Photo
- - - - -

Whatcha think would make a good eppie?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 .:!Gwen!:.

.:!Gwen!:.

Listening to the song we used to sing...

• Members
  • 10,830 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 07:33 PM

Okay, if the show wasn't going to be cancelled, (let's face it, it's gonna happen eventually) what would make good Jimmy episodes? I was thinking about this yesterday but my internet was out so I couldn't do anything about it. And NOW I can't think of what my idea was! DANG IT!!!! I HATE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS!!!! :wacko:

But anyway, PUT YO IDEAS HERE, FOOL!!! :lol: :blink: :P

.:!Gwen!:.

#2 CindyRocks1234

CindyRocks1234

Oompa Loompa Boy

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 07:51 PM

Uhh..Idunno. :P

#3 ultraerica

ultraerica

am I the only vegetarian on this site?!

• Members
  • 584 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 09:19 PM

hmmm........i have several ideas, and i wrote them down, but im not sure where i put them........................ :huh:

#4 clana33

clana33

Rock on, JN lovers. Rock on.

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 11 October 2006 - 01:25 AM

I'll get back on thinking of episodes, because I used to have a special notebook of my Fics and ideas. I'll post some soon, even if they aren't that good.

#5 CindyRocks123

CindyRocks123

Superposter

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 26 October 2006 - 09:18 PM

I gots one!: Stranded 2: What happened after Jimmy and Cindy left for "Australia"? They end up going to the island, but then, things happen...and it seems Pro. Calamoutis (sp?) has taken over the island! He micarously makes it that anyone who steps ONE foot on the island will be controlled and posessed by him! And...Jimmy accidentally steps on the island..and..you know. Now, it's up to Cindy to save Jimmy, and the island....all by herself.

#6 clana33

clana33

Rock on, JN lovers. Rock on.

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 26 October 2006 - 09:35 PM

Sweet idea! I have Fics called, "Trading Faces 2, and Lady Sings the News 2" but never Stranded 2. Interesting.

#7 Neon2500

Neon2500

Oompa Loompa Boy

• Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 02 September 2022 - 10:09 PM

This would be a post-LSTN episode so it would have Jimmy and Cindy as a couple:

Jimmy has to get some extra money to buy a gift for Cindy's 11th birthday so he goes to people's houses and helps them with their technology issues

Another post-LSTN episode:

Since all the characters seem to know about eachother's crushes anyway by the end of the series, there could be one where Jimmy, Cindy, Sheen and Libby have a double date at Candybar and the subplot is Carl hanging out with Hugh and Judy Neutron because of his crush on the latter

This could fit anywhere in the series, but I would also love an episode about Hugh's car job (maybe with the boys tagging along)

#8 SheWolf

SheWolf

These hands!! I cant get them off my wrists!!

• Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 10 September 2022 - 10:19 PM

This would be a post-LSTN episode so it would have Jimmy and Cindy as a couple:

Jimmy has to get some extra money to buy a gift for Cindy's 11th birthday so he goes to people's houses and helps them with their technology issues

Another post-LSTN episode:

Since all the characters seem to know about eachother's crushes anyway by the end of the series, there could be one where Jimmy, Cindy, Sheen and Libby have a double date at Candybar and the subplot is Carl hanging out with Hugh and Judy Neutron because of his crush on the latter

This could fit anywhere in the series, but I would also love an episode about Hugh's car job (maybe with the boys tagging along)

Those are some great ep ideas! Any eps that would show the characters' home/family lives would be cool to see.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users