Photo
- - - - -

Jimmy Neutron and Us

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#41 Cinnamon Ninja

Cinnamon Ninja

Two hearts! Oh, baby, I'm beating out a samba!

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • Location:Somewhere in that part of the world that isn't quite sure if it's a continent or a country.

Posted 27 November 2011 - 03:27 AM

:Jimmy: BRAIN BLAST!

Me: You know, that is an annoying catchphrase.

(Everyone looks at me like this: :angry: )

Me: Hey, I never said HE was annoying! Just the phrase 'brain blast'...wow... :wacko:

:Jimmy: ANYWAY...here's the plan. April, get here ASAP, please.

:April: Sure thing, Jimmy Neutron!

(She salutes on-screen and hangs up.)

:Jimmy: IDOJ'ers, grab a weapon. We need to get Cindy and Libby back! Anyone who doesn't feel capable of fighting, stay here with Carl.

:Carl: Hey, you just ASSUME that I'm going to stay here while you guys fight aliens?

:Jimmy: Well, you are, aren't you?

:Carl: ...yes...

#42 Katia11

Katia11

Just me

• Senior Members
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 05:55 AM

Me: :angrymob: Let's get 'em!

*When we get outside we are all completely surronded, Cindy is immersed in the large group. We can only hear her grunting as she kicks a Yolkian to the ground.*

Me: I hope April gets here soon!

:Jimmy: "Ditto!"

Em: CHARGE!

#43 Rocket Raj

Rocket Raj

I'm A Rocket. I Blaze The Path That Others Will Follow

• Members
  • 438 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 10:19 PM

*I Come Out From The Back-Room Of Jimmy's Lab, Strapped-With, And, Clutching NUMEROUS AMOUNTS Of His Invention, And, I Notice That Everyone Is Already Outside Fighting The Yolkians.*

ME: ...Hmmmm... VOX!

VOX: *Comes-Online* Yes, Sir.

ME: Would you please contact The Grolockian High Council?

VOX: April has already been in-contact with master James, and she, and her allies, have already agreed to assist us. And, unfortunately, even if she hadn't, I could NOT follow your orders, as I am programmed to ONLY FOLLOW master Jame's orders.

ME: ...I see...

VOX: Yes, sir.

ME: ...Well, well you mind explaining to me, what THESE * Gestures To The MANY Weapon-Like Inventions In My Hand* Do?

VOX: Of course, sir.

*VOX Explains, CAREFULLY, How EACH One, Of, Jimmy's "Weapon-Inventions" Work, And/or, Operate, And, How I Should Use Them*

ME: I see. Thank, you, VOX.

*I Gather, Suit-Up, And, Equip MANY, Of Jimmy's High-Tech Inventions/Weapons On My Persons*

ME: VOX?

VOX: Yes, sir?

ME: Just One more question,: "Has anyone taken, or used, any of the N-MEN Packets, yet?"

VOX: *Does A Quick Scan, And/or, Assessment, And, VOX, After It Has Completed The Scan, Responds To Me* No, sir. The N-MEN Packets are still in the lab. ALL of them.

ME: ...Hmmm... Very well then. Thank you, VOX.

*I Journey-Over To Where The N-MEN Packets Lay, And I Examine Them*

VOX: Just a word of caution, sir,: "Mr. Neutron had re-engineered the N-MEN Serum, in his OWN packet, and, as such, the power that is given to the individual is MUCH GREATER than before, HOWEVER, unfortunately, UNLIKE Mr.Neutron wanted, the CONTROL that the individual has over him/herself is GREATLY DIMINISHED."

ME: *Seems To Think It Over* So, let me get this straight,: I'll have, and/or, acquire INCREDIBLE AMOUNTS of RAW power, BUT, most-likely, I won't be able to control myself, or my actions, even in the slightest?

VOX: ...Yes, sir. That is correct. It does, however, depend, on how ANGRY, and/or, adrenaline-fueled you become.

ME: *Grabs Jimmy's N-MEN Packet, And Put It In My Pocket* Thanks for the warning, VOX, but, I think I'll take my chances., ...OH, ...And, how, exactly, did you know that I would take THAT N-MEN Packet, SPECIFICALLY?!

VOX: Well, sir, according to MY scans, readings, and analysis, your emotional-levels are directed more-at the emotion of RAGE. In other words, I have detected incredible ANGER embedded in your personality, and, as such, I assumed that you would naturally go for THAT packet.

ME: ...I see.

VOX: Yes sir.

ME: VOX, I have only ONE favor, left to ask of you.

VOX: Yes sir?

