• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#21 NekoGirl

NekoGirl

He's BACK & better than ever!! ^-^

• Senior Members
  • 2,243 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 12:12 AM

I've never heard Bad Boy or So Sick of Love Songs, (though I would love to!) but out of the ones I do know (& well, I might add. I adore Love Story through country radio, & I have the two on my iPod), not too sure. Love Story's a bit too off literal wise, but otherwise perfect (such as when the girl's dad & boyfriend don't get along, etc), hm... *thinks for a couple minutes*

I'll say Everytime We Touch by Casada, with the female vocalist. I have it on my external harddrive if you need it. :dance:

I might do my own sole BBxTerra vid, but I'm not sure if I'll use the canon storyline or a custom one of my own... :wub:

#22 Katy

Katy

Amigop

• Members
  • 1,178 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 01:35 AM

so sick is by neyo and bad boy is sung by cascada.

i'm also thinking abut putting listen to your heart(slow verison) by dht

#23 Urvy

Urvy

Even Ponies Go Insane!

• Banned
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 01:02 AM

I have the MP3 for Hallelujah on iTunes. Once I get my MacBook, I can rip the song from my Watchmen CD and send it to you.

#24 NekoGirl

NekoGirl

• Senior Members
  • 2,243 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 10:43 PM

Just did an edit to a screen in Fear Itself, the original has him on Robin's shoulders instead, but if Terra had met BB while he were in the Doom Patrol, & joined with them like the intention was for her first ep, I can see them being buddies & staying together way before the Titans become a team. So Terra replaced Robin in the screen wearing DP uniform like BB's.

Posted Image

Excuse the cruddy coloring, I can't edit pics in that fashion very well. :grr:

#25 Katy

Katy

Amigop

• Members
  • 1,178 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 05:20 PM

you did a great job on editng taht screen cap. you did a better job on that screen cap than i did on my currretn icon

#26 NekoGirl

NekoGirl

• Senior Members
  • 2,243 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 08:13 PM

You kiddin'? I can't even SEE editing marks on yours, maybe a couple spots but barely enough to notice. If a person who never saw the show or Titans Go comic saw that, I'm sure they'd ask if that's a screen. ^_^

Mine on the other hand, its painfully obvious. :rolleyes:

I need to trace & color that one, but probably over the next week if at all. XD

#27 Katy

Katy

Amigop

• Members
  • 1,178 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 02:35 AM

i used paint shop pro to make my icon, what program did you use for the screen cap?

#28 NekoGirl

NekoGirl

• Senior Members
  • 2,243 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 01:34 PM

Photoshop, but I only used its selection, paint, cropping & brush tools. Not very experienced with PS over here. xD

#29 Katy

Katy

Amigop

• Members
  • 1,178 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 07:04 PM

i used paint sho pro for my icon since i can't afford ps. also all i did was selection,paint too add the back ground, and eraser to fix some selection mistakes.

#30 NekoGirl

NekoGirl

• Senior Members
  • 2,243 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 07:46 AM

Cool :) I just went to elouai & did an older version of Terra, I'd see her like this probably after their twins (yep, decided on that route) are about 5 - 8 years old. ^_^

Posted Image

-------

EDIT: (to prevent a triple post)

As you've probably noticed by now, I've updated my sig/avatar since finding new BBxT stuff, & while I still have to ask the artist's permission to do so, (which I'm getting ready to do right now) my printing class is starting on screen printing in the coming months/weeks, which is basically graphic-shirt making, or CUSTOM T-SHIRTS!

Needless to say the first on my list (yes, my teacher will let us do, within reason custom shirts for our personal use, so long as we don't go overboard with too many at once, I think) will be a Beast Boy & Terra shirt, & since I don't want it to be overly fluffy, I've decided on this DA fanart:

Posted Image

I added the copyright stuff in there, to insure proper credit & all that good stuff, & the Titans logo, to hopefully prevent, "I've never seen those two, which show are they from again?" & similar. :P

#31 NekoGirl

NekoGirl

• Senior Members
  • 2,243 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 08:50 AM

Finished another BBxT wallpaper! This time with a bunch of some of my fave fanart for them, (the one of the pair on the swingset is from a youtube video, I dunno who drew it) & a couple of screens too. Also since most of (if not all) of us who ship BBxT here also like RobStar, I added a little heart-shaped icon I found of them on livejournal. :wub:

