• Please log in to reply
150 replies to this topic

#121 Scythe

Scythe

Amigop

• Senior Members
  • 1,860 posts
  • Nickname:Seth
  • Location:At home on my Computer. Where do you think I am? Your Closet? Athena has already taken up that post.

Posted 20 April 2013 - 05:48 AM

Granny Baby. I really hate this one.

#122 Jindy's_heartstrings

Jindy's_heartstrings

Zoey

• Members
  • 105 posts
  • Nickname:Zoey

Posted 02 April 2021 - 02:07 AM

my least favorite is Holly Jolly Jimmy, but that's just because i CAN"T STAND Christmas episodes in general, so it's not just for JN lol. 

#123 JimmyxxCindy4EVER

JimmyxxCindy4EVER

J/C 4-EVER!!! <3

• Senior Members
  • 21,139 posts

Posted 02 April 2021 - 02:27 PM

Wha...?? What makes you dislike the ep so much, and Christmas eps of any show in general? Christmas is my fave holiday, so I'm naturally drawn to ones like that... What don't you like about them? :blink2:

#124 Jindy's_heartstrings

Jindy's_heartstrings

Zoey

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 04 April 2021 - 04:47 PM

hmm, to be honest, I'm not sure. I guess i just saw too many and now I don't like them.  

#125 JimmyxxCindy4EVER

JimmyxxCindy4EVER

J/C 4-EVER!!! <3

• Senior Members
  • 21,139 posts

Posted 05 April 2021 - 12:55 PM

Saw that one too many times, you mean? ^^;

#126 Jindy's_heartstrings

Jindy's_heartstrings

Zoey

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 05 April 2021 - 01:10 PM

yeah. 

#127 JimmyxxCindy4EVER

JimmyxxCindy4EVER

J/C 4-EVER!!! <3

• Senior Members
  • 21,139 posts

Posted 05 April 2021 - 01:30 PM

I can understand what you mean there; Normal Boy is like that for me, even though I still kinda like it. I just don't watch it that much cuz I've seen it so many times... :P

#128 SheWolf

SheWolf

These hands!! I cant get them off my wrists!!

• Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 01 December 2021 - 08:18 PM

Wha...?? What makes you dislike the ep so much, and Christmas eps of any show in general? Christmas is my fave holiday, so I'm naturally drawn to ones like that... What don't you like about them? :blink2:

The song in it was pretty meh...IMO. Also, the whole not believing in Santa thing and him turning out to be real was weird IMO.

I know I responded to this a long time ago and this might be unpopular, but I'm going to have to say N-Men. I hated how Jimmy was treated both by his friends and townspeople. Why did Carl, Sheen, Cindy and Libby keep laughing at at Jimmy and then expected him to help them? Just bothered me and seemed OOC. Also, when Sheen's dad is seeing throwing things at Hulk Jimmy. Couldn't they all tell that it was Jimmy? Maybe I am just thinking to much into it but that's how I feel.

#129 JimmyxxCindy4EVER

JimmyxxCindy4EVER

J/C 4-EVER!!! <3

• Senior Members
  • 21,139 posts

Posted 01 December 2021 - 08:29 PM

I feel the exact same way about that ep, though it's not my least fave, by far... That title for me goes to the ep Safety First. ^^;

#130 SheWolf

SheWolf

• Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 01 December 2021 - 08:32 PM

What is your reasoning for that one? It's not one of my favs, but I didn't hate it.

#131 JimmyxxCindy4EVER

JimmyxxCindy4EVER

J/C 4-EVER!!! <3

• Senior Members
  • 21,139 posts

Posted 01 December 2021 - 08:50 PM

It was cuz Hugh and Judy were so oblivious to Jimmy's real plight; they thought he meant a girl when he mentioned Terry, and thought he had a crush on Terry... Even when Jimmy explains how it's like he's become the bully after the nanobots terrorize everyone, Hugh takes no notice and starts talking to him about girls instead... <_<

#132 SheWolf

SheWolf

• Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 01 December 2021 - 08:53 PM

Yeah, you're right. They were pretty clueless, but I thought that part was kinda funny. However, Jimmy was quite the jerk in that ep, but good thing he realized that in the end.

#133 JimmyxxCindy4EVER

JimmyxxCindy4EVER

J/C 4-EVER!!! <3

• Senior Members
  • 21,139 posts

Posted 01 December 2021 - 09:01 PM

Yeah, I do like that part of it pretty well. Also, Terry's line "Is that pie plate talkin' to me?!" cracks me up! :lol:

#134 Dr.~Zodiac~Phantom

Dr.~Zodiac~Phantom

"I'm going Ghost!"-Danny Phantom

• Members
  • 152 posts
  • Nickname:'Doc'

Posted 01 December 2021 - 09:05 PM

I don't remember  a lot of the episodes but I do remember one I never liked was 'The N-Men.'

