Photo
- - - - -

Which J/B episode is best?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Poll: ALOT of you don't like it but..Which J/B epi was best? (28 member(s) have cast votes)

ALOT of you don't like it but..Which J/B epi was best?

1. Out, Darn Spotlight! (12 votes [37.50%])

Percentage of vote: 37.50%

2. Party at Neutron's (4 votes [12.50%])

Percentage of vote: 12.50%

3. Vanishing Act (11 votes [34.38%])

Percentage of vote: 34.38%

4. One of Us (shiver) (5 votes [15.62%])

Percentage of vote: 15.62%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 PassionFlower

PassionFlower

Passionate Love, against Pure Hatred...Harmony's Melody.

• Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 02:05 PM

Personally, I liked Out, Darn Spotlight. :wub: Especially the ending. :kawaii: And if you hate the pairng, at least just say which one has the best PLOT.

#2 ultraerica

ultraerica

am I the only vegetarian on this site?!

• Members
  • 584 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 03:35 AM

Personally, I liked Out, Darn Spotlight. :wub: Especially the ending. :kawaii: And if you hate the pairng, at least just say which one has the best PLOT.

i have nothing against the pairing at all, and all of those eppies were pretty good. i would have to choose between One of Us and The Vanishing Act.

#3 NekoGirl

NekoGirl

He's BACK & better than ever!! ^-^

• Senior Members
  • 2,243 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 11:52 AM

I'd have to say Out, Darn Spotlight. (no duh! ^_^)

One of Us, well.. point blank: it could've had more J/B, but J/C made the episode a least liked. ;)

Out, Darn Spotlight, need I say why this one's my favorite? I KNOW I've memorized it! xD ^_^

Party At Neutron's: Just too cute for words, I just adored both of these two the whole time! :wub:

Vanishing Act: Well, I have to point out that if it weren't for that degrading little chat, then I'd say this would be a favorite as well. Its as though the writers just shoved J/B right out the door, & Betty too, because this was her last, major appearence in the show.

A few cameos here & there, but not like Party At Neutron's or Out, Darn Spotlight. :(

Another I'd say is a favorite due to the J/B hints: League of Villians.

Sure, Cindy took care of it, but I still enjoyed seeing all those Betty pictures in Jimmy's lab, & of course, the one in the cockpit of his rocket. That, while it seemed to not mean anything major, it was still an obvious hint.

I mean, he was pretty bashful about it once Carl let him in on Cindy's discovering the pictures. That he had the pictures to begin with that is.

& although he eventually agreed to it, (only to save the town!) Jimmy WAS very hesitant about it when Cindy offered that deal to him: she'd only do what was needed to in order to save the town on the condition he'd throw out the pictures of Betty.

But despite the fact J/C was what the series ended with, you just, don't know what can happen.

&, you especially dunno if J/C really will work out in the longrun. Maybe through elementary school, but possibly not the longrun. ;)

Though I doubt the creators of JN would risk anything just for a pairing that only had four major episodes to begin with. Its like J/C is the only Jimmy pairing that matters on this show. I'm not sad about it, just disappointed. -_-

BUt nontheless, I still have the outlet of Fanfictions, in which J/B CAN happen, regardless. & I will in fact, still be writing the fanfics I mentioned earlier, especially 'Through Her Eyes' & the Nick Dean version, which has been renamed, with thanks to Amras Felagund for helping me think it up, "Beneath the Facade."

Neithher of us thought the original title would work too well. ;)

But expect 'My Angel' to come out first, between Janurary & Febuarary, & the next to be the second prologue for Betty, & the only prologue for Nick: "Through Her Eyes", "Beneath the Facade." The first should be anytime from late March to early May. After thatm no clue for sure, but at least you have an idea. :)

#4 dancerg7

dancerg7

J/C FAN! OH YEAH!

• Members
  • 769 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 08:08 PM

well nekogirl i am a BIG j/c/b fan so i had to vote for vanishing act.

I ONLY PICKED IT BECAUSE I NEW THIS WAS A J/B THREAD NOT A J/C THREAD.
otherwise i would had voted for one of us.

VANISHING ACT :ph43r: , AND ONE OF US :D RULES! :rock:

#5 dancerg7

dancerg7

J/C FAN! OH YEAH!

• Members
  • 769 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 08:10 PM

I'd have to say Out, Darn Spotlight. (no duh! ^_^)

One of Us, well.. point blank: it could've had more J/B, but J/C made the episode a least liked. ;)

Out, Darn Spotlight, need I say why this one's my favorite? I KNOW I've memorized it! xD ^_^

Party At Neutron's: Just too cute for words, I just adored both of these two the whole time! :wub:

Vanishing Act: Well, I have to point out that if it weren't for that degrading little chat, then I'd say this would be a favorite as well. Its as though the writers just shoved J/B right out the door, & Betty too, because this was her last, major appearence in the show.

A few cameos here & there, but not like Party At Neutron's or Out, Darn Spotlight. :(

Another I'd say is a favorite due to the J/B hints: League of Villians.

Sure, Cindy took care of it, but I still enjoyed seeing all those Betty pictures in Jimmy's lab, & of course, the one in the cockpit of his rocket. That, while it seemed to not mean anything major, it was still an obvious hint.

