• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 CjIiNmDmYy

CjIiNmDmYy

Amigop

• Senior Members
  • 2,442 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 10:24 PM

There's a fanclub for TT, a fanclub for BB/T, so why not for BB/R. I just adore this paring, both in the comics and the series, so who's a BBRae shipper? Let yourselves be known!

#2 CjIiNmDmYy

CjIiNmDmYy

Amigop

• Senior Members
  • 2,442 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 05:12 AM

Aw, c'mon! Isn't there at least one more BBRae shipper on IDOJ??

#3 CjIiNmDmYy

CjIiNmDmYy

Amigop

• Senior Members
  • 2,442 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 05:19 AM

Um, okay. Guess maybe I'm the only BB/Rae shipper on IDOJ... :unsure:

#4 Kaz

Kaz

Hey, Assbutt!

• Senior Members
  • 5,550 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 03:00 PM

No, you're not alone. I'm a BBXRae shipper too. I just never saw this topic till now.

I followed it in the origonal comics, the re-make, the cartoon series and the comics made from the series too (Issue 42 = undeniable proof she likes him).

It's the cannon ship they never had a chance to show in the series coz it was cancelled.

#5 CjIiNmDmYy

CjIiNmDmYy

Amigop

• Senior Members
  • 2,442 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 11:01 AM

THANK YOU SO MUCH, Kaz!!!! I thought I was going to die with the knowledge of being the of being the only one here!!

#6 Kaz

Kaz

Hey, Assbutt!

• Senior Members
  • 5,550 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 05:24 PM

THANK YOU SO MUCH, Kaz!!!! I thought I was going to die with the knowledge of being the of being the only one here!!

LOL It's ok. You got any fav BB/Rae moments?

#7 kohirihiri

kohirihiri

Self-Proclaimed Narcissist

• Members
  • 570 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 03:07 AM

YES!

#8 CjIiNmDmYy

CjIiNmDmYy

Amigop

• Senior Members
  • 2,442 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 12:13 AM

Of course! I've got nothing BUT BBRae moments!!
Spellbound, and The Beast Within are some of my fave eps! What about you guys?

(Eee!! I noticed just now! KO! You're a BBRae shipper too??????? Oh God, I'm gonna faint!)

#9 Kaz

Kaz

Hey, Assbutt!

• Senior Members
  • 5,550 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 09:54 PM

Of course! I've got nothing BUT BBRae moments!!
Spellbound, and The Beast Within are some of my fave eps! What about you guys?

(Eee!! I noticed just now! KO! You're a BBRae shipper too??????? Oh God, I'm gonna faint!)

Those two episodes are actually my favourite two as well. :D

#10 CjIiNmDmYy

CjIiNmDmYy

Amigop

• Senior Members
  • 2,442 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 11:16 PM

Oh, that's so cool!!! I think I have every screencap from that ep, and every other ep too. Yes, I am obsessed. :rolleyes:

#11 Kaz

Kaz

Hey, Assbutt!

• Senior Members
  • 5,550 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 02:23 PM

Haha, I think you have my EOS (Easily Obsessed Syndrome) XD

#12 CjIiNmDmYy

CjIiNmDmYy

Amigop

• Senior Members
  • 2,442 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 04:37 PM

Yeah, I caught it from you! :P Stay away! I have EOS!

(By the way, Kaz, have you read all the comics?)

#13 Kaz

Kaz

Hey, Assbutt!

• Senior Members
  • 5,550 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 11:36 AM

Origonals from the late 70s/early 80s and the ones based on the TV show = yes. The latest re-invention of the origonals though, only some of them (lol issue #30 is one giant BB/Rae moment)

Have you?

