70 replies to this topic

#1 Mara=^.^=

Mara=^.^=

Benevolent, All-Seeing Eye

• Admin
  • 25,257 posts
  • Nickname:Mara

Posted 04 August 2008 - 08:13 PM

Are there any episodes you'd like to change?

You know, stuff to make the episode more exciting? Stuff that would tighten up the plot? Stuff to change the way characters/pairings are portrayed?

~*Mara*~ = ^.^ =

#2 RocksmySocks

RocksmySocks

DJ was here.

• Senior Members
  • 8,034 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 08:29 PM

Hah, fun idea, Mara!

So I just asked my boyfriend what he would change if he could change something in an episode of Jimmy Neutron, and he promptly responded, "Cindy's age."

:rolleyes:

Yeeep. At least my only competition is fictional and computer-animated. :lol:

I'll be back with more thoughts on this later.

-Katie :ahoy:

#3 Mara=^.^=

Mara=^.^=

• Admin
  • 25,257 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 08:45 PM

BAHAHAHA

niiiiice, Katie.

~*Mara*~ = ^.^ =

#4 ssj4majuub

ssj4majuub

Never gonna cut his hair!

• Senior Members
  • 3,648 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 03:44 AM

I would completely annihlate the episode Carl Wheezer, Boy Genius. Or at least change the way he acted.

#5 J/C AVA

J/C AVA

FUTURE... FUTURE...

• Senior Members
  • 8,577 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 04:36 AM

If I'd change anything it be these:

-That the J/C kiss on "Lady Sings the News" be longer and the camera circled around them like those classic romance movies.

-That Jimmy and friends, especally Cindy, grow up in accepting each other and J/C is FIANLLY made offical, like Kataang.

#6 rumorgirl1983

rumorgirl1983

retired forum member

• Members
  • 416 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 01:41 PM

If I'd change anything it be these:

-That the J/C kiss on "Lady Sings the News" be longer and the camera circled around them like those classic romance movies.

-That Jimmy and friends, especally Cindy, grow up in accepting each other and J/C is FIANLLY made offical, like Kataang.

Love, love, love this topic!

I'm in agreement with Pedro on his ideas. The only thing I could really add is a J/C kiss in 'Stranded' which might have worked out a bit better than the one in LSTN, especially since Jimmy and Cindy were alone for much of the episode on the island revealing their feelings and spending time together.

That's the only one I can think of right now, but if I think of any more, I'll edit this later. ^_^

#7 J/C AVA

J/C AVA

FUTURE... FUTURE...

• Senior Members
  • 8,577 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 03:49 PM

[quote name='rumorgirl1983' date='Aug 5 2008, 09:41 AM'] [/QUOTE]
The only thing I could really add is a J/C kiss in 'Stranded' which might have worked out a bit better than the one in LSTN, especially since Jimmy and Cindy were alone for much of the episode on the island revealing their feelings and spending time together.

[/quote]
I also agree. It might have worked alot better and made us all goggley eyed and screaming madly at the sight. But I think the reason they didn't put it on was that Jimmy and Cindy were just beginning to know the different sides to each other on "Stranded". To ask your girlfriend/boyfriend if he/she REALLY loved you or not would have taken a very stressful and begging situation. Plus maybe the whole intimacy between them as friends, especally on Stranded, would've been too rushy into a relationship that they aren't prepared for just yet if they did kiss. If they did, after all, then we wouldn't have this longing for a more bigger moment between them like we are now. Maybe the kiss on LSTN was just a pre-cursor. But what do I know.

#8 rumorgirl1983

rumorgirl1983

retired forum member

• Members
  • 416 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 08:00 PM

I also agree. It might have worked alot better and made us all goggley eyed and screaming madly at the sight. But I think the reason they didn't put it on was that Jimmy and Cindy were just beginning to know the different sides to each other on "Stranded". To ask your girlfriend/boyfriend if he/she REALLY loved you or not would have taken a very stressful and begging situation. Plus maybe the whole intimacy between them as friends, especally on Stranded, would've been too rushy into a relationship that they aren't prepared for just yet if they did kiss. If they did, after all, then we wouldn't have this longing for a more bigger moment between them like we are now. Maybe the kiss on LSTN was just a pre-cursor. But what do I know.

Hmm...when you put it that way, what you're saying makes much better sense. Slow progression into a relationship is better anyway, and I know if they'd kissed then, we would have had the moment we had in LSTN, so I'm totally with you here.

I just thought of something though -- what if 'Stranded' had been the last episode instead of LSTN?

#9 NekoGirl

NekoGirl

He's BACK & better than ever!! ^-^

• Senior Members
  • 2,243 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 09:17 PM

Eh-heh.... Mara, if I posted what I would change, people would KILL me... no joke. :blink:

Ack! Stranded as the last episode? God I would've left the JN fandom right there & then.. just no. :grr:

#10 rumorgirl1983

rumorgirl1983

retired forum member

• Members
  • 416 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 10:43 PM

Ack! Stranded as the last episode? God I would've left the JN fandom right there & then.. just no. :grr:

Sorry. =/

#11 J/C AVA

J/C AVA

FUTURE... FUTURE...

• Senior Members
  • 8,577 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 03:48 AM

Hmm...when you put it that way, what you're saying makes much better sense. Slow progression into a relationship is better anyway, and I know if they'd kissed then, we would have had the moment we had in LSTN, so I'm totally with you here.

I just thought of something though -- what if 'Stranded' had been the last episode instead of LSTN?

That's interesting. Stranded would have been a great last episode to the show as the fans can fill in their own interpetations of J/Cs future. But I also think it would leave others hanging: Ok, they had a good time on the island, now what? Aren't they gonna kiss? What if they break up? etc, etc, etc... It would put a hole in J/Cers hearts because they want to SEE thier relationship progress in every single moment until thier Big Kiss. Like what Neko said.

