- - - - -

JimmyxApril

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

• Guests

Posted 22 August 2006 - 04:48 AM

[Ok, NOBODY ever talks about 'em, so why not! They've only had romance in a Jimmy Neutron movie, but they don't have sequels or eppi's to them anymore. Not even a ff! So shout out about them here! ( They REALLY need attention)

• Guests

Posted 22 August 2006 - 05:49 PM

Ahem, I SAID they really need attention!! Don't ya care?!

#3 NekoGirl

NekoGirl

He's BACK & better than ever!! ^-^

• Senior Members
  • 2,243 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 06:59 PM

Hey, relax, I dunno about everyone else, so I can't speak for them, but I DO like this pairing, I even support it a little, since Win, Lose & Kaboom! is a favorite of mine out of the JN movies. ^_^

Only reason I haven't replied sooner is cause things have been getting hetic here lately, & I've not much time on-line at all, much less a chance to post today. ;)

--------

Anyways, I actually could see these two working out pretty well. I definitely like how April's open about her feelings for him, & ya gotta admit, it was definitely hilarious when Jimmy went with those "okayy, now we're talkin' " kinda stares, & that shocked look on his face when she first kissed him was priceless. :lol:

-------------

So yeah, J/A would definitely be a favorite pairing, & I have wondered about their adult lives together, despite the fact I know next to nothing about Gorlocks, (but they are totally awesome just the same!" so I've only been able to imangine an adult life for them on Earth.

Only thing I have on this pairing is that if the makers of JN took this road out of the blue, or in an AU, & J/A happened, then I'd rather they adopt a child rather than having their own.

Other than that, I DO love this pairing, I just tend to try staying on a one-track mind with pairings cause if "Jimmy Neuron: Teen Genius" came true as a series, then I'd have hard enough a time watching that sequel knowing that Jimmy/Betty could never happen then, much less any others. ;)

----------------------------------

Either way, I do enjoy this one a whole lot, & I definitely support it a little, (like 50 - 70%) just not completely is all. :unsure:

But I would like seeing a JxA fanfic with it actually happening as well, though I only officially support J/B, I'd still like reading one of these.

It'd definitely be an interesting idea to take on, I'll grant it that. ^_^

#4 Mara=^.^=

Mara=^.^=

Benevolent, All-Seeing Eye

• Admin
  • 25,305 posts
  • Nickname:Mara

Posted 22 August 2006 - 09:48 PM

Of all the "atypical" pairings, I'd say this one is my favorite. Aside from the whole hero-gets-green-alien-babe cliche, I think April is just plain awesome. In fact, Gorlocks in general are just plain awesome. Actually, though, I think April and Cindy's friendship toward the end was much more interesting the J/A romance. I could totally see those two as being warrior buddies...which might be why I made that happen in my last story :P

~*Mara*~ = ^.^ =

#5 NekoGirl

NekoGirl

• Senior Members
  • 2,243 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 09:57 PM

Of all the "atypical" pairings, I'd say this one is my favorite. Aside from the whole hero-gets-green-alien-babe cliche, I think April is just plain awesome. In fact, Gorlocks in general are just plain awesome. Actually, though, I think April and Cindy's friendship toward the end was much more interesting the J/A romance. I could totally see those two as being warrior buddies...which might be why I made that happen in my last story :P

~*Mara*~ = ^.^ =

Oh yes, I SO agree with you!!

I really loved the J/A pairing, & I can also totally see those two tag teaming in more than just a few battles, like they did during the second-to-last segment of Win, Lose & Kaboom!, so that movie IS most definitely my all-time fave too!

My second fave JN movie would have to be "Operation: Rescue Jet Fusion", because of the dream sequence in the last segment, Jimmy has one heck of an imangination!! LOL :lol:

-------

Btw Mara? Would you maybe let me see the links to your AU story, "The Other Side of Tomorrow"? It sounds SO awesome, & I'd definitely like to read the J/A romance in it if there is any. ^_^

• Guests

Posted 22 August 2006 - 11:27 PM

Yeah, A/J has a strong thing in it, but..think about it. I agree about the ' swapping alien spit ' comment from Cindy, and it's weird to see a alien and human..ya know-ing. ( KISSING ) It's good to see unique romance ( VERY unique ) but it can get weird. VERY WEIRD. I mean imagine seeing a ' earthling ' and a alien together everyday? : shudder : I'd be all..BLECH!! at it, and I wouldn't enjoy going through the Leauge of Villains GAHR again. SERIOUSLY!!!!

#7 Mara=^.^=

Mara=^.^=

• Admin
  • 25,305 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 11:54 PM

Haha! Good point. Somehow ugly alien guy and beautiful (gorgeous) earth woman just doesn't work the same as a human guy and an alien babe. Hahaha!

~*Mara*~ = ^.^ =

#8 NekoGirl

NekoGirl

• Senior Members
  • 2,243 posts

Posted 23 August 2006 - 12:08 AM

Haha! Good point. Somehow ugly alien guy and beautiful (gorgeous) earth woman just doesn't work the same as a human guy and an alien babe. Hahaha!

~*Mara*~ = ^.^ =

Hee, no kidding!! ^_^

That pairing just made me wanna gag several times, but I DID get a few laughs out of it, though mostly a sicking pairing, between that & JetxBeautiful, I'd much rather have the latter, least then they'd both be humans! :lol:

Either way, I still like JxA, it's pretty cute, if not a little bit weird, but mostly cute, especially on Jimmy's part of it! ^_^

#9 cybercassie

cybercassie

I'm no stranger to heartbreak.

