• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 ~~Megan~~

~~Megan~~

Black Widow Pretty

• Senior Members
  • 1,874 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 12:36 AM

Alright, Emily and I have been discussing RPing and such and we wanted to try a different style from what Emily is used to, and what usually pops up on the boards.

This is going to be an action-adventure story, but the plot is going to be vaguely lined out before we start (this will be a discussion between anyone who wants to, not just people who join the actual RP). Once we decide on that, we'll choose roles. Instead of a "tangent story" type RP where everyone can be anyone, we will have specific characters to play. Emily wanted an IDOJ and the gang adventure, so you have the option to play yourself as well as a fictional character! You don't have to if you don't want to, but the option is there. Please, only sign up for a character if you're willing to commit to the RP. We don't want someone to pop in once a week with an Ultralord-themed one-liner for Sheen and then disappear. :thumbsup:

Some other rules: No god-like Mary-Sue powers, please. OOC comments in parentheses. Feel free to write in script or paragraph format, but once you choose, please stick to it! After we assign roles we'll come up with a way of differentiating between fictional characters and IDOJers as themselves. Correct grammar and spelling, needless to say!!

Um, anything I missed?

I'll start the discussion. I had the idea that whoever ends up the villain should choose which one they want to play, and keep it a secret from everybody else until the villain appears in the story.

#2 JimmyxxCindy4EVER

JimmyxxCindy4EVER

Simply brilliant... <3

• Senior Members
  • 20,145 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 01:41 AM

Nice start, Megan! ^_^ What should the plot be generally centered on?

#3 Scythe

Scythe

Proverbs 3:27

• Senior Members
  • 1,840 posts
  • Location:At home on my Computer. Where do you think I am? Your Closet? Athena has already taken up that post.

Posted 29 April 2012 - 03:17 AM

Hmm...it's a good idea. But my RP posts wont matter to people, so why post? (I'm only refering to me, okay...everyone else is cool and exciting)

#4 JimmyxxCindy4EVER

JimmyxxCindy4EVER

Simply brilliant... <3

• Senior Members
  • 20,145 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 03:24 AM

Don't be so hard on yourself! You're a good guy! :)

#5 Chompyzilla

Chompyzilla

Bubble travel is the way of the future!

• Senior Members
  • 3,933 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 08:31 PM

Jmmy should have some invention that screws up

#6 JimmyxxCindy4EVER

JimmyxxCindy4EVER

Simply brilliant... <3

• Senior Members
  • 20,145 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 08:35 PM

The question is, what and how?? Also, we NEED more people interested in this for it to work!! Are you guys just not interested or WHAT??! :grr:

#7 ~~Megan~~

~~Megan~~

Black Widow Pretty

• Senior Members
  • 1,874 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 08:38 PM

Hey! Some posts :) Skittlewolf, of course your posts matter. And if you want to seriously commit to this RP, then you'll be a serious part of it. Hopefully it won't have a huge cast to get mixed up in.

Hmm, a screwy invention or a villain? Or a screwy invention AND a villain? Decisions, decisions...

Don't get frustrated, Emily. If it doesn't work then it doesn't work. It's only an online RP, nothing to get terribly upset over. :)

#8 Scythe

Scythe

• Senior Members
  • 1,840 posts
  • Location:At home on my Computer. Where do you think I am? Your Closet? Athena has already taken up that post.

Posted 05 May 2012 - 08:48 PM

I think that a good idea would be a bad invention and a villain because it adds suspence...or somethin'

There are actually three ways that it could work:

1. The Invnetion Causes the villain

2. The Villain Gets Their Hands On The Invention

3. Or The Villain leads Jimmy to make a bad invention, or the other way around...

#9 ~~Megan~~

~~Megan~~

Black Widow Pretty

• Senior Members
  • 1,874 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 08:54 PM

I like the first option! That sounds like a lot of fun :)

Like the invention malfunctions, and either brings one of the League back, or maybe releases Evil Jimmy from the dark matter dimension...?

#10 Scythe

Scythe

• Senior Members
  • 1,840 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 08:59 PM

EVIL :Jimmy: !EVIL :Jimmy: !EVIL :Jimmy: !EVIL :Jimmy: !

Sorry, but he rocks! I don't know why...but he does!

#11 JimmyxxCindy4EVER

JimmyxxCindy4EVER

Simply brilliant... <3

• Senior Members
  • 20,145 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 09:10 PM

A couple of my fics are actually based on that fact, him returning from the dark matter dimension. lol I second that idea!!! I dunno why, but he's the one JN villain I actually remotely like, whereas with all the others, it ranges from disinterest to downright loathing the villain! hahahaha

#12 AmazingMe123

AmazingMe123

Amigop

• Senior Members
  • 2,061 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 02:40 AM

This sounds like a really fascinating idea, and I would love to join in. I think Evil Jimmy escaping the dark matter dimension (I really hope that is the correct thing, or that would be awkward), mainly because he is my favorite villain.

#13 JimmyxxCindy4EVER

JimmyxxCindy4EVER

Simply brilliant... <3

• Senior Members
  • 20,145 posts

Posted 01 July 2021 - 07:20 PM

(Guess this RP's a lost cause, cuz Cam rarely shows up around here, and Ava, Megan, and Seth haven't shown up at ALL in years... Dunno if they ever will, either... The only way this RP could even have a remote chance of getting going again is if new people commit to it, but still follow the original guidelines as posted originally by Megan... *sigh* -_-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users