#12 NekoGirl

NekoGirl

He's BACK & better than ever!! ^-^

• Senior Members
  • 2,243 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 04:16 AM

Hmm...when you put it that way, what you're saying makes much better sense.  Slow progression into a relationship is better anyway, and I know if they'd kissed then, we would have had the moment we had in LSTN, so I'm totally with you here.

That's interesting. Stranded would have been a great last episode to the show as the fans can fill in their own interpetations of J/Cs future. But I also think it would leave others hanging: Ok, they had a good time on the island, now what? Aren't they gonna kiss? What if they break up? etc, etc, etc... It would put a hole in J/Cers hearts because they want to SEE thier relationship progress in every single moment until thier Big Kiss. Like what Neko said.

*cringes* which would've also left any non-J/Cers in the garbage bin, waiting for their other ships in other shows to actually happen for a change.

& I predict JN would possibly lose a very small part of its fandom. There would ONLY be J/Cers.. nothing else. -_-

Don't get me wrong, I'm not bashing the idea, I'm just saying what I think would've happened to any who still seriously shipped other Jimmy pairings, like myself.

I would've left JN entirely, that much I'm sure of. :(

#13 rumorgirl1983

rumorgirl1983

retired forum member

• Members
  • 416 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 12:15 PM

I don't want an innocent thought or post to cause any debate with the J/C fans and the non J/C fans. I deemed my question on 'Stranded' being the last episode as more of a 'what if' scenario. That's pretty much it.

Just disregard my post and carry on folks. There's lots of other 'what if's' and changes that we can discuss in this thread.

And again, my apologies.

#14 J/C AVA

J/C AVA

FUTURE... FUTURE...

• Senior Members
  • 8,577 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 04:17 PM

No problem. Still, it was interesting to talk about. But it's much safer to cut the whole what if before it blows out of preportion.

In other words: Apology accepted. Let's move on. *Jumps on a bike but then falls on my :uhoh:!*

#15 Justine<3

Justine<3

HELLO THERE FRIENDS.

• Senior Members
  • 3,431 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 04:50 PM

"Jimmy Goes to College" is playing on Nicktoons Network right now, and it got me thinking of the things I would change/liked to see.

I wish it were a bit more explained. I'd really like to know what Jimmy's class reacted. Would everyone be happy? Sad? Happy for a while, than get bored with class because Jimmy is there to say something no one understands?

I'd really like to know how Cindy felt - Not in the JC way, but Cindy and Jimmy were constantly fighting over being the head of the class. Now that Jimmy was gone, Cindy would have been top dog. Was she happy? Or did it bother her that she had no one to compete against?

I really do love that episode, but I think more could have been done. :)

#16 Mara=^.^=

Mara=^.^=

• Admin
  • 25,257 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 08:43 PM

Really good point. I think more could have been done with this episode too.

~*Mara*~ = ^.^ =

#17 Sheenfan1

Sheenfan1

Sheen fanatic a 100 Percent.

• Members
  • 889 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 03:13 AM

I would completely annihlate the episode Carl Wheezer, Boy Genius. Or at least change the way he acted.

I'm with this, I hated the way Carl acted in that episode -_-

#18 Mara=^.^=

Mara=^.^=

• Admin
  • 25,257 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 04:24 AM

In Young Love, Neko posted a topic about The Tomorrow Boys and asked the following question - what would the episode have been like if Cindy weren't Jimmy's wife, but Libby's henchwoman?

I think this would have made the episode really, really cool. I mean, what if Future Cindy was the one chasing the kids the whole time, instead of the copbot? Admit it, that would have been really exciting, cause it would have tied together the past and future more. There could have been a BETTER confrontation between Older Jimmy and Cindy (rather than just a marital argument, even if Mrs. V's feet were pretty darn funny). I also think it would have fit with her character better. Doesn't it seem kind of strange that Cindy and Libby had nothing to do with each other in the future?

I dunno, I think it would have been really awesome. But whatev. Thoughts?

~*Mara*~ = ^.^ =

#19 Flank

Flank

Nothing is ever so simple

• Senior Members
  • 6,774 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 08:03 AM

That's a very good point, Cindy wouldn't just be a housewife in the future, I think. That sure would be messy if Cindy was Jimmy's wife AND Libby's henchwoman.

#20 Justine<3

Justine<3

HELLO THERE FRIENDS.

• Senior Members
  • 3,431 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 09:11 PM

In Young Love, Neko posted a topic about The Tomorrow Boys and asked the following question - what would the episode have been like if Cindy weren't Jimmy's wife, but Libby's henchwoman?

I think this would have made the episode really, really cool. I mean, what if Future Cindy was the one chasing the kids the whole time, instead of the copbot? Admit it, that would have been really exciting, cause it would have tied together the past and future more. There could have been a BETTER confrontation between Older Jimmy and Cindy (rather than just a marital argument, even if Mrs. V's feet were pretty darn funny). I also think it would have fit with her character better. Doesn't it seem kind of strange that Cindy and Libby had nothing to do with each other in the future?

I dunno, I think it would have been really awesome. But whatev. Thoughts?

~*Mara*~ = ^.^ =

There should have been more to the episode, I think.

You're tampering with the future, YOU NEED MORE. XD' I defiantly see that being much, much cooler. Maybe a two parted episode where the whole gang (Libbs and Cin too) got stuck in the future. It could be better explained, with more drama (Cindy's future self is hunting her "friends" down, you'd think that'd cause some drama. -wiggleseyebrows-).

They defiantly could have done more with it. Gosh, I would adore that with burning passion. <3 Who doesn't love futuristical eps?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users