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 23 August 2006 - 03:15 AM

Jimmy is definitely one heckuva player, which is kind of cute, considering he's only eleven. JxA is so much fun to write and play around with, because it's got the originality factor. Conversely, Beautiful and Junkman makes me nauseous at the thought. I don't know, does God frown upon inter-species copulation?

• Guests

Posted 23 August 2006 - 04:33 AM

Jimmy bein' a player? Hum, he does get alot of girls attention, if ya ask me, he is!!! I mean, first Cindy, then Betty, then Sally ( that girl from the rodeo ) Then April, then it starts all over again! With one move, he'll win a girl's heart! Dang, he's smooth! Smoother than Sheen doy lol

#11 clana33

clana33

Rock on, JN lovers. Rock on.

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 23 August 2006 - 08:37 PM

It's true. Jimmy is a ladies man on the show. It's girl after girl after alien then back to another girl. I thought Nick Dean was the player!

#12 Mara=^.^=

Mara=^.^=

• Admin
  • 25,305 posts

Posted 23 August 2006 - 08:56 PM

I don't know, does God frown upon inter-species copulation?

Pahahaha! You're definitely reading too much into the whole thing!

~*Mara*~ = ^.^ =

#13 cybercassie

cybercassie

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 24 August 2006 - 11:14 PM

It's the hair. He moves his head a certain way, and it kind of floats around above his forehead and gets the girl's attention. And then she looks at his eyes (and I would know, I'm a sucker for blue eyes), and fall into their depth. Then he talks, and she frowns, willing him to shut up, because he was hotter when she didn't know he didn't speak colloquial English.

And class, that's how Jimmy Neutron gets the girls: by not talking. ^_^

#14 Mastercj

Mastercj

Jellybag

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 August 2006 - 03:19 PM

It's the hair. He moves his head a certain way, and it kind of floats around above his forehead and gets the girl's attention. And then she looks at his eyes (and I would know, I'm a sucker for blue eyes), and fall into their depth. Then he talks, and she frowns, willing him to shut up, because he was hotter when she didn't know he didn't speak colloquial English.

And class, that's how Jimmy Neutron gets the girls: by not talking. ^_^

lol.

They do fall for him, but whether they pursue it or not is a different question. Only Betty and Cindy stay constant (April did not, but that must be because the planet difference), and Cindy hates Betty for this. She's under the impression that Jimy's all hers and everyone should back off. I think he likes them both but for what he goes through just to please them, he should end up with Betty because she's nice and even gave Cindy a chance for him. Cindy's already blown that chance, and I think now Betty will be better for Jimmy in the long run.

Anyway, J/A is kind of a twisted move, but it's interesting. And youre right, who can blame the girls? His hair's just too much for them. :P

#15 cybercassie

cybercassie

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 02:42 PM

I definitely think April would have made a great pen pal.

And if Cindy's not going to make a move, then Betty has every right to. My philosophy on those things is, You snooze, You lose. Cindy has no right to complain.

#16 NekoGirl

NekoGirl

• Senior Members
  • 2,243 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 02:46 PM

cybercassie, I couldn't have said it any better myself! Betty DOES have every right to try & hook up with Jimmy. It's only fair, since, aside from LSTN, (no comments on that) it seems that Cindy's not about to make her move, not with a demand on Jimmy like you wanna start dating, or DON'T you?? She's not about to say anything like that, so Betty's totally got every right to have Jimmy for herself, JxB's easily the best!! :D

#17 Star

Star

I was a dreamer before you went and let me down...

• Members
  • 631 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 03:45 PM

I happen to disagree with that. Cindy's tried to make her move, I mean, didn't she practically ask him to kiss her at the end of Win, Lose, and Kaboom? If that's not making a move, I dunno what is.

• Guests

Posted 28 August 2006 - 08:27 PM

I happen to disagree with that. Cindy's tried to make her move, I mean, didn't she practically ask him to kiss her at the end of Win, Lose, and Kaboom? If that's not making a move, I dunno what is.

Your right, I mean..she has tried. The loving glances, flirting on KoM , LSTN , Win, Lose and Kaboom..Stranded..I mean, really! Let's not forget when Cindy was about to tell Jimmy she loved him in the N-Men or in the Leauge of Villans. Really, she HAS tried, but she was interrupted! Well at least she got a kiss on the cheek.. :wub: :wub: :wub:

#19 Purple_Sparkle

Purple_Sparkle

I'm back!

• Senior Members
  • 2,128 posts

Posted 30 August 2006 - 01:58 AM

Your right, I mean..she has tried. The loving glances, flirting on KoM , LSTN , Win, Lose and Kaboom..Stranded..I mean, really! Let's not forget when Cindy was about to tell Jimmy she loved him in the N-Men or in the Leauge of Villans. Really, she HAS tried, but she was interrupted! Well at least she got a kiss on the cheek.. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Yeah and she really really tried in KoM. The perfume, the make-up, and the jumpsuit...and it seems to have paid off ^_^

#20 Jane

Jane

Harmony Shipper

• Members
  • 334 posts

Posted 02 September 2006 - 10:49 PM

Betty DOES have every right to try & hook up with Jimmy.

But what about what Jimmy wants? Isn't that more important than who deserves him the most?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users