I mean, he was pretty bashful about it once Carl let him in on Cindy's discovering the pictures. That he had the pictures to begin with that is.

& although he eventually agreed to it, (only to save the town!) Jimmy WAS very hesitant about it when Cindy offered that deal to him: she'd only do what was needed to in order to save the town on the condition he'd throw out the pictures of Betty.

But despite the fact J/C was what the series ended with, you just, don't know what can happen.

&, you especially dunno if J/C really will work out in the longrun. Maybe through elementary school, but possibly not the longrun. ;)

Though I doubt the creators of JN would risk anything just for a pairing that only had four major episodes to begin with. Its like J/C is the only Jimmy pairing that matters on this show. I'm not sad about it, just disappointed. -_-

BUt nontheless, I still have the outlet of Fanfictions, in which J/B CAN happen, regardless. & I will in fact, still be writing the fanfics I mentioned earlier, especially 'Through Her Eyes' & the Nick Dean version, which has been renamed, with thanks to Amras Felagund for helping me think it up, "Beneath the Facade."

Neithher of us thought the original title would work too well. ;)

But expect 'My Angel' to come out first, between Janurary & Febuarary, & the next to be the second prologue for Betty, & the only prologue for Nick: "Through Her Eyes", "Beneath the Facade." The first should be anytime from late March to early May. After thatm no clue for sure, but at least you have an idea. :)

I think the writers shoved betty out the door because she told cindy she'd let her be with jimmy. sooooooooo she backed off

#6 sollunaestrella

sollunaestrella

Oompa Loompa Boy

• Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 11:07 PM

I love Out, Darn Spotlight - not really because of the kiss or anything (I'm not really a JxB (or JxC for that matter) shipper), but because... it's just an awesome episode. I love Bolbi.

I also love One of Us, but I didn't pick it, largely because I consider it slightly more of a JxC episode than JxB (although I love Jimmy's narration - there is JxB there!).

#7 Fabs_JC_HA

Fabs_JC_HA

J+C/H+A

• Members
  • 502 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 10:49 PM

I'm a J/C fan^^, but I liked Vanishing Act =)

#8 Purple_Sparkle

Purple_Sparkle

I'm back!

• Senior Members
  • 2,128 posts

Posted 17 October 2006 - 02:00 AM

I liked Vanishing Act the most ^_^

#9 Cali

Cali

Oompa Loompa Boy

• Members
  • 323 posts

Posted 17 October 2006 - 03:11 AM

Vanishing Act :thumbsup: was the best.

#10 Mara=^.^=

Mara=^.^=

Benevolent, All-Seeing Eye

• Admin
  • 25,394 posts
  • Nickname:Mara

Posted 19 October 2006 - 05:45 PM

Out Darn Spotlight. That episode was amusing :bock:

~*Mara*~ = ^.^ =

#11 Cindy Vortex

Cindy Vortex

Jellybag

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 19 October 2006 - 09:09 PM

I like Vanishing Act & One of Us. Me and Jimmy have romance and jealousy in both. :D

#12 cancel_me

cancel_me

Adorable Squeak Toy

• Senior Members
  • 11,857 posts

Posted 20 October 2006 - 12:17 AM

I love Party at Neutron's and Out, Darn Spotlight. The plots are both awesome, and I'm pretty sure that most J/B fans squeal at the sight of these episodes, both. :P

LOL, plus I love Jimmy's space suit in Out, Darn Spotlight.
:wub:

#13 NekoGirl

NekoGirl

• Senior Members
  • 2,243 posts

Posted 20 October 2006 - 03:13 AM

Couldn't agree with you more -Krista! ^_^

& since I've literally memorized both episodes you mentioned, I still can't help but grin whenever I see these two air. :D

Though I DO love Vanishing Act as an episode itself, plenty of J/B, but unfortuntely, was also JxB's, & Betty's downfall.

& to Dancerg7: Maybe she just meant: "look, I'm giving you your shot at his heart, but if you mess it up somehow, he's mine"? Or similar?

She might not have nessecarily meant it the way everyone thinks she did, but just meant that while she IS giving Cindy a chance, that doesn't mean she's given up all hope of becoming/wishing to become Betty Neutron, but rather, waiting. Waiting for the day both JxC realize they aren't meant to be, so that when Jimmy is hers, Betty won't have to worry about his being taken away from her. :)

Least in the way I see it. But I know they're all just cartoon characters, so I won't make anything out of this. :)

#14 James

James

Jellybag

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 28 October 2006 - 12:13 AM

Vanishing Act is my fave J/B eppy :thumbsup:

#15 NekoGirl

NekoGirl

• Senior Members
  • 2,243 posts

Posted 28 October 2006 - 12:20 AM

Yep, apart from the little chat, it WAS a good J/B-related episode. Lots of hints. ^_^

#16 Neon2500

Neon2500

Oompa Loompa Boy

• Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 02 September 2022 - 10:04 PM

I think I would like Party at Neutron's but I haven't watched it since it's not on paramount+

I was pondering buying the DVD but I'm not going to pay 42 dollars just to see three episodes (also Ultrasheen and the one with the pants)

#17 CJ6

CJ6

Jellybag

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Nickname:CJ6

Posted 01 August 2023 - 10:29 PM

Vanishing Act because she gives up Jimmy to Cindy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users