• Please log in to reply
516 replies to this topic

#501 JimmyxxCindy4EVER

JimmyxxCindy4EVER

Simply brilliant... <3

• Senior Members
  • 20,299 posts

Posted 23 August 2021 - 03:37 PM

North Woods Law on Animal Planet. Watch it; you won't regret it in the slightest. :la: Love how its focus is keeping law and order regarding animals and the environment... ^_^

#502 BeaRizy

BeaRizy

Bucko

• Members
  • 241 posts
  • Nickname:Bea

Posted 29 August 2021 - 12:33 PM

I don't know if it's safe to talk about The Loud House here but I watched Loud House Movie on Netflix recently. I became a fan last 2017 and kind of lost interest last year, but that movie rekindled my love for the show haha, it's so fun and better than I expected. They also have a Live Action movie coming up later this year. I know LA adaptions of cartoons are often terrible, but I'm willing to give this one a chance as it has good casting line-up

#503 Katia11

Katia11

Just me

• Senior Members
  • 5,467 posts

Posted 07 September 2021 - 01:32 AM

Watched What We Do in the Shadows! lol loved it! Eager for more :)

#504 Mara=^.^=

Mara=^.^=

Benevolent, All-Seeing Eye

• Admin
  • 24,612 posts
  • Nickname:𓊨 𓏏 𓆇

Posted 07 September 2021 - 01:56 AM

That series is definitely on my list. 

~*Mara*~ = ^.^ =

#505 Katia11

Katia11

Just me

• Senior Members
  • 5,467 posts

Posted 07 September 2021 - 02:09 AM

Oh my goodness, I totally binge watched it. I'm sorry I procrastinated so long. But they are currently in the middle of a season, so at least I won't have to wait forever for the next episode.

#506 JimmyxxCindy4EVER

JimmyxxCindy4EVER

Simply brilliant... <3

• Senior Members
  • 20,299 posts

Posted 07 September 2021 - 05:45 AM

I last watched Monster High: Freaky Fusion yesterday, and needless to say, it was CLAWSOME, just like the last time I saw it!! :kawaii: Yeah, I'm using MH lingo, so sue me... :P

#507 SweeneyxxTodd

SweeneyxxTodd

Ice Bear bought these legally

• Senior Members
  • 10,132 posts

Posted 07 September 2021 - 07:38 PM

We have a friend visiting this week, and the three of us have been binging She-Ra together.

Also, Tim and I watched Trollhunters: Rise of the Titans, which is the feature length movie that serves as the big finale for the three Tales of Arcadia shows. It...kinda disappointed, tbh. Most of the story was really good, but then they did a major cop-out in the ending that undid a bunch of canon and established lore and character development, and it kinda ruined the movie. There have been a lot of fix-it fics since the movie was released. I don't think anyone is happy with the last 2 minutes of it.

#508 ShadRose17

ShadRose17

We're all mad here.

• Senior Members
  • 7,947 posts
  • Location:Lurking, all around, I could be behind you.. maybe...

Posted 14 September 2021 - 03:01 PM

Okay so confession, I've never seen "Avatar: The Last Airbender." I just started watching it for the first time in my life because I was scrolling through Paramount+, saw it, asked my husband if it was worth watching, to which he responded yes, and thought "meh why not."

YOU GUYS, I understand the hype around the show now. It is amazing and I love it. I'm honestly glad I didn't watch it as a kid and waited until now, because I feel like I wouldn't have liked it as much as a kid. It's such a good show! I might be a little bit obsessed lol.

#509 Katia11

Katia11

Just me

• Senior Members
  • 5,467 posts

Posted 21 September 2021 - 11:18 PM

It is a very good show! 

#510 SheWolf

SheWolf

These hands!! I cant get them off my wrists!!

• Members
  • 310 posts

Posted 23 September 2021 - 08:20 PM

Okay so confession, I've never seen "Avatar: The Last Airbender." I just started watching it for the first time in my life because I was scrolling through Paramount+, saw it, asked my husband if it was worth watching, to which he responded yes, and thought "meh why not."

YOU GUYS, I understand the hype around the show now. It is amazing and I love it. I'm honestly glad I didn't watch it as a kid and waited until now, because I feel like I wouldn't have liked it as much as a kid. It's such a good show! I might be a little bit obsessed lol.