Oh, and Emily, I realized you've been writing in red and green, Christmas colors!

-'Doc'

#135 SheWolf

SheWolf

• Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 01 December 2021 - 09:09 PM

I don't remember  a lot of the episodes but I do remember one I never liked was 'The N-Men.'

Oh, and Emily, I realized you've been writing in red and green, Christmas colors!

-'Doc'

What about it don't you like? I just wrote something about it above coincidentally.

#136 Dr.~Zodiac~Phantom

Dr.~Zodiac~Phantom

"I'm going Ghost!"-Danny Phantom

• Members
  • 152 posts
  • Nickname:'Doc'

Posted 01 December 2021 - 09:12 PM

I don't remember the episode that well, all I know is I remember never liking that episode. Maybe it was because I never liked how Jimmy turned into a Hulk type superhero. I don't know. I don't remember what my main reason for not liking it was.

-'Doc'

#137 JimmyxxCindy4EVER

JimmyxxCindy4EVER

J/C 4-EVER!!! <3

• Senior Members
  • 21,139 posts

Posted 01 December 2021 - 09:55 PM

-'Doc'

Yep, I do that around this time every year! I love Christmas! :kawaii: :xmastree: :xmasjoy: Okay, back on topic! :P

#138 Neon2500

Neon2500

Oompa Loompa Boy

• Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 01 September 2022 - 09:28 PM

Hmm...I disliked "Holly Jolly Jimmy", I thought it was really out of character for Cindy and Libby (especially the former) to care about Carl and the overall aesthetic just doesn't really fit with the sci fi tone that this show has in general. Not to mention the songs were really random and out of nowhere, considering they were in a show that doesn't usually have any singing. Also, "Granny Baby"; I understand that in the first season they were a little unsure about what the tone was going to be, but that episode is not only forgettable but it also has SO MUCH GROSSOUT that it feels really, really out of place and more like a Sanjay and Craig episode or something. Those are the only two I don't want to rewatch, but some others I felt were weaker include:

"My Son the Hamster"/"I Dream Of Jimmy" (the namesake of this forum lol) -- they're both really forgettable and weird. Again, season 1 is my least favorite season and I get they were just finding their footing, but if these had been in like the last third of the show they would've been VERY out of place. 

"Foul Bull" -- this episode just felt...filler-ish. I get not every episode has to advance the overarching plot, and there are definitely a lot of more comedy-driven episodes that I like (Jimmy for President, Birth of a Salesman, and of course Battle of the Bands to name a few) but a rodeo episode? In Jimmy Neutron? Really? Not every show can do everything.

"The Junkman Cometh" -- I don't remember this episode, and I remember liking it even less. 

#139 Neon2500

Neon2500

Oompa Loompa Boy

• Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 01 September 2022 - 09:29 PM

My least favorite ENDINGs are See Jimmy Run and Flippy

#140 SheWolf

SheWolf

• Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 02 September 2022 - 08:00 PM

Hmm...I disliked "Holly Jolly Jimmy", I thought it was really out of character for Cindy and Libby (especially the former) to care about Carl and the overall aesthetic just doesn't really fit with the sci fi tone that this show has in general. Not to mention the songs were really random and out of nowhere, considering they were in a show that doesn't usually have any singing. Also, "Granny Baby"; I understand that in the first season they were a little unsure about what the tone was going to be, but that episode is not only forgettable but it also has SO MUCH GROSSOUT that it feels really, really out of place and more like a Sanjay and Craig episode or something. Those are the only two I don't want to rewatch, but some others I felt were weaker include:

"My Son the Hamster"/"I Dream Of Jimmy" (the namesake of this forum lol) -- they're both really forgettable and weird. Again, season 1 is my least favorite season and I get they were just finding their footing, but if these had been in like the last third of the show they would've been VERY out of place. 

"Foul Bull" -- this episode just felt...filler-ish. I get not every episode has to advance the overarching plot, and there are definitely a lot of more comedy-driven episodes that I like (Jimmy for President, Birth of a Salesman, and of course Battle of the Bands to name a few) but a rodeo episode? In Jimmy Neutron? Really? Not every show can do everything.

"The Junkman Cometh" -- I don't remember this episode, and I remember liking it even less. 

I agree that "Foul Bull" felt like a filler episode, even if there were some funny moments in it like Ms. Fowl rescuing Sheen from the mechanical bull XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users