Photo
- - - - -

Holly Jolly Jimmy

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 SheWolf

SheWolf

These hands!! I cant get them off my wrists!!

• Members
  • 310 posts

Posted 20 December 2021 - 08:49 PM

So it is almost Xmas so I thought this might be a fitting topic. What do guys think about this ep? Personally, I have mixed feelings about it. Like it wasn't terrible but there were things about it that bothered me. The fact that Jimmy doesn't believe in Santa Claus and Cindy, Libby, and Sheen being mean to him about hurting Carl's feelings. I also don't understand why Cindy and Libby got coal at the end. Another thing is that it was insinuated in Phantom of Retroville that Santa real isn't real in the JN universe when Sheen realizes that his dad and Santa's signature are the same, so that was kinda confusing. It's been a while since I actually watched this ep (I just watched a YouTube vid discussing it) so maybe I should rewatch it? Idk...

#2 JimmyxxCindy4EVER

JimmyxxCindy4EVER

Simply brilliant... <3

• Senior Members
  • 20,299 posts

Posted 21 December 2021 - 02:58 AM

Nice topic choice, girl! Yeah, they were trying to get back at him, but it was only Cindy and Libby who were trying to do that, and Sheen wasn't a part of that. ^^; In the midst of the girls trying to sabotage Jimmy, it was also while he was trying to save Christmas with Carl and Sheen's help, so for interfering with those heroic efforts, Cindy and Libby both got lumps of coal while Jimmy, Carl, and Sheen got nice presents. ;) :lol: Frankly, I think the girls deserved it; they were trying to sabotage him while he was trying to save the day, after all! :rolleyes:

:Cindy: A lump of COAL?! :grr:

:Libby: Do me a favor... Next time I suggest we humiliate somebody, don't LISTEN!! :mad:

#3 SheWolf

SheWolf

• Members
  • 310 posts

Posted 03 January 2022 - 07:54 PM

That makes sense. I guess I forgot parts of it. It's been a while since I watched the ep. What do you think of the bit about whether Santa is real or not in the JN universe and how it was contradicted in another ep?

#4 JimmyxxCindy4EVER

JimmyxxCindy4EVER

Simply brilliant... <3

• Senior Members
  • 20,299 posts

Posted 03 January 2022 - 08:11 PM

My theory on that is that he is definitely real in their universe, but Mr. Estevez just masqueraded as him one time and wound up fooling Sheen at the time. Then later in the ep The Phantom of RetroLand, he finds out it was really his dad and not Santa... Plus, it must've been in an earlier part of December when that happened, cuz when else would anyone dress up like Santa? It wouldn't have been on Christmas Eve, cuz that would've conflicted with the real guy and if Sheen saw two Santas at the same time in the same place, he would've been able to tell the difference the first time around and the real Santa probably would've signed his autograph book. ;)

#5 SheWolf

SheWolf

• Members
  • 310 posts

Posted 03 January 2022 - 09:16 PM

Haha, yeah that's a good explanation. Kinda seems like Sheen's dad doesn't really believe Santa exists since he tried tricking him.

#6 JimmyxxCindy4EVER

JimmyxxCindy4EVER

Simply brilliant... <3

• Senior Members
  • 20,299 posts

Posted 04 January 2022 - 08:28 PM

At least by the time of the ep Holly Jolly Jimmy, though, Sheen found out the truth, that he is real, after all. Kinda makes me wonder what Sheen said to his dad about it once they were all back home... If he remembered to tell him about it, that is... :P Sheen doesn't have the best memory when it comes to some things... ^^;

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users