ME: That machine there, *Points To The Invention That Brought ALL Of Us IDOJ'ers Here, In The First Place*, can bring ANYTHING to THIS world, as long as it can be found on the internet, ...Correct?

VOX: ...As far as my understanding goes, YES, sir, that is how it operates.

ME: ...Very well., ...In THAT case, VOX, would you please bring some people here, from the realm of the Internet?

VOX: Who would you like me to search for , sir?

ME: Search for the following term,: "The Other Side Of Tomorrow."

VOX: I have initiated the search, sir.

ME: Good.

#44 JimmyxxCindy4EVER

JimmyxxCindy4EVER

Simply brilliant... <3

• Senior Members
  • 20,426 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 09:23 PM

Me: *still burning with passion, I run into the lab to find Dylan talking with VOX* Whatcha up to, Dylan?? Cuz if you're messing with Jimmy's things without his permission, you're gonna be in HUGE TROUBLE!!! :mad: Although, *sniff* I-I w-wouldn't want a-any of m-my f-f-friends H-HURT!! :'(

Dylan: O-kaaaaayyy... Those mood swings are kinda weirding me out... Anyway, I was just using his interdimensional persona generator to find people from TOSOT.

Me: *hands on hips* Why?? Cuz April's not here yet?! :grr: :angry:

#45 Rocket Raj

Rocket Raj

• Members
  • 438 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 12:36 AM

ME: ...Um...

Emily: Well...?!...

*I SLOWLY, And, CAREFULLY, Back AWAY From Emily, All-The-While, Keeping My Left Hand, On One, Of Jimmy's Laser-Swords, That I Have In My Back Pocket*

VOX: I have located several links to the specified search term, sir.

ME: ...Um, ...Thank you, very much, VOX. *Now Addresses Emily* ...Um, ...,Em, CALM DOWN. Listen, VOX JUST detected ANOTHER LARGE group of ENEMY ships on their way to Earth, and, as such, I figured that we would NEED ALL help that we can muster, and, when I thought of who we should call, the ass-kicking abilities of Aurora, and April just came-to-mind...

VOX: ...Sir...?...

ME: Access the Character Bios., of ALL CHARACTERS, in the story, and scan their personality profiles.

VOX: ...Scanning, ...Scanning, ...Scanning, ...DONE!

ME: ...Thank you, VOX. Please bring-forth, from the Bios., the following characters, and the following characters, ONLY,: Aurora, and, April.

*Emily Seems To JUST REALIZE Something, And, She Speaks-Up, Now, Voicing, Her Own Commands*

Emily: ..WAIT!

VOX: ...Yes, ma'am...?...

Emily: ...Is Future jimmy in those Bios.?

VOX: ...*Seems To Think for A Second...* Yes, ma'am, he is.

Emily: ...BRING HIM TOO!!!!!!

VOX: Very well, ma'am. I have initiated the task.

ME: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! VOX, STOP The TASK!!!!

VOX: I cannot stop the task now, sir. It cannot be averted at this point.

Emily: Oh, would you calm-down, Dylan! What could go wrong!

ME: ...Em, Future Jimmy is NOT in those Bios...., ...DICTATOR JIMMY IS!!!!!!!!!!

Emily: ...Oh...

#46 JimmyxxCindy4EVER

JimmyxxCindy4EVER

Simply brilliant... <3

• Senior Members
  • 20,426 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 01:43 AM

Me: HOLD it, dude!! DJ and FJ are the same person, and TOSOT's finished, so he's cured, therefore, he's an ally, AND HE'S COMING WHETHER YA LIKE IT OR NOT!!!! :mad:

Dylan: You got me there... Very well...

Me: *spazzes out fangirlishly and in infatuation* :kawaii: *does successive backflips back out of the lab*

:Sheen: *sees me flipping back towards them* Geez, someone's sure excited!! What's got YOU all worked up?! :blink:

Me: Kate, Georgia, c'mere! *motions rapidly for them*

Kate: Dang, I can practically see hearts in your eyes! Tell us what's up!

Georgia: Yes, please!

Me: *in whispers* Get this: Dylan's bringing the main TOSOT characters here with Jimmy's invention, including the cured FJ!!!! *spazzes out quietly*

#47 Rocket Raj

Rocket Raj

• Members
  • 438 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 02:59 AM

ME: EMILY!!!!! Regardless of whether or NOT the story is FINISHED, it does NOT matter!!!! What matter's is who is CURRENTLY IN The ACTUAL BIOS.!!!!!, ..And, FJ is NOT there!!! DJ is!!!!!!!!!!