I didn't actually watch it until last year. I remember it being on at my house back then with my little brother watching it but it didn't catch my interest back then. I saw it on Netflix last year and I also asked my husband if I should watch it and he said yes. I can say that it was pretty enjoyable for me but I was hoping I would like it more seeing as how hyped up it is. What is it about it that you like the most or at what point in the show did you become a little obsessed? Just curious.

Also, the last show I watched was Orphan Black.

#511 ShadRose17

ShadRose17

We're all mad here.

• Senior Members
  • 7,947 posts

Posted 23 September 2021 - 10:57 PM

I didn't actually watch it until last year. I remember it being on at my house back then with my little brother watching it but it didn't catch my interest back then. I saw it on Netflix last year and I also asked my husband if I should watch it and he said yes. I can say that it was pretty enjoyable for me but I was hoping I would like it more seeing as how hyped up it is. What is it about it that you like the most or at what point in the show did you become a little obsessed? Just curious.

Characters and character development is huge for me, all the characters grow quite a bit along the way and I really like the characters themselves. Which usually if the characters thenselves engage me it's enough to get me interested to start with.

I enjoy watching the budding relationships and the hardships that make them stronger and I like the story the show tells, I think it does it well. It's enough to keep me on the edge of my seat.

I'm also a sucker for "super powers" so I find the elemental bending pretty entertaining lol.

Also the animation itself, it doesn't necessarily stand out from any other "anime" style, but I like it a lot.

#512 SheWolf

SheWolf

• Members
  • 310 posts

Posted 24 September 2021 - 05:35 PM

Characters and character development is huge for me, all the characters grow quite a bit along the way and I really like the characters themselves. Which usually if the characters thenselves engage me it's enough to get me interested to start with.

I enjoy watching the budding relationships and the hardships that make them stronger and I like the story the show tells, I think it does it well. It's enough to keep me on the edge of my seat.

I'm also a sucker for "super powers" so I find the elemental bending pretty entertaining lol.

Also the animation itself, it doesn't necessarily stand out from any other "anime" style, but I like it a lot.

I agree with you on characters/development. If I don't care for any of the characters it is hard for me to want to watch it. I do think the show did a good job with the characters. I also enjoyed the elemental bending part of it.

I think where it fell flat for me was the humor. It just was a little forced at times. The animation wasn't bad although maybe a bit generic for me. I am just kinda picky about that stuff. I just wish I liked it more since it has a huge fan base.

#513 JimmyxxCindy4EVER

JimmyxxCindy4EVER

Simply brilliant... <3

• Senior Members
  • 20,299 posts

Posted 24 September 2021 - 05:56 PM

Watched Solo: A Star Wars Story yesterday! It was just as good the second time seeing it as it was the first time! Younger Han was fabulously portrayed in it! :kawaii: Anyone else seen that one?? :w00t: :la:

#514 ShadRose17

ShadRose17

We're all mad here.

• Senior Members
  • 7,947 posts

Posted 24 September 2021 - 08:06 PM

I agree with you on characters/development. If I don't care for any of the characters it is hard for me to want to watch it. I do think the show did a good job with the characters. I also enjoyed the elemental bending part of it.

I think where it fell flat for me was the humor. It just was a little forced at times. The animation wasn't bad although maybe a bit generic for me. I am just kinda picky about that stuff. I just wish I liked it more since it has a huge fan base.

I liked the humor, honestly, maybe I'm basic. 🤣

Everyone has preferences though! It's alright not to love something even though it's popular for sure.

#515 SheWolf

SheWolf

• Members
  • 310 posts

Posted 26 September 2021 - 09:45 PM

I liked the humor, honestly, maybe I'm basic.

Everyone has preferences though! It's alright not to love something even though it's popular for sure.

Nah, I wouldn't say that :P Humor is very subjective. Maybe the humor in ATLA was just too wholesome for me, haha

#516 Mara=^.^=

Mara=^.^=

Benevolent, All-Seeing Eye

• Admin
  • 24,612 posts
  • Nickname:𓊨 𓏏 𓆇

Posted 31 December 2021 - 06:35 AM

Just finished Arcane on Netflix. It's so fucking good. Do yourself a favor and watch it

200.gif

~*Mara*~ = ^.^ =

#517 SweeneyxxTodd

SweeneyxxTodd

Ice Bear bought these legally

• Senior Members
  • 10,132 posts

Posted 10 January 2022 - 11:04 PM

Watched The Mitchells vs The Machines the other day. Highly recommend. It's hilarious.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users