:lol: it's OK Emily ^_^

#42 C squared

C squared

Jellybag

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 03:00 PM

Hi!!

I'm new to all this; people call me C squared because I'm a physics nerd, thanks to Jimmy Neutron, of course. Two questions:

1. I'm blind, so cannot do the visual captias and they (unlike you guys) did not have an audio equivalent. Is there any way I could get a Windows-compatible file uploaded to something like Sendspace where I could download it more easily. (I tried downloading the VLC media player as referenced on this page, but when I ran the EXE, it said that the installer could not be run or something like that, so I was unable to install the program. I've got windows media on this computer.

2. For anyone interested in this challenge: Some movies come with "audio description," a feature that basically tells what's happening on the screen for the more visual elements. Check out "Blind mice movie vault" in Google for examples. Anyway, I fail to find versions of the jn movie or episodes described, and I know they're out there somewhere. Would someone not mind searching? Also, if they're not availible, maybe some awesome fans like you guys would be willing to describe? All it takes is some dedicated people, a good script, and audio-editing software. I'm sure with the amount of resources around here, something could be worked out. Thanks!!

I have filled the request for the original theater movie, Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius movie to be uploaded for anyone who'd like to have it on their computers.

If Mara would like to, I think this is a good oppertunity to Pin this topic so that people can easily find it, instead of going through the older threads in this section. :)

I've also taken the liberty of ripping, & uploading the special features (including the 5 minute episode-like shorts that aired to excite fans for the movie, "The Making of Jimmy Neutron" & such) from the original DVD. Here they are, ready for download --

#43 Alex

Alex

Gotta blast!

• Admin
  • 2,988 posts
  • Nickname:Alex

Posted 17 October 2010 - 01:11 AM

1. I'm blind, so cannot do the visual captias and they (unlike you guys) did not have an audio equivalent. Is there any way I could get a Windows-compatible file uploaded to something like Sendspace where I could download it more easily. (I tried downloading the VLC media player as referenced on this page, but when I ran the EXE, it said that the installer could not be run or something like that, so I was unable to install the program. I've got windows media on this computer.

Hmm, I'll look into this.

2. For anyone interested in this challenge: Some movies come with "audio description," a feature that basically tells what's happening on the screen for the more visual elements. Check out "Blind mice movie vault" in Google for examples. Anyway, I fail to find versions of the jn movie or episodes described, and I know they're out there somewhere. Would someone not mind searching? Also, if they're not availible, maybe some awesome fans like you guys would be willing to describe? All it takes is some dedicated people, a good script, and audio-editing software. I'm sure with the amount of resources around here, something could be worked out. Thanks!!

Sounds like fun!! I would be willing to help out with this. Anyone else here want to get on board?

#44 Scythe

Scythe

Amigop

• Senior Members
  • 1,860 posts
  • Nickname:Seth
  • Location:At home on my Computer. Where do you think I am? Your Closet? Athena has already taken up that post.

Posted 27 August 2011 - 07:16 AM

:rock: :rock: :rock: Thank you SOOO much for making this topic, the movie is one of my favorite JN things EVER!!!

#45 xErik12

xErik12

It's ok, they owed me money.

• Members
  • 378 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:18 PM

"On 19 January 2012 the United States  Department of Justice seized and shut down the file-hosting site Megaupload.com and commenced criminal cases against its owners and others. On 20 January Hong Kong Customs froze more than 300 million Hong Kong dollars (US$39 million) in assets belonging to the company."

Yep, the U.S. shut 'em down.  <_<

Oh well it's on the Mainsite Here.

#46 heathen3017

heathen3017

Jellybag

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 01:32 AM

Does anyone have the 720p version of the movie? The Episode pages says it's there, but it's not. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!  TIA!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users