I do adore RxS, but BBxTerra's my obsession right now, as you'll see once you click the link... :P :wub:

http://i104.photobuc...allpapernew.png

Anyone's free to use it of course. & a note about their "reactions" to the moped fantasy fanart- that was NOT on purpose! I just snagged a random pic of Terra that fit her, wanted that pic of BB, & since I was about finished that was one of the only spots left on the wallpaper, & I didn't even realize what it looked like until a few minutes after doing so. Needless to say the idea stayed put. :P

Also I did NOT do the background from scratch at all, I found a BBxRae wallpaper *hides from BBxR fanatics* & added the fanarts on it in Photoshop. It was also a gray color too, so between the factors of BB's outfit (& Doom Patrol history of course), & the fact its one of my two top colors from LONG before ever knowing who the guy even was, yeah.. :P & if you want the color changed to one of your choice, by all means tell me! I always save these things on a psd file so I still have access to the layers & all that good stuff, therefore I'm always able to change even the smallest detail. :)

#32 Katy

Katy

Amigop

• Members
  • 1,178 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 03:27 AM

awesome stacy! i made that image my wallapaper

#33 NekoGirl

NekoGirl

• Senior Members
  • 2,243 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 09:23 PM

http://i104.photobuc...xTwallpaper.jpg

Made a new wallpaper, & you know where I explained a couple AUs of mine a little bit awhile back?

Well I started thinking about doing an animated series on the AU of them meeting just after he got his powers, (likely just after she ran away too) & I changed this one to her beng the one to rescue him & his parents from the flood (same move she did when starting the training course in the first Terra episode)...

This would happen if I could actually draw on my own, of course. Might pull it off by tracing until I get good enough at actually drawing them, but anyways..

If this happened, it would showcase BBxT's lives from when they join DP to a remake of the Go episode where both of 'em meet the Titans together, & recalling their first meeting when its time to explain things to the DP. :P ^_^

Also, I would do remakes of the Terra & Slade saga in season 2, only enough to show how that goes down in this version. Think a Terra clone & a seemingly betrayal to all but BB & his parents (simply cuz they wouldn't be in the tower at the time this happens), & a remake of The Beast Within due to Terra's influence & his family being there. Also TBW would end with Raven finding & using a spell similiar to how she frees the people turned to stone at the ending of Trigon's episodes.

Think that could be a good idea?

Would have to happen closer to, & during summer though. Lord knows it'd be way easier on me than my idea for a continued Jimmy Neutron series with him & Betty as the main couple in place of him & Cindy. (not an AU, it would work towards him being with Betty instead)

Still, ideas for BBxT (both plotlines & the character lines themselves) seem to come to me WAY easier, must be cuz their my OTP right now. :P

#34 Katy

Katy

Amigop

• Members
  • 1,178 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 08:26 PM

I forgot to post this ealier but i made another beast boy/terra video

#35 NekoGirl

NekoGirl

• Senior Members
  • 2,243 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 01:21 AM

Oh man, how did I only just see this MV post? SO awesome!!! :thumbsup: :hug:

Btw, how did you lighten up the darker scenes to as though they had lights in the area or were in daylight instead of the original nighttime? :kawaii:

Which version of Sony Vegas are you using? *needs to reinstall* :D

#36 JimmyxxCindy4EVER

JimmyxxCindy4EVER

I'D forgive you, FJ... <3<3

• Senior Members
  • 21,153 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 01:36 AM

I'm in! They make SUCH a cute couple! Or have I joined this already? I can't remember. lol

#37 NekoGirl

NekoGirl

• Senior Members
  • 2,243 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 02:53 AM

OMG, I seriously had NO idea you even liked these two Emily! :kawaii:

& no you haven't said anything about the two yet (least not to me), so fans are definitely always welcome, this club will always stay open! :thumbsup:

Let's just try to keep the topic alive when we can, please? I like seeing this one a few hours after the BBxRae topic in the main section of the forums, lol. :P

#38 JimmyxxCindy4EVER

JimmyxxCindy4EVER

I'D forgive you, FJ... <3<3

• Senior Members
  • 21,153 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 08:22 PM

Of course I ship them! After Rob/Star, they're my fave couple in TT!!

#39 NekoGirl

NekoGirl

• Senior Members
  • 2,243 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 08:51 PM

OMG, you made my day on SO many levels!! :kawaii: I have those same ships! I've made up an AU for them, but I've done a more recent bio of it, which is probably cleaner typing-wise than my original post of it on this topic. ^_^

First off, take a look at Beast Boy's & Terra's biographies, which define how they got their powers, & everything else.