#14 CjIiNmDmYy

CjIiNmDmYy

Amigop

• Senior Members
  • 2,442 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 10:23 AM

Yeah, I love them, mostly because of BB/Rae. They can be a little dark, and sometimes really gross, but I just ignore that. The comics aren't available in UAE, so I go to the site www.htmlcomics.com. They have almost every TT comic in existence, except the most recent ones. I have read TT GO! Teen Titans, Volume 3, Tales of the New Teen Titans, Titans, Volume 1, and only 9 comics of Titans, Volume 2. I love TT #30 (V#)It's the one where Gar and Raven kiss.

#15 Kaz

Kaz

Hey, Assbutt!

• Senior Members
  • 5,550 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 03:23 PM

I love #30 for that too. I tought it was a great twist that she came onto him, since she'd prreviously made it perfectly clear she wasn't interested.

I think it's funny how Raven's uniform is the only one of the costumes that hasn't really changed in all the comics. Olol and remember Starfire's old hairdo? One word.

Afro.

#16 CjIiNmDmYy

CjIiNmDmYy

Amigop

• Senior Members
  • 2,442 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 03:25 PM

Oh gosh! Tell me about it. Her hairdo was all K.O. :rolleyes:

I know, Raven does have a 'bit' of a crush on him. I like he uniform. I'm glad they haven't really changed it. You?

Also, don't you think it was a bit unfair Glen Muramki didn't ACTUALLY add any BB/Rae moments in the series?? Robstar was all there twice! In the series, he makes Raven look like she plain hates Beast Boy! One reason why I dislike the series.

#17 Kaz

Kaz

Hey, Assbutt!

• Senior Members
  • 5,550 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 09:14 AM

I like her outft too. Kinda classic.

I read somewhere there was this whole plan to slowly show them getting closer and closer over series 5 and show they liked each other in series 6, with them finally getting together at the end of that series, but the show was cancelled before they could finish it up.

Which irritated me to no end.

#18 CjIiNmDmYy

CjIiNmDmYy

Amigop

• Senior Members
  • 2,442 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 07:12 PM

I like her outft too. Kinda classic.

I read somewhere there was this whole plan to slowly show them getting closer and closer over series 5 and show they liked each other in series 6, with them finally getting together at the end of that series, but the show was cancelled before they could finish it up.

Which irritated me to no end.

I. HATE. CARTOON. NETWORK.

This is all their fault. What I don't understand is; why they didn't make BBRAE kiss in the movie. Instead they made Robstar kiss a second time. I don't have a problem with it, really. But why couldn't they make even a slight hint of Beast Boy and Raven? Even two measley seconds? Is that too much to ask?

I'm sad.

(Kaz, hope I'm not asking much, but can you please give me the website address to where you read the thing about BB/Rae? Thank you very much. Hopefully, reading that will make me a little better.)

#19 CjIiNmDmYy

CjIiNmDmYy

Amigop

• Senior Members
  • 2,442 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 02:08 AM

Everyone...please don't let this club die...

#20 Kaz

Kaz

Hey, Assbutt!

• Senior Members
  • 5,550 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 06:17 PM

I actually read it in a magazine which had a "kids" section in the middle and the double page was on that. I don't have it anymore or I'd scan it in for you. Dunno if it's online somewhere but I'll have a look. I think it was either "Bella: Mother and Child" or "From Pregnancy to leaving home." Not exactly the kind of magazine I expected to find that kind of thing in, but...

I think they got away with the Rob/Star stuff in the movie coz the series had made it obvious they had a thing going on and fans only wanted a rap-up of that. But BB/Rae wasn't nearly as easy to spot (as it's almost non-existent until the end of the last series) so it woulda been too much work to explain the suddeness of it. I kinda agree on the terms that it woulda been rubbish if it was OOC and almost forced. But I wished they'd at least hinted towards more BB/Rae coz then they coulda made a second movie and done it then instead.

That's why I love the fanfics based just after the movie. Although no one seems to wanna write a short series showing them slowly getting together (like I'd imagine it'd go). They all seem slightly rushed or something. I'd write them myself but I'm such a busy mum/lazy writer. Don't suppose you write stuff? :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users