Emily: YOU ARE SO MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY must you ruin my dreams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE YOU DYLAN!!!!!! *She Pull-Out A Pistol, And Aims At My Head* *I Pull-Out One Of Jimmy's Hand-Lasers,And Aim It At Her* *EVERYONE Is FORCED Back-Inside The Lab, And The Steel, Security Door SLAMS SHUT, Behind, Them. The Yolkians Then Begin Trying To Break The door Down* *The Door Hold,BUT, It Doesn't Look Like It'll Hold For LOOONG...* *EVERYONE Has SOME INJURIES, And/or, Wounds (I.E. Scars, Burns, scraps, Abrasions, etc.)* *They ALL Look Battle-Worn, BUT, They Are ALL ALIVE* *EVERYONE Eyes The Current Situation, And Their Eyes Grow WIDE*

ME: ...Em, ...Just, ...Um, ...Just CALM DOWN! C'mon, we can work this out!!!

Emily: Can WE?! You don't seem to realize that you are RUINING my GREATEST DREAMS , and you thin that we can WORK THIS OUT?!

ME: ...Um, ...Yes...?...

Emily: *Cocks Her Gun* You Wish!

ME: WHOA!!!! Em, CALM DOWN! We have ACTUAL ENEMIES out there!!!, ...And, MORE, on the way!!!!! Look, I'm sorry for yelling at you, but if you kill me, then we lose one more person who could help us get back home. We have a REAL PROBLEM here, and we ALL need to be COMPLETELY RATIONAL!!!

Emily: ...I AM RATIONAL!!!

ME *A Drop Of Seat Forms On My Upper-Brow...* ...

*Three figures Materialize On The Pad, In The Middle, Of The Lab, That ALL Of Us IDOJ'ers Came Here On* *We ALL recognize Them IMMEDIATELY* *Aurora QUICKLY Scans The room, And She Locates, And Draws-Down (Points A Gun At) On DJ* *DJ responds, By Enveloping His ENTIRE Body In Blue Flames, And Smiling Deviously* *Sanjana Seems To Be Focused ENTIRELY On DJ (For Reasons Unknown)* *Emily Still Has The Gun Pointed At Me...*

ME: ...Um, ...Em...?...

Emily: NOOOO! He CAN'T be evil!!!!! I HATE EVIL PEOPLE!!!!!

*As Aurora, And, DJ Circle Each Other, The Yolkians Bangs On The Door Gets LOUDER, And, Louder* *Everyone Seems To Be REALLY WORRIED* *Emily STILL Has The gun Pointed At Me, And She Looks Like She'll REALLY Kill Me...*

ME: ...GREAT. This is a crap-tastic way to die. Killed by a crazed fangirl in a children's cartoon, while I'm armed with butt-load of weapons...

#48 Katia11

Katia11

Just me

• Senior Members
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 07:33 AM

*ahem* I step foreward...

"Everyone just calm down! No reason to be getting violent against each other! :( "

#49 JimmyxxCindy4EVER

JimmyxxCindy4EVER

Simply brilliant... <3

• Senior Members
  • 20,426 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 09:46 PM

Me: *uses Jimmy's tractor beam to stop Aurora and places her next to me, still immobile, then spies the antidote on her and grabs it* I'll take THAT!! *adds DJ to the tractor beam, then opens the vile and sprays the antidote all over him, which knocks him out cold, and finally turns off the tractor beam* Just one more thing...while he's still unconscious... *blows a familiar pink powder over FJ, which he almost instantly inhales while unconscious* Perfect...!! :kawaii: *dusts hands off, then starts spazzing again*

Kate: Okay, now she's done it... :naughty:

Georgia: It's only a matter of time now... *snickers*

Me: HA! And again, HA!!! :evillaugh: In your FACE!! <3

Dylan: Oh, good Lord... :facepalm:

#50 JimmyxxCindy4EVER

JimmyxxCindy4EVER

Simply brilliant... <3

• Senior Members
  • 20,426 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 09:53 PM

(Sorry, double-posting here, but lemme see if I can tone this down a bit... Georgia's request.)

Aurora: *once the tractor beam dissipates* Where's the antidote? One of these little twirps must have it... <_<

FJ: This is a very awkward, yet somehow enticing, feeling... :naughty:

Aurora: Neutron, snap out of it! *slaps his face*

:Sheen: Jealous much?? :rolleyes:

Aurora: Just shut up, squirt! *hands have just a slight hint of green flames emerging*

FJ: Hey, I don't know HOW I ended up this way, but it's rather invigorating... *feels a burning sensation just above his thighs* YEOWCH!!! What was THAT for?! *rubs himself* And did you just touch my derriere??

