Photo
- - - - -

The I-won't-leave-JN club!

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

• Guests

Posted 22 October 2007 - 12:51 AM

Hm, I'd kinda like to join but I'll have to think about it a bit more.
-Never is a long time.

Alas, its been a bad week. So many people left!
-Amanda's not around much. Sunny has been banned. Tyrik is grounded. People busy with school.
-I was kinda worried that IDOJ was dying, and didn't have long to live.
-Indeed, it felt like a sinking ship. The Titanic. "Abandon ship! Every man for himself!"

Can we recover?

Snazzo
:huh:

#22 Alex

Alex

Gotta blast!

• Admin
  • 2,988 posts
  • Nickname:Alex

Posted 22 October 2007 - 03:10 AM

Let's call in the Atomic Monkeys Special Forces Squad!

#23 JimmyxxCindy4EVER

JimmyxxCindy4EVER

J/C 4-EVER!!! <3

• Senior Members
  • 21,146 posts

Posted 25 May 2021 - 01:26 PM

Gah, how did I never see this?! Not sure what this topic is about, but if it's about never leaving this site, you can count me in! Been here since December 2007, and I'm not about to leave anytime soon, if ever(which I doubt!)...! I realize a bunch have stopped coming around since this topic was last posted in, like the original Zoey(we have a new Zoey now), Liziana, Bianca, purple_sparkle(Jane), marioarp, Cami, Sunny(dunno why she was banned), Snazzo(*shudder* glad he was banned!), and a few others I forgot already... ^^; But I'm never leaving in the foreseeable future, THAT'S for dang sure!! And I know Alex doesn't come on here much, but I know he's never leaving for good cuz he's one of the admin here! You rock, Alex! :bff: Mara's still here, too, which I'm incredibly grateful for! We love you so much, too, girl! :bff: :hug: :wub:

#24 Jindy's_heartstrings

Jindy's_heartstrings

Zoey

• Members
  • 105 posts
  • Nickname:Zoey

Posted 08 June 2021 - 01:21 PM

Hmm, now I'm wondering why the banned people were banned..... I'm WAYY too nosy :rolleyes:  :facepalm:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users