26 replies to this topic

#21 CjIiNmDmYy

CjIiNmDmYy

Amigop

• Senior Members
  • 2,442 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 09:54 PM

Course I write stuff :), but my fanfics are almost never done so... :(

Anyway, I can't believe BBRae actually shows up in 'zines. :blink: It must be really popular, cool... I DO wish they'd make a second movie. I read somewhere that it was their most popular couple though the lack of moments.

And a lot of people quit watching TT. Imagine that... :rolleyes: I think the number of their viewers would double if they made one episode at least of pure BBRae, right? Okay, it would be rushed, that would be a little trashy and unexplainable, so before that they should've made more 'stuff' hapen, right? Explain more...

But they totally didn't. They ended TT making it seem BB and Raven hate each other. Ugh. So not happily ever after.

#22 Kaz

Kaz

Hey, Assbutt!

• Senior Members
  • 5,550 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 11:49 PM

Well I dunno bout hate each other. There was the whole closeness they had after the Beast and Malchior incidents. Plus, I like to think that in the movie, the reason Raven blew up at BB when he complained about the stain on his shirt had more to do with him mentioning picking up girls LOL

Apparently it's obvious to people who don't watch or know nothing about the show. Shaun is so not interested but I was watching an ep on TV and he saw a scene where BB doing his usual thing of telling her jokes and bugging her, and he just came out with, "So I take it he likes her then," which suprised me a bit, coz it wasn't the most obvious one. And as if that wasn't enough she responded by getting annoyed and yelling at him or something and he said, "...aaand it looks like it's two directional."

I asked him how he'd noticed and he said (personally my fav answer ever), "You DO remember being a teenager, don't you?" LOL

#23 CjIiNmDmYy

CjIiNmDmYy

Amigop

• Senior Members
  • 2,442 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 05:47 PM

LOL, Kaz. :lol: Looks like everyone is seeing the love blossom now! That is so cool!!!!!

I guess 'hate' is a little strong. BB does seem to like Raven, but she...um...not so much. You see the hug scene in my sig? That would be my favourite moment because they seemed to actually be there for each other. Hey, now that I think of it, BB seems to always be there with Raven, always by her side in battle etc, did you notice that?

(KAZ! Guess what?! I found out in the newest TT comic (Titans #75) Gar declared his love for Raven. He said it to her while she was unconsious, "I hope what I'm feeling helps heal you because...I love you, and I'm not letting go. Ever.")

#24 Kaz

Kaz

Hey, Assbutt!

• Senior Members
  • 5,550 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 10:12 PM

Yeah, I think I saw that somewhere. It sounds pretty cool. My new things gonna be to get all the comics. You know, when I'm not buying food or clothes or something lol

Recently though I've been searching YouTube for BB/Rae vids. Gets annoying when you've seen everything and no one's making anything new.

#25 CjIiNmDmYy

CjIiNmDmYy

Amigop

• Senior Members
  • 2,442 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 04:51 PM

Yeah, I know, right? So I've moved on to fics. They're pretty good, except when the authors make BB and Raven do 'inappropriate' things. I hate it when the characters are OOC. There was one where Raven wore a dress, went dancing, dove a car like a maniac, and went swimming...in a swimsuit!!! Raven!!!!! Good God, what will they do next?

#26 Kaz

Kaz

Hey, Assbutt!

• Senior Members
  • 5,550 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 11:07 PM

LOL I know. OOC is pretty awful. I just read till it starts to sound unlikely or wierd or something and then I'm like "Backspace!"

#27 CjIiNmDmYy

CjIiNmDmYy

Amigop

• Senior Members
  • 2,442 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 02:56 AM

Okay, I think I'll move the topic back to fan-fiction. So, any of you know about GOOD in-charcter fics? LOL, I always wondered what Beast Boy and Raven's first date would be like? (MInd you, lol, I don't think she'll even dress up :P) The most common idea is when the two are having a good time, and some evil villain comes crashing the party. That is so old. :rolleyes: I dreamt that thir date would probably full of arguments, (mostly from Raven) but BB does something really cute that makes her happy inside... you know, like in one of the episodes, I recall BB giving Rae a giant chicken. I absolutely wub that moment!!! I know she didn't look very excited, but she must've been touched inside right? She may be 'void' of all emotion, but she's also a girl. That is my understanding anyways...

(Also, can someone please reply? :) I don't exactly want to be conversing with myslf here. ;))

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users