Beast Boy's:

Page 1, Page 2, Page 3, Page 4, Page 5

Terra's:

Page 1, Page 2, Page 3, Page 4, Page 5, Page 6

Also, Beast Boy's wikipedia webpage bio, I use some of it too:

http://en.wikipedia....acter_biography

-----------

How they met

When Beast Boy's family were still in South Africa (none of those bios state where, but I've seen it mentioned on a fansite's bio. I forget which one though.), just a couple months BEFORE his parents' deaths in the flood, BB spots Terra while the 3 of them were exploring the area together. Similar events to the first animated Terra episode allow her inability to control her powers to be revealed, although his parents are there to witness it, & thus never a secret. Beast Boy intially convinces his parents to allow her to stay on as a house guest (rather than an adopted sister as he's already devolped a crush on her, & secretly vice versa), but she gets scared as in the series over one thing or another & attempts to run away, but due to the age ranges his parents convince her to stay permanetely, promising to only help her with her powers & virtually everything else, treating her as a daughter despite not adopting her.

His parents stay alive

Terra BARELY manages to save the 4 of them from the flood (a similar manuver to how she begins the training session with the Titans in the first cartoon appearence), & shortly after the family decide to move back to the states (not far from Doom Patrol HQ, yet also in Jump City near enough for the two kids to go to the school Terra's lookalike attended in Things Change).

His kidnapping, & Doom Patrol

Beast Boy's kidnapping & such still happen, also a primary reason to return to the States. Terra assists in his rescue, (I've read on a BB site/fanfic that its the Batman who almost rescues him. Terra learns of this while looking for her friend/crush & joins in on the rescue) causing them to become even closer upon the reuniting scene. Possibly a year later if that long, Beast Boy learns of the Doom Patrol and convinces Terra that is how they'll learn more about, and how to control their powers. Similar joining occurs, & Mento treats Terra as basically the opposite of how he does Beast Boy, being able to slowly but surely gain faster control of her powers & similar reasons.

After a few years in the DP, Terra & Beast Boy become a couple around age 10-11, most likely during that Christmas after a heroic rescue on his part, & a great understanding of both their powers and the control issues. (think another brain switching)

The Teen Titans

When Beast Boy is rejected from the Doom Patrol in the beginning of Homecoming: Part 1 (the flashback before the theme song), Terra joins his leave from them stating she wouldn't consider herself a supportive friend and girlfriend if she stayed on, especially considering Mento's favoritism of her. About a year or two afterwards, the events of the "Go!" episode (what should've been the pilot, how the 5 Titans met & became a team) occur, BBxT still a pair as ever & likely on their first true date, being old enough to go out after dark without his parents. The Titan Rising episode's events happen shortly after "Switched", giving Terra & Raven the ability to consider each other buddies, sharing books & secrets & whatnot. In fact, Terra is the only one to discover Raven's secret crush on Aqualad after his first episode, first detecting the hints in said ep, and her literally grabbing her & taking Terra inside Raven's room to tell her. This is needed for the Aftershock episodes.

Episodes Betrayal, Aftershock Parts 1 & 2

Speaking of which, Terra's betrayal and joining with Slade NEVER happen. Instead, Slade becomes more & more interested in merely the girl's POWERS, making the Betrayal episode happen with a clone of Terra, which the Titans save for Beast Boy (who is on the date with the real girl as seen in the original episode) truly believe its her. They're sure of this due to the clone Terra showing up while the real deal is off somewhere with Beast Boy &/or his parents, & dropping pretty decent hints that she's done such betrayal including destroying Raven's trust with the real Terra overtime. No one learns of her secret crush on Aqualad, but the clone makes Raven believe she has.

Upon Beast Boy's & Terra's return to the tower that night finding their left-behind communicators at home, the two are needless-to-say shocked beyond belief, and literally chuck the communicators at Robin & Raven respectively, stating their leave as Titans. This isn't resolved until Aftershock Part 1, in which the two lovebirds discover the Terra clone at the same time as the Titans, Beast Boy's parents on the scene as well to witness it all unfold. everything happens as is afterwards, EXCEPT the clone Terra betraying Slade. The turned-to-stone event happens when Terra becomes SO enraged at Slade for everything, destroying both him & her clone in the process of triggering the volcano.