Aurora: For falling for someone you don't even know the name of!! :mad: And maybe I did; maybe I didn't... :rolleyes:

Me: That should've been ME who did that!! Besides, I know how his suit works, that you only need to remove one section-

:Libby: *plugs her ears* Lalalalalalalalalalalalala...................!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TMI!!!

Aurora: Thank you, young one... *turns to me and FJ* As for you, well, I know you're both enticed with this potion, but just keep it on the down LOW..., for the love of God...!! Got that? Otherwise, you'll be sore in places you didn't even know you HAD... Are we clear?!

FJ: Crystal.

Me: Ditto.

Dylan: Thank GOD that's over... *glares at us* At least for the time being...!

#51 Aaron

Aaron

Thinker

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 07:41 AM

I wonder what will happen next.

#52 JimmyxxCindy4EVER

JimmyxxCindy4EVER

Simply brilliant... <3

• Senior Members
  • 20,426 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 02:28 AM

(Feel free to join in whenever ya like, Aaron. ^_^)

#53 Mara=^.^=

Mara=^.^=

Benevolent, All-Seeing Eye

• Admin
  • 24,719 posts
  • Nickname:𓊨 𓏏 𓆇

Posted 20 February 2012 - 02:35 AM

FJ: This is a very awkward, yet somehow enticing, feeling... :naughty:

Aurora: Neutron, snap out of it! *slaps his face*

:Sheen: Jealous much?? :rolleyes:

Aurora: Just shut up, squirt! *hands have just a slight hint of green flames emerging*

FJ: Hey, I don't know HOW I ended up this way, but it's rather invigorating... *feels a burning sensation just above his thighs* YEOWCH!!! What was THAT for?! *rubs himself* And did you just touch my derriere??

I'm scared :blink:

~*Mara*~ = ^.^ =

#54 ~~Megan~~

~~Megan~~

Black Widow Pretty

• Senior Members
  • 1,874 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 03:46 AM

(I'm more than a little weirded out, but I'm game)

(pops in the midst of all this drama)

Me: Oh, hmm, how did I get here?

:Jimmy: YOU?? I should've known you'd show up at one point.

:Sheen: MEGAN!!! AWESOME!!!

:Cindy: (rolls eyes) Well this is just fantastic.

Me: Well, I didn't poof here if that's what you're insinuating. What are all these people doing here?

Emily: Megan? As in Mikkii?

Me: Yeahhh...holy smokes, are you ALL from IDOJ?!?

Katie: Yeah, and the Yolkians are attacking, April's on her way, and Aurora, April, and Future Jimmy were also transported here.

Me: ..... o_O

#55 JimmyxxCindy4EVER

JimmyxxCindy4EVER

Simply brilliant... <3

• Senior Members
  • 20,426 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 04:19 PM

(Hey, what about MY RP, Megan?? Don't ya wanna join it, too? Anyway...)

Me: Yay! More members! *looks over at FJ; sighmelts(not literally) and faints with a huge grin*

:Sheen: Uh, are you okay??

:Cindy: Of COURSE she's not okay, Ultra-Dork!! She fainted! Hello?!!

:Libby: That girl is seriously infatuated... <_< *tries to stifle a giggle*

:Carl: Oh, no!! NOT this!!! *starts running in circles with his hands high over his head, screaming* HEEEELLLPP!!!!!!

Aurora: *stops him by grabbing his shoulder* Halt, twirp! She's only unconscious, though I can still detect a hint of an infatuated grin still spread across her face... This sure doesn't bode well... >.<

#56 Scythe

Scythe

Amigop

• Senior Members
  • 1,840 posts
  • Nickname:Seth
  • Location:At home on my Computer. Where do you think I am? Your Closet? Athena has already taken up that post.

Posted 13 June 2012 - 04:07 PM

Goodbye from THIS topic...

I can't post anymore, so...somebody kill me off please.

Reasons?

1. I've Never Finished TOSOT...yeah, i said it. That itself is going to get me banned from the site.

2. This is going to end up all perverted isn't it? Yep...not to mention I'm only 1_ so I won't be able to do half the stuff I'm supposed to...much less listen to perverted stuff and have to right things about ___ down.

SHEESH! I'm only 1_!

#57 JimmyxxCindy4EVER

JimmyxxCindy4EVER

Simply brilliant... <3

• Senior Members
  • 20,426 posts

Posted 05 June 2022 - 09:21 PM

(So, who's up for starting this over?? Same premise/idea, but different plot and people involved, since several of the ones who were in this last time aren't active anymore, for reasons that are beyond me... ^^; I've really been yearning to RP again, so would someone join me in doing this, please??? :kawaii:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users