• Please log in to reply
170 replies to this topic

#161 SweeneyxxTodd

SweeneyxxTodd

Ice Bear bought these legally

• Senior Members
  • 10,132 posts

Posted 28 October 2021 - 07:37 PM

No, I mean none of the main characters in JN would want to go around helping classmates and neighbors randomly like Arnold does. They're not as selfless as he is lol. More focused on their own wants and goals.

#162 JimmyxxCindy4EVER

JimmyxxCindy4EVER

Simply brilliant... <3

• Senior Members
  • 20,299 posts

Posted 28 October 2021 - 08:38 PM

Oh, I see what you're saying. :P Libby does strike me as a potential problem solver, since she is kind of a peacekeeper in the gang... She's the level-headed one of the bunch... ;)

#163 SheWolf

SheWolf

These hands!! I cant get them off my wrists!!

• Members
  • 310 posts

Posted 28 October 2021 - 09:14 PM

Yeah, it would've been nice. But also Hey Arnold was a very different type of show, and Arnold a very different type of person. None of the main JN cast have the type of personality that compelled Arnold to want to help and get to know everyone and help them improve.

I agree that it would've been interesting to see the characters' back stories. I feel like if there would've been a season 4 they could've gone in that direction. But I also agree Hey Arnold is a different kind of show that deals with more serious themes whereas JN is more light-hearted and silly.

#164 JimmyxxCindy4EVER

JimmyxxCindy4EVER

Simply brilliant... <3

• Senior Members
  • 20,299 posts

Posted 28 October 2021 - 09:24 PM

Yeah, you both make a good point. If there had been a Season Four, I think they would've covered more backstories of various characters, but in a more humorous way like the other seasons did. ;)

#165 SheWolf

SheWolf

• Members
  • 310 posts

Posted 01 December 2021 - 08:01 PM

BTW I still stand by what I said on my initial post about Eustace but I am going to add Seymore. I hate how he picks on an 11 year old to make himself feel better.

#166 JimmyxxCindy4EVER

JimmyxxCindy4EVER

Simply brilliant... <3

• Senior Members
  • 20,299 posts

Posted 01 December 2021 - 08:07 PM

Pffft, yeah, you're telling me... What a jerk! Did you just watch the ep with him in it? <_<

#167 Dr_Phantom510

Dr_Phantom510

"I'm going Ghost!"-Danny Phantom

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • Nickname:'Doc'

Posted 01 December 2021 - 08:24 PM

I remember who Seymour was, from Jimmy Goes To College, but since I haven't watched the show in ages, I don't remember what he did to Jimmy in that episode that made him embarrased and why you despise him so much. Didn't he make him take his clothes off or something? If I remember that correctly from long term memory.

For me, I always hated Eustache Strytch. I thought he was a selfish stuck up rich little brat. Most wealthy kids are stuck up like that. 

-'Doc'

#168 JimmyxxCindy4EVER

JimmyxxCindy4EVER

Simply brilliant... <3

• Senior Members
  • 20,299 posts

Posted 01 December 2021 - 08:41 PM

Yes, that's exactly what he made him do, after he framed him for his jetpack going out of control and for a chemical reaction gone awry. He told Jimmy that streaking on campus would finally get him accepted by his peers, but it really got him expelled... Just before making him do that, though, when he was "consoling" him in the janitor's closet he'd wound up in, he sneakily stole a page from Jimmy's invention notes so he could pass off that invention as his own so he could get the coveted Morran Grant award instead of Jimmy, cuz he was super jealous of him... <_< I despise Seymour for humiliating Jimmy like that... :grr:

#169 Dr_Phantom510

Dr_Phantom510

"I'm going Ghost!"-Danny Phantom

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • Nickname:'Doc'

Posted 01 December 2021 - 09:08 PM

Oh yeah, that's right. Luckily you still have a fresh memory of all the episodes in your mind so you can always refresh me on some of the episodes or correct me if I say something incorrect. One of these days, I will have to go back and watch them all again.

Oh I also never liked the Nanobots. I always thought they were annoying, too. I also hated Brobot and some of the aliens, too.

-'Doc'

#170 SheWolf

SheWolf

• Members
  • 310 posts

Posted 01 December 2021 - 09:12 PM

I agree about Brobot. Seems like all the other characters find him annoying as well!

#171 JimmyxxCindy4EVER

JimmyxxCindy4EVER

Simply brilliant... <3

• Senior Members
  • 20,299 posts

Posted 01 December 2021 - 09:46 PM

Yesh, you should! Also, the nanobots may be annoying, but they're pretty hilarious, too!

:Jimmy: Nanobots, wait! Nice job, guys, excellent work! I'm ready to be deleted... But before you do, I have one last request...

Red Nanobot: Of course, great creator... We exist to serve, we live to please!

Yellow Nanobot: *smacks him* Kiss-up!! State your request, mighty creator!

Red Nanobot: I could use the old module to correct for error... Then the creator will be pleased with me!

Yellow Nanobot: I have it!! I'll use the old module to correct for error; then the creator will be pleased with me!

Red Nanobot: Hey, you stole my idea!

Yellow Nanobot: I used your idea as a springboard...

Red Nanobot: You stole my springboard...! <_<

:lol: :lol: :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users