Beast Boy's depression; Terra's return

Naturally Beast Boy is blown back a 1,00% over his only girlfriend's (& first FRIEND period.) death, thus either being a completely depressed/ANGERED mope in some episodes, (Beast Within for example) & not present at ALL in others.

This stays intact until The Beast Within, in which Raven of all people is so frustrated with the boy's attitude that after said episode occurs, she makes it her life's MISSION to bring Terra back from stone. She finds the same spell used to restore the universe to its proper state (including returning people from stone) in "The End: Part 3" (the ending of the episode) and uses it on Terra succesfully, alerting Beast Boy's mother so that the woman is present to help her & Starfire. His mom calls Beast Boy the second their sure the spell worked, & needless to say BB is there the second his body can get him there, and Terra is greeted by him holding her in his arms, both his parents & all of the Titans West present with him.

It DOES take Terra awhile to get her legs back in proper working order, so she is hindered for a good few episodes after, yet still manages to fight with the other Titans, Beast Boy just a LITTLE too overprotective of her, gee yathink?? =P!

Slade's return

When Slade returns, oh GOD are the two ticked, in fact its impossible to tell who's more out to kill Slade with everything they've got because everything's so intense. Trust me you DON'T want to be in that room! So after everything, Slade also becomes their personal lifelong enemies, just as he is with Robin.

Reuniting with Doom Patrol

When Homecoming episodes Part 1 and 2 occur, Terra is still hindered a bit with her legs, so the first part's ending where Beast Boy has to choose between saving everyone & stopping the Brotherhood of Evil, he doesn't even TRY to take time. He hears Terra's groaning over her legs when she falls almost (Rae keeps her up inbetween attempts to break out), & he literally starts moving, their out maybe 3-30 seconds later. This of course causes Mento & the Doom Patrol to learn the short version of what happened to Terra, & why Beast Boy's that danged protective of her. Terra's powers DO avoid the Doom Patrol's seemingly destruction in Part 2, & she discovers metalbending back when their first attacked after they find RobotMan, enabling her to help & nearly be the true hero of the day. In order for it to still be BB's episode however, he's still the one to save everyone at the tail end, as well as getting all the bonus points with Mento in the two episodes.

Final Episodes, Titans in Tokyo

Beast Boy & Terra find each other quickly during Titans Together, & spend the remainder of the episode shown as a couple so close NOTHING can break them apart, anytime the camera focuses on them. Needless to say "Things Change" NEVER happens, EVAR. Titans in Tokyo has Beast Boy swarmed by the fangirls, causing him & Terra to have a small argument after the scene, but it was HER that talked him into going up onstage, rather than chasing the schoolgirl because Terra is the only girl Beast Boy sees in this AU. This allows Terra to see quickly enough that it was her fault in the first place, the scene has Beast Boy only trying to be nice to the other girls, getting Terra's attention so that she knows he desprately wants her to help him out of it from the first second. They ARE resolved by the time the Titans rejoin Robin & Starfire, & the movie resumes.

That's it! As for Rob/Star, I've created two future children for them in an AU to the canon of the DC-verse in which they stay together, both stay alive, & all that good stuffz. :D John Grayson the 2nd after his grandfather, & Ruby Grayson. I knew there was an DC-verse AU daughter of theirs called Mari' Grayson, hero name being NightStar, but I've only discovered her story AFTER creating, & placing Ruby with Damian Wayne (who HAPPENS to be paired with NightStar in that DC-verse's version of him!) in the current Batman series. Needless to say my spazz-attacks that night! :thumbsup:

#40 Katy

Katy

Amigop

• Members
  • 1,178 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 01:07 AM

Oh man, how did I only just see this MV post? SO awesome!!! :thumbsup: :hug:

Btw, how did you lighten up the darker scenes to as though they had lights in the area or were in daylight instead of the original nighttime? :kawaii:

Which version of Sony Vegas are you using? *needs to reinstall* :D

sorry for answering this so late, but i'm using sony vegas movie studio hd. i got it on sale for $29.99

talking about brightening the dark clips, there's a couple steps i did to achive that. i'll take screenshots of each step for you to see. also if you decide to follow these steps when coloring a video, i highly reccomend you adjust the settings a bit since certain clips don't go well with this paticular coloring.

Attached File  11.jpg   41.59KB   2 downloads
Attached File  22.jpg   54.11KB   3 downloads
Attached File  33.jpg   40.99KB   2 downloads

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users