh, sorry, I forgot to introduce myself! I'm Georgia!

ME: ...OHHH, ...YOU'RE Georgia! That's pretty cool. I'm Dyaln, the one from IDOJ. Nice to mee-- HEY, wait a minute! How're YOU here too?!

Georgia: SHHHH! *Attempts To Quiet Me Down* Apparently, some invention of Jimmy's is linked directly to the site, and, as a result, anyone who visits this topic, gets sucked into this world.

ME .......... :blink:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users