The Jimmy Neutron Fanclub

• Please log in to reply
450 replies to this topic

#441 ShadRose17

ShadRose17

We're all mad here.

• Senior Members
  • 8,078 posts
  • Location:Lurking, all around, I could be behind you.. maybe...

Posted 11 December 2020 - 05:09 AM

Lemme do the math...

-REVIVES-

Jimmy was 12 or 11 years old in... 07' so... :rolleyes:

James Isaac Neutron must be either my age or nineteen.  In 2013. :facepalm:

Heck, really? That would make him 26 now and I can't deal with him being that close to my age, was I really that young when this show was made?!

#442 JimmyxxCindy4EVER

JimmyxxCindy4EVER

J/C 4-EVER!!! <3

• Senior Members
  • 21,139 posts

Posted 11 December 2020 - 05:15 AM

Actually, he was ten in December 2001 when the movie came out, and turned eleven the following March, so following that math, he'd be twenty-nine now. Man, I bet he'd look like a total hottie!! <3 Yep, still fangirling over him after all this time! :kawaii: :wub: :wub2:

Edit: Way to revive this topic after over a year! :bff:

#443 ShadRose17

ShadRose17

We're all mad here.

• Senior Members
  • 8,078 posts

Posted 11 December 2020 - 05:36 AM

HE IS NOT ALLOWED TO BE OLDER THAN ME I FORBID IT.

#444 JimmyxxCindy4EVER

JimmyxxCindy4EVER

J/C 4-EVER!!! <3

• Senior Members
  • 21,139 posts

Posted 11 December 2020 - 06:31 AM

:Jimmy: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa... Aging is a totally natural biological process, not that I haven't overcome that a time or two...

Me: Hey, I heard that... :rolleyes:

#445 ShadRose17

ShadRose17

We're all mad here.

• Senior Members
  • 8,078 posts

Posted 11 December 2020 - 07:26 AM

Too bad, forbidden. You shall not be older than me by decree.

#446 JimmyxxCindy4EVER

JimmyxxCindy4EVER

J/C 4-EVER!!! <3

• Senior Members
  • 21,139 posts

Posted 11 December 2020 - 02:15 PM

:Jimmy: Wait a minute, are you saying I have to become younger? I'm sorry, but that youth serum I made once is long gone; it was only a one time thing I'd used on my granny years ago, so it's not gonna happen. Forget it... <_<

Me: He has a point, ya know. And no way you're gonna force him to make more, not on my watch... <_< I will not let Jimmy be subject to such humiliation... >.<

#447 JimmyxxCindy4EVER

JimmyxxCindy4EVER

J/C 4-EVER!!! <3

• Senior Members
  • 21,139 posts

Posted 22 February 2021 - 05:06 AM

Fave quote by him? Mine's gotta be this one:

:Jimmy: You're gonna make me say it, aren't ya? Well, okay, then, I'll say it! I LOVE YOU, CINDY VORTEX!!!! *echoes*

Now that was hilarious!! Especially when they all laugh at him, Cindy pelts him with her ice cream, and Sam throws him out of the Candy bar! :lol: LMAO!!!!

:Jimmy: Now, hold on, time out here...! I was under the love potion when I said that, and I know this cuz Goddard showed me the footage... I can't believe I stooped that low; how humiliating... Plus, I was only eleven! Gimme a break, for Einstein's sake! :facepalm: :grr: Plus, I still don't even like her! <_< *tries to hide the fact that he's blushing majorly*

Me: Are you guys even hearing this? I mean, come on, seriously?? We all know how he really feels...!

#448 JimmyxxCindy4EVER

JimmyxxCindy4EVER

J/C 4-EVER!!! <3

• Senior Members
  • 21,139 posts

Posted 02 July 2022 - 07:39 PM

Reviving yet again, cuz he's awesome!!! :kawaii: <3

#449 SheWolf

SheWolf

These hands!! I cant get them off my wrists!!

• Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 03 July 2022 - 04:19 AM

Actually, he was ten in December 2001 when the movie came out, and turned eleven the following March, so following that math, he'd be twenty-nine now. Man, I bet he'd look like a total hottie!! <3 Yep, still fangirling over him after all this time! :kawaii: :wub: :wub2:

Edit: Way to revive this topic after over a year! :bff:

so does that mean Jimmy has joined us in the 30's club? He'd still be a few years younger than me though!

#450 JimmyxxCindy4EVER

JimmyxxCindy4EVER

J/C 4-EVER!!! <3

• Senior Members
  • 21,139 posts

Posted 03 July 2022 - 02:45 PM

Same compared to me, but I don't give a crap about the difference! Hubba, hubba!! <3 :kawaii:

#451 Dr.~Zodiac~Phantom

Dr.~Zodiac~Phantom

"I'm going Ghost!"-Danny Phantom

• Members
  • 152 posts
  • Nickname:'Doc'

Posted 04 July 2022 - 02:26 AM

I want to join this! Jimmy, along with Hugh and Sheen, is one of my favorite characters. I posted how I feel about Jimmy on the JN discussion topic. I will repost that here because it's actually because of Jimmy that I love science so much. Read this and you'll know why.

Jimmy was always one of my favorite characters on this show along with Sheen and Hugh. I always loved the fact that he was a scientific genius at such a young age. I don't remember the episodes that much, but he was definitely one of my favorites. Now that I have gone back and watched a few, he still is one of my favorites. I mean, how you could you not love an eleven-year-old child prodigy who excels at math and science? Even though he is a cartoon character, when I was younger, I was actually jealous of him that he was so good at math and science while I was never good at math at all. If you want to know a little secret, I think the reason why I grew to love science, especially chemistry and astronomy so much, is because of Jimmy. Science never became my favorite subject in school until I reached middle school which was when I used to watch JN. Before that it was always art and music class. I watched this show back when I was in middle school because that's when it was on and yes, I think because of Jimmy, he made me love chemistry and astronomy, so thank you, Jimmy. 

The fact that he's egotistical never bothered me because every person I've ever known that is a genius has been like that. I guess it's just a natural trait of a genius to think they're all that and the greatest.

I always liked that he was loyal to Sheen and Carl and truly saw them as his friends and I love that he ended up with Cindy in the end of the series because I was always a J/C shipper. Even though back then I didn't really care about who ended up with who that much, once I entered high school and watched the show, then I started to really like it. Their love/hate relationship I actually thought was kind of cute, not annoying because most kids do that to each other when they like someone when they are young, they usually always pick on them and say they hate them but deep down, they actually like each other. A lot of kids who are rivals sometimes wind up becoming best friends/couples. 

So yeah, that's how I always felt about Jimmy. He's the one that made me fall in love with science which I still love to this day. So, thank you, Jimmy!

Science rules!

-'Doc'

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users